ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was one damn good game. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
L's down forever.

With that said, do you guys know anybody who is a UK and UL fan?
Got one guy in my circle who hedges his bets as a UK fan, but you better believe he was cheering for UL yesterday. Have told him a million times you cannot be both and that he is actually a UL fan who doesn't want to catch my wrath when we stomp their asses.

Seriously, I don't know another person who is both.

-that uk win game just enforces the fact that: uavel is and has always gotten "good" by playing in a shitass conference. Crawford should know this...he has to be playing to his base.

^surely there are smart uavel fans out there that understand this.

-brohm is an excellent offensive coach...who was middling in the gauntlet known as the big ten west. He could make Louisville a top 3-4 team in the ACC...and still get beat by a middling UK squad. See yesterday.

^in that light... Louisville cat fans gotta get off brohm's jimmy. Idc how beloved that family is in that town, stop it.

Last night from 8 pm to Midnight was the second most wild time I have seen since I started this (when Billy G disappeared as UK was trying to fire him was the wildest). Some of it I will talk about tomorrow, some I can’t. But I actually think UK FB came out very good in it and that is part of the reason Stoops remained. For your Ruby’s folks, you picked the wrong night to not be there as there were four or five tables that lingered for awhile who probably got quite an eyeful last night as the emotions ebbed and flowed

I actually think this, combined with the win yesterday, did A LOT to fix some of the issues that were very troubling in the program the last six weeks or so

Last edited:
Stoops ought to lay low with the Rubys shenanigans. This is the biggest difference between Louisville and Lex… less camouflage in Lexington. You are exposed and everything is public knowledge in Lex.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
For your Ruby’s folks, you picked the wrong night to not be there as there were four or five tables that lingered for awhile who probably got quite an eyeful last night as the emotions ebbed and flowed
[laughing]

Is Stoops contractually obligated to dine at Jeff Ruby’s?! Jesus Christ

Gotta think Stoops has his pick of WLEX girls or divorced horse money. Is the bar scene That full of unattached women at Ruby’s?

Curious to hear how UK football got better. Nil money? Money to can and hire new assistants?

I sure do love Lexington, but the fact that there is exactly *one* place in the entire town to really flex your prestige and show out, and no more than that, is so incredibly sad and pathetic and hysterical.
Why is it weird in a city of 350k, primarily a college town, we have very few options for adults over 30? Anywhere else and you're dealing with college kids. Weird is how bent you losers get about where people want to eat or hangout. I'm shocked Stoops and Marrow weren't at Chinoe Pub or Austin City last night. They go Ruby's because they can have fun and not get hounded the whole time. JR basically built Cal/Stoops/Marrow a private suite.

The ‘problem’ is optics, regardless of venue. When you’re collecting $9M and partying your balls off prior to and after getting your shit pushed in all season -it questions focus and commitment to the task at hand.

I sure do love Lexington, but the fact that there is exactly *one* place in the entire town to really flex your prestige and show out, and no more than that, is so incredibly sad and pathetic and hysterical.

Are you honestly asking if he RESIGNED from his current job?

Good lord.

You are the snarkiest most dramatic bitch on here while almost never posting anything of substance.
Pull it together.

It’s weird af and you know it, anth. It’s not like Lexington is tiny. You’ve got Tony’s and Merrick and Malones and Dudley’s and Le Deauville and Columbias and Tony’s…..there’s plenty of spots that are very nice restaurants.

Just never seen anything like that, where there is ONE spot in town to be seen, and nowhere else is even worthy of consideration.

Elko to A&M which all but tells you stoops was a done deal.

Ok so honestly if that’s the case how was the board not already signed off? Seriously with game days and boosters that program is a billion dollar program I’d think. So there is no way a few online trolls honestly nixed the deal.

WTH A&M! You can’t convince me they weren’t better just to ride Jimbo’s deal for 1 more season.

Reactions: CrittendenWildcat
Elko to A&M which all but tells you stoops was a done deal.

pawpaw brooks was a true nighthawk man probably why he never could get that 9th win.
A&M fans must be thrilled.

That’s like your doctor telling you “Good news! You don’t have Syphilis. However, you do have a touch of Gonorrhea!”

Reactions: m080470
Columbias

We went to Columbias back in Spring to satisfy a long urge I’ve had to revisit after 25 years.

Found it good, and still remains incredibly cheap. Nitehawk Special: Tenderloin swimming in garlic butter, loaded baked potato, and a Diego salad for $19.99 I mean, cmon.

Cool old school vibe. Not planning my next visit or anything, but was glad we went.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT