ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas State has this one locked up. They win by 20.

We might as well not even show up, we have already overlooked them and penciled ourselves into the final four, haven't y'all been reading what the experts are saying? Not to mention our fans already having talked Dean Wade into getting 30. I'm going large on K State.

Them barely being able to score on UMBC was an aberration. Look for them to hang 95 on us tonight

I think it’ll be closer. Like we keep it within single digits until they start hitting free throws late and makes the game seem like a bigger disparity than was actually the case.

Reactions: deplion
This KSU squad is easily the best team since our 96 team. I'm just wanting our players to go out and have fun, if we keep it within 15-20 I'm happy for them.

Reactions: deplion
Of course we probably lose, but I still think we win when Brad hits an end of the game 3.

Reactions: Mr_GG
We shouldn't be in the NCAA this UK team is NIT at best.

Just grateful for the opportunity, think we keep in under 20 maybe 17.

Cal never could get this team to play, maybe time has passed him by.

We need more Kentucky players.

Reactions: Mr_GG and deplion
D Wade will play D like D Wade, but not the D Wade's D you'd think, but the D of the D Wade they'll need.
Yessiree! Because the skunk was walking in the woods and sit on a stump. The stump thought the skunk stunk and the skunk thought the stump stunk. So which one stunk, the skunk or the stump?

Cats have no chance...Brown has been "studying" SGA...uh oh, gonna be a long night for Shai

Reactions: Mr_GG
NEVA LOST!

giphy.gif

We might as well not even show up, we have already overlooked them and penciled ourselves into the final four, haven't y'all been reading what the experts are saying? Not to mention our fans already having talked Dean Wade into getting 30. I'm going large on K State.
Why do you have to talk us in a loss already? Damnit!

Reactions: drainthatub
It'll just be a privilege to be on the same court as them. First 10 minutes will probably be our guys just in awe being in presence of such great athletes.

Reactions: JFCats22
K-state will crush us so badly. Cal will start his post game in tears, mumbling something about freshmen and announce he is quitting to go fill in for Padgett at UL, the whole roster declares for the draft (the benchwarmers are disappointed the army doesn't draft anymore), the cheerleaders are stripped of their national title for drinking performance enhancing almond milk and my DirecTV goes out and I am forced to be that Rob Lowe.

Come on guys, have a little respect. I know it is just having fun with this, but this is not like the UK we know and love.

As for me, I wish K-State good luck, may the better team win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT