ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogue keeps effing with chicken sandwiches he’s gonna get a face full of gnarly eyeball. NJFS.

stoned-age-4.jpg

Really messed up at work this time gang. 2 dudes come into the bar about 20 before close to eat :rolleyes:. Guys asks me to describe the chicken sandwich....ummm okay. It’s grilled chicken between a bun with lettuce tomato and onion(you know exactly what the menu says if he bothered to read it).

He says what else? I said have you had a chicken sandwich before? He replies yes and I say that’s it man, it’s just a chicken sandwich. They order eat and bolt leaving a 15 cent tip (which is fine with me I’m just ready to leave).

Well apparently that guy slept on it and woke up the next day deciding he needed something down about my terrible chicken sandwich description. Talks to the GM for 10 MINUTES about this chicken sandwich and how I suck at describing it. GM apologizes and hopes he comes back.

GM comes and asks me about it, I confirm all details and we have a chuckle about the absurdity of the whole thing. The best part was the guy made sure to let the GM that he is in fact THE BASSIST FOR BLUE OYSTER CULT!!!!! Before you fall down reading that and how crazy it is that I slang beer for rock and roll royalty, he was in fact that guy because they were playing in town the following day.

Just found it hilarious that someone could be so mad about a chicken sandwich description to take ten minutes out of their day to call back.

Also, that he made sure to drop Blue Oyster Cult like anyone gives half a touch about those guys at this point.

Also, that people think that calling the restaurant the next day does anything. You’re not actually getting anyone in trouble, ever, at least not a long tenured good quality employee. We’re going to apologize, have a sit down with said employee yada yada when in reality we’re making fun of you caring that much about a $12 chicken sandwich you ate at 1045pm.

Don't go on....

[roll]Came into work this morning and one of our departments starts lighting up my phone. Seems none of their laptops would grab a wireless connection. Well, it turned out that our DHCP scope wasn't broad enough and so we'd run out of IP addresses. LOL [roll][roll]

Wacky work stories are the best.

Lost out on a potential sale this week. A local business with 40 employees was really feeling the brunt of the community rating component of the Affordable Care Act. By moving to a hybrid self funded plan, they were eligible for premiums over 40% less than their fully insured equivalent. Turns out they were weary of the risk of self funding, even though it’s completely mitigated by terminal liability and the 24/12 contact design. They made the very ignorant decision to stay put, despite the overwhelming evidence to contradict their decision.

Ha! Such fools.

I had some animal rights activist call my office one time to bitch about comments my dumbass former secretary made on some news story online.

It is unknown whether the activist was a member of a 70s rock band. I didn't inquire.

Reactions: Century Cat
Have a feeling this is like a bat signal to krazykats to come tell some shitty lumber story.:rolleyes:

I’m too worried about my internet reputation to bring people into the boring lumber world.

I do remember finding it funny our driver had such an issue on your delivery once upon a time.

Reactions: TriangleUKCat
If Tommy ran Graham's campaign I imagine it'd make House of Cards look like a high school government election.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Hey man, neo-fascism isn't going to reelect itself.

If Tommy ran Graham's campaign I imagine it'd make House of Cards look like a high school government election.

I've been sued twice for comments or ads I've put out (both dismissed). If I don't get at least a cease and desist letter, I'm doing it wrong.

Wow. Safe to say that they aren't cordial. That's mudslinging at its finest.
I don’t think it’s really mudslinging to bring up political affiliation in a primary or past criminal activities for someone running for a prosecutor position.

I imagine there will be a reply mailer claiming the guy was on his way to a wedding.

I really screwed up at work today, too. I actually showed up on a Friday and had customers comming in most of the morning. Was getting worried the boss would be upset but then I remembered that I am the boss so I called it a day at 3:30. Shew wee, that was a close call.

Graham could just as easily have added a photo of his competition with any random black guy and accomplished the same thing.

Actually am watching the Royal Wedding. Marcus. Pretty sure the British geek they just interviewed came on himself as he was describing the joy of the event.

Barathon last night. Actually took it easy and ran with the lady friend and her crew. The first and 6th beers were Port Orleans, locally owned by recent Saints retiree Zack Streif. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th beers were....

...Hamm’s. :joy::joy: Had no clue they still made that crap, nor do I know how the race director found 3,000 cans of it. Impressive.

Record for that event is just over 33 minutes. 6 miles, 6 bars, 6 beers. Incredible.

Might be a McDonald’s breakfast kind of morning.

Never really watched rugby before, but it’s on in the sky club. Interesting sport.

11pm closing time:joy: is that just the kitchen?

Enjoying “Execute Authority” the final book in Dalton fury’s Delta series. Didn’t know he had passed away from cancer. Sad.

Really wish someone would open an Einstein’s bagel in Hamburg. It would crush.

Enjoy your sausage biscuit and grape jelly Pti.

Reactions: rudd1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT