ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
willem dafoe hello GIF

- Gave my dad a Modelo last week and he acted like I offered him some obscure aged Buffalo Trace product. “This is good - what’s it called?”

- I happily jump aboard the domesto train any time I’m socially drinking. Not only is it the responsible thing to do when I’m going double-digies but it’s also quite nostalgic for me.

- My uncles only provide Beast Lite at family outings. I don’t mind it. Keeps me humble.

- Worked Peronis my entire Mediterranean cruise a few years back. Delicious brew.

- Embrace all cervezas, Red Stripe and any Bahamian brew (Kalik, Sands) in the summer.
- Meh I like a dive bar or a bar in an old building pretending to be a dive bar. Breweries are fine.

- Fredrick and Ware are ideal fits on next year’s team. Cal’s roster management is like watching a monkey trying to F a football.

- Have always and will always love me some Pazzos.

- This Hillsong Church docuseries on Max is terrific. Tale old as time.

Well yeah, we have two talented but skinny young centers. An experienced rotational brute would be key.

Our roster is garbage, we only have 7 scholarship players, we're hugely lacking in big time D1 talent, and this season looks like it may be another complete disaster.

So you know who would be an ideal fit? Anybody who's really good at basketball. Quit overthinking.

Lance Ware is a nice guy but he's a career garbage backup.

"Ideal fit." lol

Eh. Stick with baseball

Ware is a PERFECT Cal 3rd big. Reliable, veteran, physical, selfless, and ZERO threat of being featured or inserted as a 4, or any other role sans injury or foul trouble.

Our coach needs Saving from himself when it comes to bigs & lineups.

Idiot

Our roster is garbage, we only have 7 scholarship players, we're hugely lacking in big time D1 talent,
We might only have 7 scholarship players, even though Reeves will make 8, but our roster is not garbage and we have plenty of big time D1 talent. Someone pimping Reds' prospects the way you do should understand this. I actually love the guys we have and am glad we shed some of these p*ssies from the past few years. New blood was needed.

These are the teams with whom Cal thrives, young and talented. We'll add a few more pieces and Reeves will return. I'm all in once again. F everybody!

And what was the last year we didn't have a debilitating injury ruin the season?

I'll wait

Lance Ware sucks, and anyone who says he's a perfect fit for anything other than sitting on the end of the bench and picking up spot minutes when one of our starters gets into foul trouble and we're desperate for a warm body is lying to themselves. What a stupid ass take.

Our roster going into next season, by Kentucky standards, is AWFUL, and we're going to struggle to win games all year long because, unless something changes in a hurry, way too many teams we play will have a lot more college ready talent than we do. And I can assure you, when we're getting embarrassed at home by Ole Miss the last thing any of you dorks will be lusting for is a 3rd string, marginally talented scrub big man to bail us out.

This incoming class is coming from a down year by comparison so better temper the expectations. Only pulling a couple of rabbits out of a hat is the only hope and that ship is sailing off fast. Stocking up on the hard liquor is the correct call for next year.

Reactions: UKMKG
Well now we are in a predicament of having these FR and nothing else, so Cal really has a clean break from us where he can literally leave nothing behind after this year.

I’m ok with this as long as it’s moved on quickly to get a chance of Perry/Sheperd backcourt.

There are simply too many transfers every year to care whether the great recruiter is here anymore. Other coaches land transfer too.

Chris Beard back to #1 yet?
I would take Chris Beard and a Perry/Shepherd Kentucky backcourt in a heartbeat over this washed out scrub we have for a coach.

We’re Kentucky…better be careful or we’ll soon be Nebraska football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT