ADVERTISEMENT

Zvonimir Ivišić will not play (including exhibitions) until approved by NCAA

I know that you are just another ccc lover that blindly defends his every move.
Answer this know it all...
Didn't your hero tell fans to come to the game to see Z play. Sure he didn't then didn’t play. False advertising. Your hero is a fraud even though you love him. May you ought to shut your big mouth, since you can't see anything thru your blue sunglasses 😎
I do not have heroes. I do not blindly defend Cal or anyone. I have never owned blue sunglasses. You are a strange little man.

I do not have heroes. I do not blindly defend Cal or anyone. I have never owned blue sunglasses. You are a strange little man.
Your the strange little one, keep patting yourself on the back and tell everyone how great this team will be

Reactions: NociHTTP
What I find ironic about this is he could have technically played in the blue/white game. Tonight's game he could not play. But they both count as exhibition games and have no bearing on the season. So what's the difference in him playing tonight or not? To me it's just another thing that makes no sense when it comes to the NCAA.

What I find ironic about this is he could have technically played in the blue/white game. Tonight's game he could not play. But they both count as exhibition games and have no bearing on the season. So what's the difference in him playing tonight or not? To me it's just another thing that makes no sense when it comes to the NCAA.
Because they don't want to play out of fear of being exposed. It's the ONLY thing Cal sells to recruits. He's constantly telling them he'll protect them and get them drafted. He can't talk about NCAA championships and conference titles because when it comes down to it he doesn't really care about those things. The harder he pushes his guts against the best of the best, the greater the risk of injury and Cal doesn't want it on his conscious that he somehow prevented a guy from getting drafted as high as possible. That would go against the promises he's made to the dumb player camps. In no way will the next coach, if they're informed about Cal has done things, allow this crap to happen. It will get "either play, or get the fvck out".

• Haha
Reactions: know1 and TCurtis75
Intra-squad versus inter-squad. Yes, I agree, putz call but that’s the distinction.

Been saying this for years. He is as two faced as a mirror. He thinks he is so much smarter than the fans. Time for him to go and uk to get a real coach
You want to get rid of the coach that just took all time wins lead back from Kansas.

The only thing Cal took from Kansas lately are Ls. Kansas vacated those wins because they are a cheating POS program.

To be fair, we have more vacated wins all-time than they do- so either way Kansas shouldn't be the all time wins leader.

Plus we have fewer losses and a better winning percentage.

The only thing Cal took from Kansas lately are Ls. Kansas vacated those wins because they are a cheating POS program.
You live in a cave?

675-FB9-F2-3435-44-B8-AF07-24-A90-D70-D464.jpg

You live in a cave?

675-FB9-F2-3435-44-B8-AF07-24-A90-D70-D464.jpg
Yep. My cave is nice and cozy for a caveman like me. It even has internet. It tells me that Cal is 2 for the last 7. That is not good.

• Haha
Reactions: UKNothinButNet
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT