ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

Louisville’s craft beer scene has really improved the last few years.

Milewide & Gravely put out some really good brew.

Holsopple in Lyndon low key makes some good stuff. Their Northeast IPA is :fire::fire::fire:

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Did some girl really get decapitated at Kentucky Kingdom?

If your local locksmith is on the sex offender registry, is that bad?

TIA

Redbirds games were pretty dope, actually. St. Louis AAA affiliate which is basically like the Reds.
I remember thinking that when the Reds went wire-to-wire in 1990.

Sure it was fun, but I wonder how much more exciting the games would’ve been if the only thing stopping Eric Davis from getting the St. Louis call-up was Willie McGee twisting an ankle.

Reactions: CatsFan75
Redbirds games were pretty dope, actually. St. Louis AAA affiliate which is basically like the Reds.
-Grandpa used to take us after school. Throw on the fast pitch, soft serve in the mini helmet, taught us to keep score, 150 degrees in direct sunlight and bleachers. Ashamed that I've forgotten most of keeping score.

-For the most part the new brewery thing is great(local dudes, good atmospheres, shaken up the industry) once you realize they're all doing basically the same shit. Believe it was Dennis that first pointed this out. That's why I prefer Blue Stallion over the rest. German style is FAR superior to f*cking IPAs and that nonsense. Hey, lets make this beer so f*cking thick and bitter you can't drink it with a straight face. Still take an ice cold tall draft domesto over just about any of those things.

New beer fridge line up: Bud Light, Cougar Bait, Coors Banquette, German beer my buddies like, Ale 8, Coke, West 6th something.

-Shameless plug to support a friend. Trainer is opening a boxing version of Orange Theory/Trendy Gym over on Nicholasville Rd. If you're looking for something like that to get your ass in shape give it a try. I know the guys running it, great dudes.

-No clue who was in the contest but Bw3 vs Outback leads me to believe the contest was pretty awful.

No kidding. If Outback and BDubs were the finalists, who in TF got knocked out in the early rounds?

Raffertys?
Shoneys?
Nagasaki Inn?
A never remodeled Pizza Hut with a projection big screen tv?
Church?
Your neighbors house that’s a huge Louisville fan?
A co-ed bridal shower but they swear they’ll put like one tv on as long as the volume isn’t turned up and everyone promises to pay attention as they’re opening gifts??

-No clue who was in the contest but Bw3 vs Outback leads me to believe the contest was pretty awful.
If the simpletons who voted in this rigged bracket ever ordered cheese fries at Buffalo Wild Wings and picked up one fry that pulled off all the cheese from the whole order they would have had it going out early to Tyson frozen wings

It's basically what are Matt, Drew, Ryan and Shannon's favorite restaurants because they're the only ones who vote until the end. Rooster's has like 25 locations total and somehow made it to the final 4 because it's Matt's favorite.

Outback and BW3’s were the finalists for what? I’m lost.

Outback should only be a finalist for the “We just spent $46 at Outback?” award.

No shit??? [eyeroll][eyeroll]

You could make this exact same statement for every wet city in America, in case you haven’t been paying attention.

No shit, Columbo!

I’m talking about quality versus quantity. I always thought Goodwood & Akasha were awful, and the other staples... Against The Grain, Cumberland, Apocalypse are mediocre to good.

Milewide makes the best stuff in town and Gravely isn’t too far behind. They’re both on another level in terms quality, consistentcy & overall selection.

Gary Vaynerchuck is an asshole who inherited a family booze business in NJ and now uses tech marketing buzzwords to tell everyone to quit their jobs to be successful like him. He is a total asshole, Matt.

Reactions: buckethead1978
Gary Vaynerchuck is an asshole who inherited a family booze business in NJ and now uses tech marketing buzzwords to tell everyone to quit their jobs to be successful like him. He is a total asshole, Matt.

I listened to one podcast interview with him and thought he was awful. Basically 90 minutes of him aggressively, loudly calling everyone a pussy for not working harder.

I want less of everything he peddles.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT