ADVERTISEMENT

Wilcox-Can anyone explain to me…

Yeah, shut up and play. I think what you and I don't know but UK's opponents do know is that opponents are baiting BB/DK knowing they'll retaliate...and SEC stripes know UK will retaliate too. Just STFU and play football!
Amen, we just can't overcome that crap, it isn't rocket science

Can’t get real excited when either kid catches a pass because they both become knuckleheads after every catch
Just flip the ball back to ref and run back to huddle
Be a Barry Sanders not a Deion Sanders

I love Wilcox's potential. He does have to improve as a blocker. Demi blew a few tacklers up in the Vandy game -- he is really good in that space. And, as someone noted, is a good pass catcher. Not sure what Wilcox brings to the passing game but he should be good in open space.

I also hope he gets more touches.

Reactions: paulcalhoun
3 carries for an average of 11 per carry. 3 carries. No other RB averaged more than 3.9 yards per carry against Florida.

3 carries.
On the pre game show Tom Leach asked Stoops about Chip maybe getting some carries tonight. Stoops said “We’ll see , last week we called more quarterback runs to lessen the hits on the running backs “ . I’m like , WILCOX ONLY GOT 3 DAMN CARRIES ! I couldn’t believe he said that!

At this point just bench Wilcox…if he’s in this big of a dog house…just play chip snd Demi

But to sparingly play a kid that is doing this much better then the rest …just makes no sense

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
On Wilcox's 20 yard run in the second quarter of the Florida game (on the drive with the flea flicker TD), his right shoe came off. Fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT