ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up drinking Maker's and decided I'd stop in.

Much needed balls on the table win by Stoops and the program.

Beating those shitbirds is just the absolute best.

His dalliance with aTm doesn't bother me and shouldn't you.

Trying to limit distractions and focus on work. Having 4 people count on you to provide for them is serious business, it turns out.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Go Big Blue.

That bullsh*t statement from Stoops is worse than anything Cal has ever spewed…and that’s saying something.

The fans literally revolted and the trustees nixed the deal. He had his bags packed friggin liar.

Its like the blue grass miracle only we get vince marrow to keep cruitin studs.

Stoops is fine and maybe this embarrasing chip is what he needs to STFU and get back to beating south carolina.

Always a wildcat....lol get back to work and keep 0.

lol idiots. Oh Mark off 2 overall DUD seasons wasn’t a popular 80M or whatever choice for the richest P5 program in the country? That’s crazy.

Heard Stoops a lock for whoever coach takes aTm Job. Also keep an eye on UGA or Bama if either bolts for NFL 🤡

Jameslee a legit scary dude. 💯. Can’t believe he hasn’t moved to Venezuela, China, or Sri Lanka yet. Would be in heaven. What a pussy staying in oppressive America, the armpit of earth, makes zero sense?

Happy to start a GoFundMe for travel expenses/etc, as BBdK all about helping those less fortunate chase their dreams.

K, that’s it. Take your scary ass back to the loser thread you call home & do nothing but post weirdo twitter Memes + 🤣 redundantly, while never actually saying anything or having a take. Like, ever. Just like you did in here tonight.

Stupid bitch . But definitely hit me up if you’re ever serious about leaving, I got you. 🤝

Last edited:
aTm is a program run by their inmates of boosters. Auburn on weirdo steroids. Eff those shitkicker yell leaders. Stupid f*cks. I’d love to see what kind of coach we could attract to UK in the open market. I’m no so sure we are limited to former Cats or Piglet protégés.

In any case, I missed all this Piglet drama tonight as me and the wife cruised into Brooklyn for a Budos Band concert tonight. Wall of sound! The Psychedelic Afro-funk Doom Rock you didn’t know you needed. Frickin tight musicians.

We’ve been to enough of these warehouse shows to know not to earlywalk to the front of the stage as the GA crush of an army of douchebag hipsters push you all night long. Got a killer spot on a rail near the bar. Perfect vista, and tucked away.

It’s a pretty big stretch imho for a coach to tentatively accept a $100 million job, but wait a day or two to check the comments section on Facebook first before deciding for sure.

Do y’all not realize that these well connected journalists and their so called sources are often just flat out WRONG?

That statement seems quite hollow, and once again a little tone deaf. I love you so much that I just couldn’t do it and honest to god this is where my heart really is. I swear. And we welcome him back with open arms and turn a blind eye. Until the next pretty young thing moves into the neighborhood and he starts taking a shine to her then it starts all over again. I can’t imagine what our friends are saying behind our backs. But I’m glad he’s back, can’t imagine life without him.

I don’t see it that way. I choose to think that he realized he had a golden goose here and could make himself a legend here and thought that was better than a bigger payday than he already has here.

Again, he’ll get the 100 million here just may take a little longer but a much more delayed gratification.

I also don’t really think he’s just going to bolt for the next place. The only place he’ll go is those aforementioned jobs in the Midwest for the most part.

I’m damn happy he’s back because the next at least 2-3 years we’re going to be miserable.

- My father-in-law and I are undefeated watching the Cats vs. Louisville- both sports. Started with our W over Lamar as 28-point dogs getting rowdy AF in a sleepy little pub in Richmond, VA. Used to come from holiday visits and now he lives here. Yesterday, I called him in. Needed his juju and sure e-F’ing-nuff Big Blue comes through again. What a day.

- Give me my 8 wins again in a few weeks and I will be appreciative as I am always as a person who has experienced Kentucky football for 44 years.

- Brohm (and really any male old enough to coach college football) wearing that gawd awful Louisville urban wear on the sidelines always reminds me of Gaylord Focker having to wear his girlfriend’s pothead brother’s clothes.

- 3 Thoughts on Stoops/A&M:

1. As well connected as they may well be, I never totally trust coaching hire rumors. Those things are always crazy and always a shit ton of variables, especially bizarro places like A&M, Auburn, etc.

2. I think Stoops would have done very well with their resources and their weirdo fans are complete morons for not wanting him. Watch them end up hiring the interim now because that’s what the players want. Or Elko - who is basically a much less accomplished or proven Stoops.

3. I’m glad to have him back and it’s idiocy for Kentucky fans to be sore about him considering a potential Top 10 job.

Now, adjust, rededicate yourself and get to work.

Instead of playing Duke in the Mayo Bowl. In their home state I would prefer play in the the Texas Bowl against KSU or even Wisconsin in the MCB.

Just prefer those matchups over Charlotte/Duke. As much as I don’t want to play in Nashville I love playing a program like Wisconsin.

Are you honestly asking if he RESIGNED from his current job?

Good lord.
Yes, I am. Similar to the FLA/Billy D situation when he did but then they took him back.

I understand that UK can always take him back if he did resign. What I’m curious about is what are their legal obligations in this scenario?

Superficially viewing it, it would be awful to lose stoops. But then you look and see that he loses to most decent teams, his teams tend to look undisciplined with lots of penalties, most wins come against cupcakes it makes no sense why a big time program would hire him away imo. If we played Georgia close and beat Missouri and USC? Sure, that’s a totally different season. But after this year? It makes no sense. All that said f*ck Louisville, great win yesterday

He says Mitch look youre such a great hang Im going to say eff this 100m and look you dont owe me a dime. Always a UK wildcat.

Only adotwhite can tell me how to feel about all of this.

Last edited:
I’m fine playin g Duke in the Mayo/Charlotte Bowl. The students will all be back home in NY, NJ or CA, only 15% of their students are from NC so I don’t think it’s an advantage to them really, plus the basketball back story is fun.

Playing Wisconsin? Why not just play Iowa again? Same team as Iowa but worse and just as boring. Sure that’s Stoops football but in a meaningless game why not at least see some offense. Plus, Duke is on their what? 3rd string QB at this point.

Does Stoops have a buyout?

I doubt a resignation was in place but reading between the lines it seems this went farther than “hey we’d like you to be our coach, eh neh I’m partying with my family and think that’s a bad idea because I love us”.

More likely he had interest and at that point Mitch mentioned the buyout and when that $$$ figure got back to A&M board they said no since they just shelled out 76M.

A&M about to have lots of egg on their face, with Texas coming into the SEC.

Stoops should be beloved. Not like the scenario of a woman flandering around, but more like a man at the bar with his boys being seduced by the hottest chick in the place and still goes home to his wife and kids.

Respect.

Even still, he went home without the mistake.

As a man I can tell you the bathroom, car, or a hotel were options and it didn’t happen.

Temptation can be a MFer.

Reactions: roguemocha
Its a little more like she got a couple speedway taquitos on the way home, vomited, sobered up, realized he was fat and sent him back to his wife and kids.
Since you’re consistently pooing on Stoops, do you think it would’ve been better had he left? Or you just pooing on him because it tickles your fancy at the moment?

If it’s not as bad as it looks, someone should put out the real story instead of letting Billy Liucci control the narrative.

Reactions: rudd1
Texas AM firing Jimbo only to go and hire his former assistant with a less accomplished HC resume didn’t pass the ol smell test
Not sure it makes much more sense for them to do that and hire Mike F Elko or promote their interim (the suppose rumors), either.

Yesterday was basically the bowl game.
Yup. The bowl game (whatever it is) should be solely focused on auditioning guys for next year. I could care less about winning. Just keep everyone happy and healthy and get some reps for the youngbloods.

* In the last 48ish hours we ruined The Fightin' Red Rockets' playoff hopes, scored 118 points against a decent Sunbelt squad, and kept our coach from going to the weirdest place in America. That's a solid weekend of ass-kicking.

* Taquitos. Teehee.

* Now let's see which players stick around and what we get from the portal. Despite the win yesterday, we looked this season to have some talented attitude problems that might be better off elsewhere if they aren't going to get their heads out of their assess immediately. If Dane Key stays here, I don't want to hear a frigging thing about that kid other than that he's put a juggs machine in his dorm lobby to get extra reps before bed or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT