ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo at the hotel we stay at on the way to Hilton Head. I average 3 showers in the 12-16 hours were there each time. Stuff is amazing. Was pretty disappointed when I found out it’s $40 a bottle though.

Putting the Dr. Bronners in my grocery pickup for tomorrow though.
Where do you stay on the way?

Odds he plays for more than 3 years in Cincinnati?

And are you telling me in a total of ALMOST EIGHT years of recorded data he hit it the hardest? Wow. 8 years man, impressive. You know why exit velocity has only been around 8 years, because it has ZERO to do with winning a baseball game.

Odds are close to 100%.

I guess I'm a baseball simpleton, because I think HITTING THE BALL HARD is a good key to winning, and scoring runs for that matter.

Residence Inn Spartanburg Westgate. It’s only a couple years old, right on I-26, and an easy we’ll rested 3 and 1/2 hour drive on Saturday.

HHI from Lex? That is a piece of cake one day 8 1/2 hr drive. Of course, you'll miss the showers and shampoo.

550w_alex_reid_in_drag.jpg

Vern getting ready for a wrestling match.

Kinda felt like a triggered, safe space seeking bitch last night. We had dinner at a sushi place, and sitting next to us was a mom and her son, who had a beer t-shirt from a fake brewery.........Let's Go Brandon Brew.

I mean, what the f***? The kid was like 12.

Probably the same way adults used to look at white trash kids whose parents let them roll around town in a Big Johnson tee.

They have AC at Bluegrass Airport, dildo. They probably didn't have it on because it's 50 degrees out and since it's almost June they didn't want to fire the heat back up to circulate air.

I used to do 5am business calls with some overseas investors. When someone writes your business a big fat check, they want to know how things are going and you do it on their schedule. I guess you wouldn't understand this since you only do nickel/dime business via venmo. In that case an occasional text is probably fine.
Damn, lol.

Early AM business calls are probably the most productive and best time for them because the rest of the world isn't up your ass asking where this or that is. I'm not saying this as a slight to what anyone does because I'm very envious of folks who do well but can keep it more confined between normal work hours. But if you don't have that luxury, getting the real work done before or after normal work hours becomes well...normal.

-Imagine a world where there were no business calls, just productive, efficient texts. Wow, I mean WOW.

-In the Lincoln Park area of Chicago because my friend *crushes* marketing, proud of my future sugar mama. No plans today til she finishes her half day and we mosey around town.

Baseball game and Randolph Street Market Fair tomorrow.

Sunday? 🤷‍♂️

-Chick with the window seat and I both slept on the flight up but she never put the shade down…what’s wrong with you people?

$51 for upgrade to 1st class, beat it American Airlines, it’s a 48 minute flight and on those flights with tiny planes 1st isn’t that much better.

Long flights are a different story.

As always, those people that standup as soon as the plane stops are straight weirdos. I will put my bag/leg in the middle of the aisle to let you know you won’t be walking passed me though, that’s 💯.

-Voodoo Ranger is the go to IPA these days. High ABV and tastes great. I also have zero desire to drink 12 light beers to catch a buzz.

Reactions: wcc31
Welp, all the hype about the Alabama Rush documentary on HBOMAX, and how “the machine” had to shut it down, or it would destroy Alabama as we know it, was just that, all hype.

SPOILER ALERT
I fully expected an NFL draft like process where Alabama frat boys were judging chics like it was a dunk contest. I was wrong. The potential of this topic, when compared to the final product is meh at best. If the 30 for 30 guys did the same documentary, it would be an all timer.

Compared to the recent Docs on Max (hbo?) and Netflix lately, this one fizzles out at the end. In my opinion, the director took the threats personally and mailed it in at the end.

Still, what a crazy bubble that those people live in.

Kinda felt like a triggered, safe space seeking bitch last night. We had dinner at a sushi place, and sitting next to us was a mom and her son, who had a beer t-shirt from a fake brewery.........Let's Go Brandon Brew.

I mean, what the f***? The kid was like 12.

Probably the same way adults used to look at white trash kids whose parents let them roll around town in a Big Johnson tee.

Well it is the type of joke a 7th grader would appreciate.

It’s ok to stand up when the flight lands (although I don’t). It’s not ok to move up in the aisle from where your seat is.
Agreed, just don’t understand why someone wouldn’t prefer to keep watching their show or reading for 10 more minutes vs standing up and staring straight ahead at nothing and no one moving for 10.

-Liv Tyler is an all timer for me, lordy.

-while I like the brevity of texting, and to a lesser degree email, high level conversation/decisions require a phone call. Nuance is real and important, gang.

-olipop ginger lemon soda is the bees knees, sold at rich white lady grocery stores everywhere.

-my brother flicked me in the nipple yesterday. It really hurt. Involuntarily punched him in the chest and he almost fell over a chair. I felt kinda bad...but leave my nipples alone*, man. Men are idiots.

* sung to the tune of:

^The Bama Rush doc was straight up clickbait and weirdly used to shoehorn the director's story of having...alopecia.

It's an easy skip. My wife was pissed/devastated.

I expected it to be terrible but for different reasons than why it was terrible.

Can’t believe girls hire consultants to get them bids. 😂

Reactions: BleedBlueCats21
Flew out of Newark to Ft Myers, late evening flight. Straight up melting pot of people + New Yorkers and liquor. The invade your space people from the far east, pushy jamokes, etc., all come flying down the aisle like the baggage is going to arrive any sooner than when they get there. That's when you stand up and take one for the team.

Reactions: roguemocha
Way back from LA, a middle aged white chick from behind, walked forward, and stood in my "space". On the 3rd time she bumped me, while literally leaning over me still sitting in my seat, I looked up and said "REALLY?"

"What's your problem, I don't have any luggage" was her response. Ok, bitch. Sarcastically laughed and said "umm, that's not how it works' before making sure my knee was all up in her shit for the next few minutes to where she had to at least stand sideways. 🤬

I typically always throw my leg out there as mentioned above to avoid this situation, but after a quick survey behind me at the gate, I wrongly determined that "type" (you know who i'm tal'nbout) wasn't in my vicinity and all was clear. Never again.

I don’t know. I try to be as chill as can be in airplanes, especially the past few years. Everyone is on edge, stressed out, cancellations, Covid, delays, etc. beyond the normal travel anxiety.

Having endured my one-year-old screaming an entire flight will humble a man.

I don’t know. I try to be as chill as can be in airplanes, especially the past few years. Everyone is on edge, stressed out, cancellations, Covid, delays, etc. beyond the normal travel anxiety.

Having endured my one-year-old screaming an entire flight will humble a man.
My kids ate Cheetos off the floor of an airplane and I had no problem with it as long as they weren’t screaming/crying.

In those scenarios I’m as respectful and thoughtful as my surroundings allow, and I have “personal space” issues that trigger quick.

I can not even imagine a situation explained above that I don’t escalate quickly.

HOT DISCRIMINATORY TAKE: I think obese people should have to pay for two seats on airplanes. Someone’s gunt spilling over into my space should not be a “me” problem.

I think they should make the seats wider. A 737's economy seat width is 17.2 inches. Its main competition is the A320, which has a seat width of 18.6 inches. 17.2 is ridiculous.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT