ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me the intrigue with Coen is that his style will draw recruits and I think we will see a completely different tempo and approach to offense next year. The better scenario is to bring in Sumrall and have Coen stay as OC, but I don't think that happens.

Knowing Milquetoast, he's making a check out to Brad "Big Soft Zone" White right now.

I’ll believe it when Stoops is at the press conference. Makes no sense for aTm.

Makes sense for Stoops though knowing he’s reached his peak here.

I would guess there’s some excellent coaches out there that would like the security of the SEC for the foreseeable future.

I’ll believe it when Stoops is at the press conference. Makes no sense for aTm.

Makes sense for Stoops though knowing he’s reached his peak here.

I would guess there’s some excellent coaches out there that would like the security of the SEC for the foreseeable future.

If you are Coen who just moved back here after one year in LA you are not happy at the moment.

I remember Billy D being a lock so I’ll believe it when it’s announced somewhere beside AggieYell

Reactions: UKMKG
TAMU can go die in a fvcking fire, if they take a second coach away from us.

FVCK TAMU, and fvck Stoops.

It’s official, Stoops to A&M.

🤢Blah

The Aggies hired Stoops in hopes that he sticks around for a similar timeframe as his tenure at Kentucky. Texas A&M needs continuity. Stoops is the program's fifth head coach since 2007 joining Dennis Franchione, Mike Sherman, Kevin Sumlin, and Fisher. The team's last 10-win season was in 2012 – its first in the SEC.21 mins ago

In all seriousness, I'm surprised that TAMU is the one that got him away. It doesn't seem like a good fit. Maybe it is, but on the surface, it doesn't make much sense.

Come out of hiding @MattJonesKSR, we know you’re out there. You can delete it after a bit, we won’t screenshot it.

Plus the Rax can do the line about posting a pic from Ruby’s with Vince

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT