ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
His righteous indignation is almost more than I can bear. You would think seeing how guys like Bledsoe grew up would give him pause. But no, he's so incredibly self centered and self absorbed he can't even fathom that the things he has been GIVEN were incredible advantages not only in life in general, but in basketball.
I know people like that. They were born standing on third base, know it, and resent it so much that it morphs into a weird chip on their shoulder.

ok guess most of you havent been to shitass Memphis lately. This young man grows up in one of the worst cities in America, stays out of trouble with the law, getting his degree, walking on to a top level basketball team... and you all just cant wait to get in line to bash him.

Last edited:
Speaking of those who leech off the success of others, lol at the mid 70's Bengals allowing themselves to be called "champs."

DFCaNygW0AIIbJz.jpg

Saul?

I mean, there's a couple GYEROers who wouldn't make it out of here alive pulling a bs stunt like that. So yeah. Would NOT be pretty for Saul.

I'd feel okay about the strength and conditioning coach tweeting this out. Young Brad looked like he was on his way to this:
maxresdefault.jpg

Meijers also carries Home Run Inn frozen pizza. The have the frozen pizza market cornered. Donatos is #3 on the Meijers frozen pizza list.

OK
I SWEAR that I'm capable of professional behavior most days --

And I AM AWARE that midgets exist
I've seen them in many fine films
AND
I did a commercial with them when I was Japan (Sega Saturn)

But today, as I was walking down one of our corridors, I looked up ---- and there was this TEENY MAN .... just a'marchin right at me

I blinked.....and noticed that his previous lil' arms were MUCH shorter than I thought they would be......he had thick glasses like BUBBLES from "Trailer Park Boys".......and his chin was all stuck out like a TEENY WEENY DRILL SERGEANT

I actually told myself to remain calm - CHILL OUT, MAN...don't panic.....MIdgets are EVERY BIT AS NORMAL AS YOU/ME

I SMILED AT HIM - made eye contact......

and then as we were passing each other -- I felt I should say something to acknowledge his speedy little feet

and I heard myself say.....HEY THERE LITTLE FELLA !!

I didn't even look back to see how he took it
Luckily our facility is so immense I was able to duck into another area and lose the guy

I'll probably see him again tomorrow
Might need to start taking another way to the bathroom though

Shit

Hadn't thought this one all the way through yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT