ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, no need to send a gift that's going to arrive when they are on their honeymoon. Either send it when you get the invite or send it after they get home.

Also, no need to send a gift that's going to arrive when they are on their honeymoon. Either send it when you get the invite or send it after they get home.

Wrap it myself and bring it to the reception.

I swear, you don’t know *anything* about weddings, do you?? Ugh.

From The Ringer's article on the Combine:

Kentucky’s PJ Washington looked the part of a small-ball 5 with explosive moments attacking the glass, good instincts, and switching to defend multiple positions. He lacks touch in the paint and from the free throw line, and can’t make 3s. But he did hit multiple midrange jumpers and has fine shooting form, which is an encouraging sign.

I have no idea how he is a center in the NBA, but it sure sounds like he'll be gone.

[laughing] Sounds like a must-draft can't miss.

Pretty much. Of all the recent prospects, he's probably the most frustrating in his decision. (Teague is probably second.)

Objectively, Washington *should* come back. He can play himself into the lottery with a good year next year. The team is set up for him to thrive.

A guaranteed first round contract is life-changing. By going in the second round this year, he will have to bet on playing his way into a decent contract and will likely bounce around Europe before he settles with a team.

He has NBA talent but he's not some great prospect that teams can wait on to develop and he's certainly not anywhere close to contributing right now.

Reactions: Century Cat
You really can't underestimate the appeal in today's NBA and MLB of the young, athletic role player that earns the league minimum. Extremely valuable components of every professional team.

So big news from Facebook and I'm sure soon to be on Next Door.

The new movie Show Dogs must have consulted with Krazy's new neighbors.

Turns out, it appears the Show Dogs movie has some problems.

“Since the inspection of the private parts will happen in the finals, Frank touches Max’s private parts to get him use to it. Of course, Max doesn’t like it and snaps at Frank for him to stop. Max is then told by the former champion, who has been through the process before, that he needs to go to his “zen place” while it happens so he can get through it. More attempts are made by Frank to touch Max’s private parts, but Max is still having trouble letting it happen and keeps snapping at him.”

https://foreverymom.com/arts-entertainment/dog-show-movie-review-grooming/

After looking at that sex offender site we searched where we are now and it’s worse! That’s a creepy little website to get going on.:mad:

I’ve spent a ton in the last month to get out of this place. Which after meeting the realtor we are listing at a price that doubles my expected equity.

With no place to go I hope we sell while in Florida and I can convince my wife to stay there.

Hey guys I live in Woodford County and was doing some research and wow, you may not believe this but there are a LOT of bourbon barrels in this area.

Reactions: warrior_SW
No shit!? You live in ****ing Bullitt County

Oh we are going to pretend this is just in Bullitt county?

I promise I spent a good hour checking neighborhoods from Jefferson, Bullitt, Spencer, Henry, Oldham and a few other random counties and they are full pedo creepers.

-Shew, go ahead and check out the Keys with that website. It’s ridiculous. And a bigger number live on boats so they don’t have to register. Why do you think I moved here?

-Congrats on your 3 month pool season @B.B.d.K. thats cute. At least you won’t get tired of it that way, I guess. #HamiltonBeachLife

-Snagged some Maui Jim Aviators today, should look good with a beard and bald head. I think I have a sunglass problem though.

Good news: The closest sex offender to my house is a couple neighborhoods away and in a nursing home.

Bad news: This guy is the next closest:

We have none but I'm afraid if Krazy moves anywhere near me then they will follow.

So Krazy, speaking on behalf of Florida, we're full but will take your application into consideration when we get to the waiting list.

Look at houses really close to schools and day cares if you want to avoid the diddlers. Otherwise, move outside of town where you’ll have less neighbors.

So Krazy, speaking on behalf of Florida, we're full but will take your application into consideration when we get to the waiting list.

Hate to break this to you, buddy, but there are few people who are more PURE FLORIDA than Krazy.

The fact that he's married, apparently employed, and has custody of his kids counts against him, of course, but he's a better prospect for the Florida Hall of Fame than PJ Washington is as a prospect to be an NBA center.

Reactions: catlanta33
- Culpepper had really grown on me. Think his views on the College Football Playoff are a tad outlandish, but he’s a thinker. Have to give him that.

- Millennial sportswriter thinks every college player is potentially a smallball 5.

- Has anyone ever witnessed a groom kick the shit out of a groomsman at the reception before? Stay tuned for this weekend.

- It’s actually really hip to live near molesters in 2018.

- My golden retriever has an STD on his lip, so on my wedding week, have to take time out of my crazy schedule to take him to the vet to get it removed. Keep your F’ing mouth off randoms’ junk, Blue. F, man.

- Camila Cabello is a star.

- Actually looking forward to BBdK experiencing the sites, sounds, aromas and tastes of Taste of Cincinnati. Oh the humanity.

BBdK appears to be doing everything in his power to drive wcc absolutely batshit crazy, and make the entire wedding experience nothing short of complete misery. Years of payback and I-told-ya-sos, imo.

He's bearing that torch for so many of us. Do work, BBdK. Do work.

Reactions: anthonys735
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT