ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont bog down the thread- but I believe you are calculating the percent increase in total amount of motorcycle deaths. Which is different than saying its 26% more likely to die on a motorcycle. For that stat you'd need to know how many people use each mode of transportation and the frequency which would be rather difficult.

I think we can all agree that motorcycles are dangerous, and riding bikes side by side and blocking entire lanes of traffic eventually means youre going to get smashed.

Do you really think that explaining statistics will have any effect?

-old school logo champion gear is all the rage with the kids right now.

-i see a guy in a ua polo and I see a guy who wants to sell me something I don't need. If you need to buy golf specific shirts/pants rlx ftw.

-i like moisture wicking gear as much as the next guy...if youre not golfing/tennising lose the tech fabric polo. I don't need to see every contour of your man-titties.

-pop country and pop hip-hop are the exact same thing. Appeal to the lowest common denominator.

The only stat I'll ever need to avoid getting on a bike is that at one point, Big Ben was a motorcycle poster boy.

13motorcycle.jpg

All this motorcycle talk reminded me of this story from 2011: Man died from head injuries in motorcycle accident, while protesting helmet law.

https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-07-04-motorcycle-helmet-protest-death_n.htm

"The motorcyclist, 55-year-old Philip A. Contos, likely would have survived the accident if he'd been wearing a helmet, state troopers said."

Well, at least he died doing what he loved . . . A man of principle.
Cause of death: IRONY

Going to a swinger's convention is fine, and most likely a fun time. Posting multiple pictures at said event on social media is probably a bit much.

Macklemore is mostly terrible, but his new Grandma song/video hits the right spot. :cry::D

I mean, as you know, Pti lives in New Orleans. Definitely a bold move posting. I'm sure he's loving every second of it.

Not sure what's dumber, motorcycles or Anth.

Can't stand pop country.

Malone's has been very solid last several trips. And it's about half the bill at Tony's.

I'm loving it for the shock value alone.

Even going to the thing, the lass and I discussed it --> "I can't wait until everyone freaks out on Monday when we post pics."

We talked about how our friends will generally fall into two groups:
- those who are judgemental and think it's gross
and
- those who are jealous and wanted to go

OMG did you really go to that??

My answer to both groups is the same = "yep. and it was awesome. if i get free tickets next year i'll invite you along."

Reactions: rudd1 and drxman1
Just saw on the Facebooks that Curb S9 comes out October 1. [banana]

Also, the Chris D'Elia - Man on Fire comedy special on Netflix is :100points:.

-Nice lil week down in Charleston with the fam. Took drunk most days and nights, jumped into waves with my little girl a bunch, got a lot of sun, ate pounds of freshly caught shrimp, shared smiles on the beach with a lot of stress-free and not angry lassies passing by... a 35 year old married father of one just out there living, man.

-Made the annual pitch to move there and was shot down again, so back to this meth-infested shithole with you asshats. Oh well.

-"I Need Never Get Old" by Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats hit the spot all week. Whole catalogue did though, really. Solid.

-Got in around 8 last night and promptly watched LSU-Bama on Classic College Football or whatever. Page -->Turned. I am absolutely going to enjoy the rest of summer, but yea, football.

-Get the appeal of an Aquarium, but I'd rather just wait outside until we can leave for lunch. No real interest here.

-Holy City Washout Wheat is overrated as touch. Westbrook White Thai FTMFW. Best beer down there.

-Golf at Charleston National was fantastic. Nice lil track on the marsh. Making the drive to Kiawah next year for The Ocean Course, though.

Will disagree with your washout wheat take but am in agreement with your white thai take. Drinking one in a minor league soccer Yeti as I type this, actually.

Wish I could get into bocce ball.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Wonder which group Mom, Grandma, etc fell into?

First of all -- my grandmothers are both dead.

Secondly -- I get it, brah. I really do. But I'm 38 F'ing years old. I haven't really asked anyone's permission to do anything in a really long time. Don't really feel like starting now, either.

Team Gives No Fs starter. C emblem on my chest. HOF, 2017.

Stayed at the Tropicana in Las Vegas when they hosted the "Lifestyles" swingers convention and we didn't realize what that was until we went to the pool one day and let me tell you I saw some things, man, things that still haunt me

Reactions: Mashburned
@ PTI -- this is from out of left field, but would you be interested in playing in a national trivia tournament in New Orleans on Saturday, August 26th? Our team qualified, but we may only have 4 going from Paducah and we can have up to 5.

Reactions: anthonys735
Team Gives No Fs starter. C emblem on my chest. HOF, 2017.

Even going to the thing, the lass and I discussed it --> "I can't wait until everyone freaks out on Monday when we post pics."

We talked about how our friends will generally fall into two groups:
- those who are judgemental and think it's gross
and
- those who are jealous and wanted to go

:confused:o_O

There's probably a third group who gives NF either way, and never gave it a second thought.

Last edited:
Vermont is beautiful, especially in the fall with the changing colors. There is a border town where the US/Canada line cuts through the town and literally goes through a house.

Short drive there to Montreal also, which has an awesome downtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT