ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol saban is a witch. Incredible

Teased bama -7.5 finally a bad beat goes my way.

Nope still a loser lol

Last edited:
You don’t understand or “get” GYERO in game redass. It’s like your political thread but only on Gameday and not consuming our entire being.

It’s like your political thread in that it’s a bunch of guys yelling about shit that doesn’t actually matter, we’ll never change anyone’s mind and we have no control over it, but care passionately about it.

The biggest difference is we get laid.

Unbelievable. Iron Bowl has some crazy shit

Last SEC CBS regular season prime Game. Sad, but what a way to go out…

That poor db Marcus Welby enter witness protection. His man literally straddling the corner lines & just waiting….had about a 1’ window to catch the ball, and even then only if it was perfect & he fell asleep…which it was. And he did DIME!

JFC.

Nothing will ever top this tho. Maybe craziest shit I’ve ever seen live. Guess they’re even on extra silly shit.

Okay, I've caught up/watched the game. Honestly, it wasn't as close as the score might indicate, IMO Kentucky was definitely the better team. If not for that absurd (and very importantly, UNFORCED turnover) interception by Leary, Kentucky pretty much manhandled them in the second half.

When I woke up and saw the score, combined with the Louisville fans spouting off about getting robbed, I figured we had won it via a lucky break etc.

Not the case...

Truthfully, Louisville looks pretty mediocre. How the hell were they 10-1? The ACC must be an absolute pile of sh*t.

You don’t understand or “get” GYERO in game redass. It’s like your political thread but only on Gameday and not consuming our entire being.

It’s like your political thread in that it’s a bunch of guys yelling about shit that doesn’t actually matter, we’ll never change anyone’s mind and we have no control over it, but care passionately about it.

The biggest difference is we get laid.
I like going over there sometimes. You're right about not changing minds, but I look at like going to a pay lake.

It's fun to get some of them riled up, and correct a certain segment of them.

Projecting is very unbecoming…

Personally I think Tebow is cool as hell minus being a gator. Jacked, smart, good looking, decor in his beliefs and doesn’t give into peer pressure while being Uber successful. His wife is straight fire too.

Cool. Maybe you can suck his D

Hey James Lee, F off!

You lost a bet to me years ago about Trump winning the presidency and welched.

GTFO you bet welching fugazi of a man!
First off you're a fvcking liar and in addition, I figured you were a UK fan. I stand corrected. A UK fan would be absolutely giddy right about now! #StableGenius #LawAndOrder #GBB

A&M chatter really picked up, with Rowland saying he thought it happens.

If it does, I shake his hand, and thank him. Some of my best memories in my life were made with that ginger MFer coaching us to wins. Never thought I’d see us beat UF in person with my old man, and it happened twice.

First off you're a fvcking liar and in addition, I figured you were a UK fan. I stand corrected. A UK fan would be absolutely giddy right about now! #StableGenius #LawAndOrder #GBB

I am extremely happy myself, but I’m not letting a politard come in here for the first time in who knows how long calling out regulars for in game redass.

It happens, and GYERO has ribbed its own for as long as the thread existed.

I don’t have time to search or the know how to be honest but it was October 2016 as well so over 7 years ago. There were several bet welchers over that one that stopped showing up for awhile.

Point still stands, F off!

A&M chatter really picked up, with Rowland saying he thought it happens.

If it does, I shake his hand, and thank him. Some of my best memories in my life were made with that ginger MFer coaching us to wins. Never thought I’d see us beat UF in person with my old man, and it happened twice.
If Stoops is the HC at A&M next year I'll never post here again.

Just seems like a stretch.

Stoops makes $9 million a year at a very easy, stable, comfortable job. Clearly we all know A&M is a better gig, but why leave for the same money?

Seems reasonable he’d demand $10-12 million, and why in TF would they pay that? He’s a damn good coach, but to pay Jimbo $76 million to leave then give an equally absurd contract to a less talented coach…..wow just wow.

That AD seriously isn’t fit to manage a Dairy Queen.

I think people underestimate the idea that coaches coach to win. So while we as fans say things like “comfortable job” you are basically saying he should consider that he is just going there to fail, if he goes.

I’d say it’s real because it’s national guys making the story not local media.

I’m torn because I love coach, but for his sake he maybe has peaked at this level and needs that support to get to the next level.

On the other hand, while I understand how hard it was for him here to do what he did, I do believe we could be an interesting destination for the right coaches if we have to hire someone.

Ugh! I hope he stays.

If he does go, do you throw the boat at Coen, hope Sumrall has the ability to take on the SEC or hope to snag a good coach at a school with a shaky conference situation?

The AD needs to operate as if he can still upgrade the position with a new hire.

He’d need to at least put out feelers to see who would be interested in the gig now that the program seems stable, can have some success, has reasonable expectations and pays HANDSOMELY.

Sumrall might be the best option, but you’d have to gauge interest first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT