ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

CADG.gif

-I refuse to listen to commercials unless driving, so I’ll happily wait til the podcast comes out but looking forward to it.

-Liberty Bell tattoo almost done.

-Heading home with mom shortly for spaghetti and put up the tree, these are the weekends amigos!

Look at you Big Shoots! Try employment.
Why would I if I don’t have to? Seems like a weird thing to have someone do just because…

And you weren’t paying attention, I touched up and got a job without really trying so damn it I guess it’s back to work on Wednesday.

Honestly, really want it to meet people and socialize and bang some loose service industry employees besides that, a few more rental properties and I may call it a day on actual work.

Salute to this brave dude. I didn’t attend today for the first time in 20 years bc I had a terrible feeling…and didn’t really trust myself to avoid conflict.

It’s flat nasty in there for this game, traditionally. Only exceptions in my experience are the last 2 when they couldn’t say shit after about 5 minutes…and I was in PNC Club for both, with a more mature crowd obvs.

Kinda regret my decision, but also feel it helped us win. 🙃

Welcome to the "Banned Multiple Times Club."
I was already in. The only reason I'm HymanKaplan instead of ChesterMarcol, (as you might remember, was my moniker for a few years) is that ChesterMarcol earned a lifetime Rivals ban for posts on the UL board.

IIRC correctly, I told the moderator (his name escapes me, but he wasn't a bad guy, just a bit of a pvssy) to go fvck himself.

1-900-UGLY-CHX.
Can say this is categorically false.

First time being at a game at L&N. Several fights at the game, around the 4Q. Sec 206.

The talent on display today was top notch.

Those tan brunettes have taken over the hot blondes as my #1 and it’s honestly not even close any more.

Shewee, they don’t deserve that football team, much less the coeds.

Their 59,222 was a record crowd? Thought they expanded to be larger than us by 1,000 seats?

Was the best game I’ve been to at the pizza box. Sure, got cussed out on every single play, airplane bottles thrown at us, typical at that snakepit.

Still, Great weather, great atmosphere, 5th straight win. Overall great day.

Last edited:
What a game! Overcoming mistakes as an underdog in a game that went back and forth in the 2nd half is exactly who Stoops and his teams are.

Although I’ll never understand how someone that is clearly passionate and aggressive is so passive or allows his coordinators to be. Especially when considering is family lineage and history in football. Just seems weird.

Regardless I love Mark Stoops as the UK Football coach and sure hope he is as loyal as his brother Bob was to Oklahoma.

His interview with Leach and KSR after the game tells me he isn’t going anywhere, but once the emotion clears and the numbers are out there as to what he has as an offer is known it’s just a different ballgame and if I’m honest it feels damn good to have a coach already tied to A&M but could also end up tied to others in what seems like will be a coaching carousel.

Thats a different kind of success and he built this from absolutely nothing.

Cheers to Piglet and UK Football!

I’m damn proud to be a fan today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT