GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK
I SWEAR that I'm capable of professional behavior most days --

And I AM AWARE that midgets exist
I've seen them in many fine films
AND
I did a commercial with them when I was Japan (Sega Saturn)

But today, as I was walking down one of our corridors, I looked up ---- and there was this TEENY MAN .... just a'marchin right at me

I blinked.....and noticed that his previous lil' arms were MUCH shorter than I thought they would be......he had thick glasses like BUBBLES from "Trailer Park Boys".......and his chin was all stuck out like a TEENY WEENY DRILL SERGEANT

I actually told myself to remain calm - CHILL OUT, MAN...don't panic.....MIdgets are EVERY BIT AS NORMAL AS YOU/ME

I SMILED AT HIM - made eye contact......

and then as we were passing each other -- I felt I should say something to acknowledge his speedy little feet

and I heard myself say.....HEY THERE LITTLE FELLA !!

I didn't even look back to see how he took it
Luckily our facility is so immense I was able to duck into another area and lose the guy

I'll probably see him again tomorrow
Might need to start taking another way to the bathroom though

Shit

Hadn't thought this one all the way through yet...
[roll] Funniest thing on here in a long time. Other than Vern's infatuation with that wildebeest.

Shorts:

- It really is a joke that these sports franchise owners lean on the community to pay for their stadiums. The dude who bought the Rockets for $85M in 1993 will now sell it for over $2B.

- Sportswriter geeks- when I tune into your podcast about Peach Jam can you actually talk about the players and recruiting insights instead of your little media bubble and bullshit about the atmosphere for a half hour? Are these people the most unselfaware on the planet? We read and listen to you because you cover basketball. I don't GAF about media crap.

- Cumberland in a few days. Haven't been since a houseboat trip in 2006 which was one of the drunker experiences of my life.

- Where should I go for my honeymoon? Mexico or Caribbean. All-inclusive. Decent excursions. Help me out. I'm clueless.

- I can't wait for CFB season. Definitely bringing the lass down for her first game.

Reactions: m080470
I would do Hawaii, if you can swing it. Just a hard place to get to...financially and distance...once you have a family. A lot easier to head down to the Caribbean/Mexico. If I had to choose between the Caribbean and Mexico, I'd probably go Caribbean, just b/c there are a lot of different island choices...Aruba, Dominican, Bahamas, etc...with a lower chance of gang violence/kidnapping.

Reactions: GrandePdre
^ those places are as safe as anywhere.

Random shit happens everywhere, but tourists are safe & generally off limits -- that's how the gangs/thugs make their living, they have no real interest in disrupting that. Of course, if you're in a Mexican nightclub off premises at 3am, then...

To answer Chad's question, again -- it really makes no difference what island/country you choose if you're doing the AI style vacation. My advice, per usual, is that with All Inclusive Resorts, you really do get what you pay for. Particularly in terms of food, drink, and most importantly the clientele you'll be spending your vacation with ...they are not all created equal, or even close.

Mexico and DR offer the most choices in terms of the Luxury AI resorts & flights are plentiful & cheap compared to the smaller islands. CVG has direct flights to Mexico, DR, and Jamaica.

Aruba, while by far my favorite island, has nothing in that genre.

Last edited:
Was pretty shocked at the accusations that R. Kelly is the don of a sex cult. Nothing wrong with a little bump-n-grind, imo.

Amazon getting into the meal prep delivery game... Not sure there is going to be any type of business they wont be tied into within the near future. A bit scary.

Nolin Lake ftw. One of my favorite spots.

There aren't many people more well-read on their preseason CFB teams than Bonzo's brother. Genuine excitement in his voice when he's talking about the 2-deep, potential contributors, impact recruits, etc. Not so much optimism- just *ready* to snap the ball. Its also an added bonus that he can make a reference to the movie "Side Out" in every single phone call.

We went to Savannah/Tybee Island for our honeymoon. Did about 4-5 days I think. Waited to scrape together some cash before we made a bigger AI resort trip. After paying the bar tab for a wedding with 300+, the wallet was pretty light for awhile. WCC- i sent you an DM with my address- you dont even have to mail the invite buddy- just know i'll be there with a +1. Wouldnt miss it.

Apparently there are bison stampeding through neighborhoods in NH. Live Free or Die, Bison.

Heading to a resort north of cancun in a couple months- I dont really think you're in any danger inside the resort. If you stray out to night clubs on the fringe of town- thats on you, man.

Last edited:
Did the Sandals in Antigua. It was fine - good food, activities, was adults only, beautiful beach. It was nice for what it was - won't do a sandals ever again as it's just not really our style but made for a nice and memorable honeymoon.

My fiancé is making this shit more difficult than it should be- BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

She keeps wanting to do Costa Rica which I believe will be in rainy season.

You love the rain. And rain is always good for rain forests. So that's a win win.

Heard Costa Rica is awesome.

Just got back from a 2 week work trip in Hawaii. I was stuck on Oahu the entire time and that island alone was dope. Heard the neighboring islands are just redic.

Highly recommend. Budget well for it though - $1300 flight + $400 a night rooms if you want something nice. Food ain't cheap either.

Chad - just got back from a business trip in Seychelles. Nice little 3 week trip getting tug jobs from the locals while the company footed :)stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) the bill. Stayed in a luxury beach house with some of my best buds. Company rented us a lambo that we used to drive around the island and pick up hot young pussy. Food was dope - crazy expensive. Lucky for me that was all put on the company credit card. Checked out a chain smokers show while I was there. VIP, natch. Got some good pussy during the middle of a skrillex cover. On the company dime of course. Highly recommend

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT