ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I'm looking to upgrade b/c I sit on just shy of 2 acres, w/ light woods (over 100 trees) & a big creek, and my electric trimmer absolutely cannot handle 1/4 of it, and those parts of my property look like complete shit.

Not everyone in this thread lives in a Subdivison, this is Kentucky after all -- but how you manage to be such a consistent jerkoff is quite impressive.

In this group...without a doubt. One can't fly solo for fear of being an outcast. - must participate in the circle jerk.
giphy.gif

For sheer badassery [non-actual results category], the only thing I can even think of as being in the same stratosphere of Stephen Johnson's I love this shit is Josh Harrellson bouncing a ball off Sullinger and then daring him to do anything.

Honorable mention: Eric Bledsoe "....[indecipherable]... get shit right."

Just tossed my weed eater in the trash. Going to go to *the Lowe's*(unless you suggest somewhere else) and get an electric trimmer. Thanks UKO!

* that's another thing I love about living in a smaller town. People put "the" in front of the name of every big, commercial business.

The Dairy Queen
The Sonic
The Wal-Mart(s)
The Red Lobster
The Best Buy
The TJ Maxx

And my personal favorite

The Store (grocery, hardware, alcohol, whatever)

Watching "Live From..."

Wonder how/if Phil & Stenson will be remembered in time...I'm guessing not as it should be b/c Stenson won, but that was the best played round of golf between 2 guys in a Major that I've seen.

Last edited:
* that's another thing I love about living in a smaller town. People put "the" in front of the name of every big, commercial business.

I'm pretty bad about using "town". "I've got to run to town to get some things."

I used this in Lexington. Now I'm about 10 minutes from "town" so it works better.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
* How in the hell did UKO ever get 244 likes? Everything that guy says is literally stupid.

* The Eddie Gran / Hinshaw additions over goober Shannon Dawson certainly seemed to be awesome, even if we somehow lost to that goober. (How exactly did that happen, again? Lordy.)

It was awesome to see the offensive be smartly run and adapted to the talent available as the season went on.

Hopefully the new DC is a similar upgrade for Stoops.

* I don't want to jinx anything but I have a feeling that we may be legitimately good at football this year. Not great, but good. I'll take that.

* Baker's block on the UL middle linebacker is Dicky Lyons worthy. He just flat out laid that guy out.

I'm 100% okay with us cheating in football. In fact, I'd be a little pissed if we weren't. The NCAA basically endorses it with their wrist slap punishments these days. Marcus cheat like crazy to dig out of our hole, get a tiny wrist slap, and keep rolling.

The best way to build a big time college football program is to cheat.

- Bear Bryant, probably

The only time I was disappointed in Anthony Davis was when he sorta tried to walk back his "THIS IS MY F**KING STATE" comment and said he said "STAGE".

I'm a lipreadingball and that's not what he said but it's OK, Anthony, you're still aces in my book.

-Willy, she is doing fine. No issues and it has been quite a few years. Good luck.

-Wife came home with 1 kitten last Saturday and then her sister later in the afternoon. We lost one cat and added 2. Mercy. Damn kittens are cute as hell though. Too bad they turn in to cats.

-Re: Landscaping: 72" Diesel Scag + 48" gas Scag, echo & stihl trimmers & a Guatemalan.

-Did get the walk behind Bush Hog going over the weekend. It is fun to clear areas with.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
I have a manual push mower and a trimmer that uses an extension cord. Hate all you want, but I have a very small yard, and I'm a gigantic poosay.

His righteous indignation is almost more than I can bear. You would think seeing how guys like Bledsoe grew up would give him pause. But no, he's so incredibly self centered and self absorbed he can't even fathom that the things he has been GIVEN were incredible advantages not only in life in general, but in basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT