ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas State has this one locked up. They win by 20.

If this were a milking, branding, or tractor driving contest... we might be in trouble. Otherwise... it's this over at the tip. After all, Brad C. would star @ k-state.

I wish I could share all the positive vibes you guys seem to have. My heart want to agree with all of you but....
On paper, yes, this should be a W.
The game will not be played on paper, so all the other non=variables come into play and thats what I don't like.

From the start of the tournament, it was us against everyone. Not that way now. The media has us screwed no matter what. Win and there will those again saying, "well look who they played"; lose, and then trolls and idiots will be out in full force.
Many in the media has us in a tight game, even our own UK beat writers are not that confident. Then there is Daitch saying we will win by 100.
All the media has done is put us in a no-win situation really. Either way, win or lose, we get bashed.

I hated hearing Knox say what he did. Confidence and cockiness are very closely related. The K-State has nothing to lose. In fact, Bilas called them the worst team left.
No matter how rotten you are, to be called out like that would make piss-ants gonads grow.

The kid with the stress fracture; I can not see how he can play in a game like this and provide anything positive. I watched my wife go thru a stress fracture last summer, walk around in that boot for weeks, then have soreness for another few weeks. And hers was a "mild" fracture.
Three weeks into a stress fracture? Kid plays and does well, then hats off to him. Just don't see it happening if medical reports on him are true about a stress fracture.

This game has "trap" written all over it I think. There is nothing more I would love to see than a blow out.
The main thing I feel good about is who our coach is. He understands what is happening with all the media BS.
From the start of the season to get these players in the position they are in, playing for each other and as a unit, Coach Cal deserves more credit from the national media than he will get.

Anyone feel the same way?

I hate it when I know UK is going to lose...oh well, I have a couple of Ancient Alien shows recorded that I can watch during tonights beat down...:flushed:

giphy.gif

UK will let K-State get a lead of 3 points then after halftime score 5 points and win by 15. I’ve always been good with adding and subtracting so don’t come at me bro.

Thank you all you stupid mother ****ers you thought it was a good idea to be funny and run your ****ing mouths about K state killing us. You can all die now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT