ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s play which former UK football player graduated from this high school. Easy Version.

GIF by filmeditor

Reactions: Col. Angus
I’ve been sitting here drinking some beer watching this family (?) of hillbillies crowded into a 14 foot jon boat trying to cat fish. They’re all morbidly obese, have a shitty charcoal camper grill going (within about 18 inches of the outboards gas tank), and two mangy dogs that won’t stop barking. But hey, it’s Memorial Day in America. I tip my cap to these patriots.

Reactions: 80 Proof
If you're a leg man, I also think you can do a lot better. Hers are super long, of course, and I get that appeal (although it doesn't do a lot for me), because just like every other part of her body -- her world famous/epic/best in class/all world legs also don't have a whole lot of shape. They're just really long and really skinny.

You must be confusing her with Carrie Underwood.

beauty-blogs-girls-in-the-beauty-department-2012-08-15-0516-carrie_underwood_bd.jpg

The end of this Indy 500 is ridiculous. In the last 10 laps they've actually raced about 1/4 of a mile. 3 crashes and now 2 laps to go...which I'm sure will involve another crash as they jockey for position.

1 lap shoot out coming after this stop. I'm betting there will be 2-3 more wrecks.

Hopefully, Cal gets some players this week. But in the meantime I give you a fun song. Enjoy a long weekend. This song will make u happy…

Last edited:
Only in GYERO would we have the following in a one month span of time…

*Anth acting like he was the first to discover how much fun Derby is and “he’s been telling us for years” despite the race being run for 149 years

*PTI basically claiming Taylor Swift is nothing to write home about and she’s basically a meh

This place is unbelievable.

She’s a 7-7.5 that I’d love to have sex with. Pretty simple, actually.

But to claim she has elite, amazing boobs, awesome curves, or sexy toned legs……you’re thinking of someone else. You can’t possibly be looking at the same person.

TS is cute, particularly in the Capital One commercial. She did resemble a golf tee but I think she's moved past the lanky stage of her adulthood. She'll also be a billionaire someday and you'd get a catchy song out of it that'd impress other women in their 20s and 30s.

Anna Kendrick>Taylor Swift though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT