ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
While talking about sex appeal of females, @PTI (pti) chooses to bring up my Cubs. Jesus what an idiot.

I don’t care one way or the other, but Miranda Lambert is my kind of girl!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kennedy_UK
Anna Kendrick? Hah, no. Unless you like women who look like a pre-pubescent boy.
As Norm once said, "Ridiculous! Completely Ridiculous!"

70-hottest-anna-kendrick-pictures-will-make-you-hot-under-the-collar-best-of-comic-books-6.jpg

anna-kendrick-doesnt-think-actors-should-talk-about-sexism-04.jpg

She probably recycles too.

Can’t just ignore Taylor’s sass, attitude & sex appeal. Grading individual body parts for the highest total score isn’t a very good way to determine hotness Imo.
Precisely, this is my reasoning for placing Aaliyah as my #1 chick of all-time, namely attitude and sex appeal. And the fact that her body moved like water. RIP Angel

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
T. Swift has what I call a J. Cole body = no features.

Give me Victorian women all day. Plump, pale and a false sense of dignity that's shattered in the bedroom.

-PTI arguing with himself again.

-Big Time Coach Pitch had a tough weekend. Playoffs coming up. Time to make some noise.

-Succession. Eek.

-Bat Cats hosting a regional. Leggo.

-Old Forester adding 1924 to it's Whiskey Row Collection. BiB aged 10 YEARS!!

-Hey guy with the cute baby bear logo on his chest... can you hold this broom for me?

Eventful 24 hour trip to Tampa zoo

- Kid #1 puked in car on way up
- Kid #2 puked in car on way back
- Kid #1 damn near pooped her pants on way back… had to make emergency stop and barely made it into chick fil a
- Kids slept maybe a combined 10 hours overnight.
- Received 50k Hilton pts for what I would call the worst hotel experience I’ve ever had
- Manager said “what do I do about kids running around banging on doors at midnight and throwing rocks off the 8th floor into the atrium?” My response “kick em out!” 🤷🏼‍♂️
- Glad to be home

Last edited:
My 13 year old son puked in the car Saturday. Went to a janky theme park here in BG with a friend (Beech Bend if you’ve heard of it. Yeah) rode the pirate ship ride, didn’t eat anything all day, and puked a Mt. Dew slushy in the backseat 2 miles from the house. His friend laughed his ass off at him for the next half hour.

I’m coming for B-rax’s and Krazy’s crown.

The Cubs literally have the worst record in the entire National League. Totally crushed it in free agency, though.
The gal pal and I went to Wrigleyville on a whim yesterday. Roll up to the box office Top 5 and ask what they have available. $144 is the cheapest we have. 😂 she immediately said yeah no thanks.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Non-musical, actress hotties category :

Charlize Theron
Olivia Wilde
….
Everyone else

Anyone on here who says .. Yeah, Taylor Swift… She’s ok.

…..is flat out lying. She’s tall drink of water with unreal looking stems, elite chest beef game and as Chad mentioned has matured into a real woman with nice curves. Worship.

A 2 x 4 has more curves. You swung and missed on this one.

Britney was just such a force of nature and pure, pure sex. When that Rolling Stone with her spread hit my mailbox in…whatever the hell it was, I’m guessing spring 98? Let’s just say young Wynn was locked in his room as if it were under siege for days thereafter.

Can you imagine having to spend time with Fiona Apple? She’d just be pissed off all the time I’d assume.

Probably do heroin or whatever. Fiona fn Apple…

The hip hop violin - as featured during game 7 halftime.

Gangsta or not?

It’s pretty dumb, yet captivating.

My 13 year old son puked in the car Saturday. Went to a janky theme park here in BG with a friend (Beech Bend if you’ve heard of it. Yeah) rode the pirate ship ride, didn’t eat anything all day, and puked a Mt. Dew slushy in the backseat 2 miles from the house. His friend laughed his ass off at him for the next half hour.

I’m coming for B-rax’s and Krazy’s crown.
Beach Bend is a western KY treasure.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT