ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal's secret weapon.

2EHMHX4JTBPHRJSY3SFGDD3GLI.jpg

I hear Cal is going to drop by the Johnson Center to pick out some dudes so we can fill a roster for the Global Jam next month.

(kidding, but not kidding)

This program is turning into a f*cking embarrassment. :rolleyes:

Greg Jefferies went to 07’s HS. Chief, I have about 100 of those rookie cards ready to move. Any interest?
I'm good on those. Recently purchased about 150K cards for $100 at an estate sale. It's all junk wax era product but it's been fun to go through. No big rookies but lots of HOFer cards being pulled. Closing in on a 5K box being filled and only halfway through the original lot.

Met 2 buddies at the Orange Palace today for lunch. 10 breaded (5 hot & 5 spicy garlic) and a side of curly fries.

The wings were cooked to perfection with right combination of breading & sauce and and the curly fries were crisp. The scenery was very solid and our server, Amber, was pleasant. All in all a great experience.

Enjoyed an agreeable meal. ✔️
Got to see 2 buddies. ✔️
All on the company dime.✔️

Not a bad way to head into the weekend.

Mags is spot on.

How in TF are we performing better in the portal with UKFB over UKBB?

It’s an obvious rhetorical question.

Still. It’s getting beyond ridiculous. We are nearing BCG style disdain for a coach that won a championship here and just brought in the number 1 class in the country.

- Beautiful boy, PTI. Guess I missed the gender reveal tho. 🤷🏻‍♂️

- It’s unbelievable how badly Cal has F’d this offseason. No shooting. No experience. No transfers. No spacing. Team still could be interesting with the right lineup but that ain’t happening.

- I’m completely out of it but who’s Zach Bryan? Could be mistaken but he doesn’t seem bad.

- Seeing The Pixies next week at ICON.

- People always talk about LeBron being a teen phenom and how he not only lived up to the hype but exceeded it. Yeah but where’s the love for Anderson Cooper? Did that youngblood from Channel One not do the same?

- So any of you affluent real ones get pedicures?

- I’ll laugh every time the rest of my life Horatio Sanz gets the redass when one of the dickhead attendees of the Catalina Winemixer requests a non-80s Billy Joel song.

- At that age - found a lightweight wickable t-shirt I liked at LL Bean and grabbed 3 in different colors.

- No one on the planet could have been cooler to me at 10 than Eric Davis. Imagine these days in this area its Burrow or some soccer player. Or maybe Elly … whose name makes me smile and think of Ebby Calvin LaLooshe every time I hear it.

- Can we start a thread where Brady just gives us ballpark figures on our old baseball cards?

Zach Bryan is legit! Honestly one of my current favorite listens at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: wcc31
In this thread full of Alpha's, we assign gender.

Also, Anderson Cooper was born half way from 3rd to home plate. He's the pinnacle of privileged. Hard to give a guy like that credit for being on TV.

You spelled Anthony Schembari wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT