ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a 100% chance several in GYERO will own this:

colster-new.jpg

Already have it. And this:

HTA-0672-prod-M.JPG

That tumbler is damn impressive. Ice does not melt for several hours, and I made the "mistake" of putting coffee in it once for an early morning road trip for work. Kept it so hot I couldn't even drink it for about two hours without burning my mouth.

I'll pass on a $1,000 cooler (those soft-sided ones would be pretty dope for tailgating and golf, though), but I'm a big fan of their other stuff.

Reactions: B Rax
I think just about everyone left all on the table. He stayed with us b/c we were at Lucy Blue around 3am and I don't think he knew where his room was.

Didn't a couple of GYERO regs make out that night or was that B2BC fundraiser?

Reactions: SAECATFAN
I was actually staying at a buddy's place. Probably would have made it there, but you guys did the right thing by forcing me to sleep on your hotel room floor. Thanks again.

Dave Matthews is a love it or hate music if there ever was any.

<----------- hate it. I mean, HATE IT. If I'm honest, it's probably b/c I had to hear it 24/7 with certain roommates in early college life...

-80% of my shorts/pants are size 34, including all that are in current rotation. A little snug at the moment, but they fit & that is indeed my regular size over the past 5 years or so.

-76 yesterday....15 pars, 13 greens. [eyeroll] --something I haven't been able to do basically my entire golf life (play 'easy' golf) , so now I'm striking the ball like a dream and doing nothing with it. The fact I'm putting with a Scotty that currently has 8iron loft isn't helping my scoring. Ball jumps in the air about 2" on any putt over 8 feet. The thing got *seriously* bent somehow. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ...it's in the shop though, member/member this weekend. $30,000 pot at stake. Enough of that shit.

-How come there is no NBA Finals this year? That's bullshit that they cancelled the playoffs, especially considering the best matchup in seemingly forever. Fire Silver.

-Saw the oft-advertised Charlie's Beer Cheese at the Krogers yesterday -- picked up the Hot version. Damn good, favorite I've tried in a good while.

-So, you weaklings skipping the Eli for a 2nd consecutive year, or what? Anth gets a pass this year, but if he doesn't utilize that as a "getaway" guys weekend in the near future I'll be disappointed. That's exactly what that weekend was created for.

Last edited:
Lol, if SUP is surfing than I've been HANGING 10 DUDE multiple times per year for awhile now. It's definitely a nice way to spend a calm morning, and a sneaky good workout.

I'm guessing those boards are way more expensive than one would think?

Still want to do this:

images

it's a start, and you can catch waves on a SUP (if there are any), much easier because the whole, 'popping up' thing is the hardest thing for newbies to get.

- So, is anyone taking the Cavs or is the consensus the Warriors?

- Does anyone ever wish UK had a more "Kentucky" nickname/mascot than "Wildcats"? It's pretty generic. I hate UNC, Tennessee, Indiana, Kansas, etc. but have always appreciated their unique mascots, most with roots to the Civil War.

- Had DVRed "He Got Game" a month or so ago and finally started watching it for the first time in years. It's a decent movie, but I have always been disappointed with its execution. Same goes with "Blue Chips." Neither met my expectations. Funny seeing Walter McCarty aka Mance Littles in that movie. And a young Rosario Dawson (o_O).

- Gym question: Do they still require a fee to join up front or is it all monthly- like LA Fitness? Asking for the lass who's looking to join a new one. I hate dealing with gyms.

- Wetzel on Cal and the Cavs last year.

Warriors in 6. Despite my LeBron pumping, just don't think they have enough...won't change my opinion of him one bit.

Kyrie is the key to the series -- has to be healthy AND elite for them to have a chance.

Still funny to me how underrated the Warriors are. I guess it's just hard to get over the fact that they are the Warriors. Despite them being the most fun team to watch, one of the best regular season teams ever....they are ALSO the #1 defensive team in the NBA.

Of course, all of that is a footnote if they don't win, but if they finish this one out in style they'll have been one of the more dominant teams of this era (for a single season).

* dont see any surfing in my immediate future. the waves on the bayou arent that legit.

(meaning, its basically just still water)

* the best deals ive found on sups --> there are some board/paddle combos online for ~ $800. the yolo boards are typically about $1-2k, plus another $1-300 for the paddle. im guessing a lot of that is because its still so new/emerging, and prices havent been driven down yet. my guy is having a big sale at his shop friday, so we'll see. with all the water around me, marcus.

* it was either a sup or kayak -- may get the other at a later date.

* august is a crazy busy month for dad. euges wedding, trip to nyc with the lass (booked it months ago, and months before black mike announced this would be euges bachelor party weekend...ugh), and maybe a trip to colorado. so, no barron for dad. dads pretty booked.

* working from starbucks this morning, prolly gonna "work" from the pool this afternoon. 90 and sunny. mar-cus.

* really wish i had a reason to be a hockey fan, just so i could justify sporting a jersey. best article of clothing in sports, and its not even close.

Anyone been down to a Louisville FC game? Seems like a fun random way to spend a few hours. Or maybe not.

Mentioned my Agency Manger went out to KC for the Reds series...they also hit up a KC MLS game, and said it was absolutely BONKERS -- the highlight of the trip & most fun atmosphere at a sporting event he'd been to in a long time.

<--- first I've heard of a sup...what is the difference between that and a regular longboard? Does it really work?

Underrated sporting events? Arena football has got to be up there. Horsemen games were a blast, as were the Thoroblades.

Im going with the Cavs.

Big stretch of golf coming up for Tiger starting this week.

US Open this year in prime time. Should be watching golf until 10 pm on Thursday and Friday and id imagine 8 or so Saturday and Sunday. Dig.

Been striking the golf ball well this year myself.

Nadal and Djokovic about to do battle this morning on ESPN2. They NEVER meet this early in a Slam. Vamos Rafa!

Do you save your coffee for the office or start drinking on the drive? I have a short drive so its nice to start it as i open up cat paw.

If i have one slight concern about next year it's rebounding. be nice if Poythress led the team, which he actually should,but i can see him averaging like 5 or 6 instead of 8 or so.

-So, you weaklings skipping the Eli for a 2nd consecutive year, or what? Anth gets a pass this year, but if he doesn't utilize that as a "getaway" guys weekend in the near future I'll be disappointed. That's exactly what that weekend was created for.

First weekend in August? I think I may try to make it happen this year...

US Open this year in prime time. Should be watching golf until 10 pm on Thursday and Friday and id imagine 8 or so Saturday and Sunday. Dig.

US Open coverage (TV crew + the seemingly unlimited coverage) >>>>>>>>> all. Main reason why it's my #1.

...err, until they begin on Fox this season. [sick]

Any news on who their team is gonna be, scared to look? Can't believe it's not going to be the NBC guys, just doesn't seem right. :cry:

US Open coverage (TV crew + the seemingly unlimited coverage) >>>>>>>>> all. Main reason why it's my #1.

...err, until they begin on Fox this season. [sick]

Any news on who their team is gonna be? Can't believe it's not going to be the NBC guys, just doesn't seem right. :cry:
Holly Sonders will be on player interviews.

6777.jpg

Brad Faxon i think will be walking the course. Brad's not bad.

game 1 of the nba finals, if im not mistaken, is actually the same weekend as the eli barron this year. sucks. or is it 2 weeks after? cant remember.

its amazing how game of thrones has its own wiki site. the entry for john snow was probably longer than the same for george washington, abraham lincoln, etc. it read like a ron chernow biography.

- I can't rate any GOT girl over Dany. Can't do it. Love that chick.

- I think people see Golden State as a fun "jumpshooting" team still. That's why they're underrated.

- Ugh, just thinking about how miserable August is. Gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT