ADVERTISEMENT

What an awful football weekend...

HagginHall1999

All-American
Oct 19, 2018
UK game, nuff said...

And if you are an NFL fan, vast majority of UK fans are either pro Titans or Bengals.

Levis loses game on a pick six.

My Bengals looked as lost as UK on offense for more than half the game. Lose to the happless Patriots. Pathetic.

Terrible sports weekend in what I had high hopes for.

My Bills started off like the Cats and got down 17-3. I was about ready to cancel my TV subscription. But they actually came back and won at least so the weekend was salvaged for me.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
Notre Dame fans spending a week fantasizing about their first NC since Reagan because of their joke of a schedule, only to gag at home against a directional mid-major salvaged a lot. But that was about all on the positive side.

Never been a Levis fan , doesn’t see the field well at all , seems hugely cocky for never accomplishing much . But he does do neat things with mayo . Hard pass . Honestly don’t care about the nfl but I’m on record saying he doesn’t pan out .

Cincinnati coaches suck all the way across the board with Zac Taylor, Scott Satterfield and David Bell. Bengals lose to a rookie head coach in his first game. As usual, Taylor going to spot the AFC North a couple of games early on. 1-10 in his career in the 1st 2 weeks of the season. His resistance to using the preseason games to get the starters enough reps to be prepared for the start of the season costs this team every year. Taylor needs to give up play calling duties. 2 fumbles today which matches their season total from last year. Careless mistakes and making Brissett look like Mahomes converting on 3rd down every time was brutal to watch.

Last edited:
Notre Dame fans spending a week fantasizing about their first NC since Reagan because of their joke of a schedule, only to gag at home against a directional mid-major salvaged a lot. But that was about all on the positive side.
I agree all my teams lost and the Cowgirls are going to win. SMH

Not a Titans or Bengals fan, but a life long Kentucky / Browns fan and you are correct ... absolutely awful weekend, add on the fact we are paying Watson a stupid amount of money to be absolute dog shit for years to come ... boy oh boy, I love football too much to continue doing this to myself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT