ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vermont is awesome, especially in late September/early October. Weather will be great in August. Echo the Montreal suggestion. There on business once a month. Love that place.

You can wear a cardigan at any time of year in Vermont and you just get a wry smile/gun point. Don't know you but from this place, seems up your alley.

Reactions: wcc31
-That "Kentucky Football in 60" special that's airing on SECN is a great watch. Going through that season up close as fans week-by-week was one thing, but seeing a capsule of the whole 2016 season condensed to 60 minutes just proves how much of a roller coaster last season was.

-Rateliff's performance of "Need Never Get Old" last year on Corden was my intro(after PTI had mentioned them in GYERO, I think) and the whole thing is just so tightly wound and freewheeling at the same time, if that makes any sense. Same goes for "SOB". If I wasn't gonna be on VACAY, I'd probably check out their Forecastle appearance. Actually, no I wouldn't. I'd come in here the Monday afterwards and say I *almost* went to see them.

-Only one Cub in the ASG, and it's Wade Davis? Thought they'd get a starter or two from the popular vote, since most fans don't really pay that much attention to how players are actually doing anyway. On the other hand, maybe they are, since the Astros are being rewarded with three starters.

-I don't care how many of them are posted on Facebook, there isn't a single nursing home resident in history who genuinely wanted 1 million "likes" for their 100th birthday or whatnot. Good grief. We're not falling for that nonsense.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I bet TJ Sorrentine can still, to this day, stroll into any sorority on campus and crush any wool sweater wearing, hairy bushed, Subaru driving, environmental activist gal in the place.

If you're walking around in the summer wearing a cotton shirt with sweats stains in various places with all the fabric technology out now, I have no time for you.

Vermont people are weird AF. Not as weird as Maine but pretty damn close.

Weirdness order -

Maine
Vermont
New Hampshire
Rhode Island
Massachusetts

Connecticut just sucks ass so they don't make the list. Guilford is nice. And Greenwich. But the rest can diaf.

Reactions: Stonewall12
Wife and kids were out of town this past weekend.

Over the course of 72 hours, I managed to:
  • Arrange a meet & greet with Stoops & company this week;
  • Run 5 miles twice, in the heat of the day;
  • Buy a $400 lawnmower;
  • Repair the wife's flat tire;
  • Clean the house;
  • Watch 10 episodes of Breaking Bad;
  • Gain 9 pounds.

That's what you call flat getting it done right there, man.

Last edited:
HAPPY 3 year RODANNIVERSARY!!!!! I have seen this business change and grow you over the past 3 years and I couldn't be more excited for you and your future!!! Thank you so much for joining us on this #rfjourney. Your are an AMAZING LEADER for your team! WAY TO GROW!!!! Anyone who joins Jill Hennington Lmt on her team today will get a 50.00 bonus from me!!

Reactions: Mashburned
Great story here about 'Mr. Kentucky', UK football equipment manager.
IMG_5291

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kent...ucky-sports/uk-football/article160210869.html

What's your number on how much $$$ you'd need to be offered to physically enter the gates of Forecastle during daylight hours and stay for 360 minutes?

* Access to the VIP tent or whatever with unlimited comped frosties and food with a super VIP bracelet where you never have to wait in line while in the tent.

* My own restroom with AC and a shower in the tent.

* Access to a tricked out golf cart with a driver to go from stage to stage equipped with a mini horn to honk at people to get out of the way.

* Unlimited deodorant sticks to hand out to other patrons.

- Long weekend in Charleston for the wife's birthday. Lots of seafood, harbor views, meeting up with friends on the beach, humidity, etc. I'll take it.

- 3 1/2 days for that kind of trip works for me. Time to get in what you wanna see/do but leaving while looking forward to the next time.

- I've finally become my father. Spent several late nights sitting on the deck watching thunderstorms roll in/lightning in the distance. Couldn't have been more content.

- The HR Derby used to be appointment television for me as a kid... meh.

Last edited:
Looking into a week long trip end of August. Would like to try something new. Considering wine country, Boston, Charlestown, Bahamas...

Reactions: rudd1
Do they still use the format they used in Cincy where Frazier won in front of the home crowd? That was fun and exciting.

Feel like Iceland has become quite the popular destination, know several people that have gone this year...didn't MCF have kind of a meh impression of it?

Kind of bottles the mind I've never been to Canada either...I mean, I lived in Motown for 5 years. Love me some Canadians, such a polite people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT