ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sincerely glad that PTI has apparently changed his avatar. That simulated BJ was hard to have to see all the time. Even the anonymous head-and-shoulders is better. I don't know if it was intended to coincide with Bruce Jenner's outing, but either way - wise choice.

And chad trashes zac brown but thinks Dave Matthews is the cock of the walk, despite the fact zbb is essentially dmb with better vocals. This thread is so dumb.

Nostalgia - it's delicate, but potent. Anth told me that in Greek, "nostalgia" literally means "the pain from an old wound." It's a twinge in your heart far more powerful than memory alone. This device isn't a spaceship, it's a time machine. It goes backwards, and forwards... it takes us to a place where we ache to go again. That's DMB in the summer to me.

But keep poking fun, UCL. Sorry it ain't some of your damn EKy twang music, you hillbilly.

And chad trashes zac brown but thinks Dave Matthews is the cock of the walk, despite the fact zbb is essentially dmb with better vocals. This thread is so dumb.

I've tried, man, and the more I listen to Zac Brown, the more I absolutely hate them. I can't even listen to their songs on the radio without turning the channel. Not trying to hurt you, just being real.

Dammit chad. The radio songs are always overplayed and usually the worst songs on the album!! I give up! You're welcome.

Why the f*ck are we playing at Southern Miss? Really? If we're going to pic a team to play on the road that can beat us at least make it worth-f*cking-while.

-If you can't enjoy Dave live I don't know what to tell you. Listen to his pandora all summer.

fyi: hattiesburg is like 90 minutes from new orleans. about the same as baton rouge, so go ahead and make plans accordingly.

I understand the folks who dislike Dave Matthews. Totally get it. Same thing with country music. No hard feels. I'm not going to lose my mind like BabyRax.

Kinda wish we were doing a home and home with UC instead. Similar level opponent, area we are trying to recruit more, maybe play the UC "home" game at PBS.

(ducks)

:joy:
Also, I never pretend to be an outdoorsman. I hate camping. I have little desire to sleep anywhere that is not properly heated/cooled or bedded. Don't hunt and haven't fished regularly since I was young.

:joy: you definitely don't need to tell us you don't hunt or fish, I think that's well known.
Unless Mercedes comes out with way to hunt from the car while wearing lulu lemons, I would say the assumption is safe.
That would be like BBDK saying...." I don't have an in ground pool".

:joy:

:joy: you definitely don't need to tell us you don't hunt or fish, I think that's well known.
Unless Mercedes comes out with way to hunt from the car while wearing lulu lemons, I would say the assumption is safe.
That would be like BBDK saying...." I don't have an in ground pool".

[laughing]

rob is so bad at talking s*** that its usually actually funny.

Kinda wish we were doing a home and home with UC instead. Similar level opponent, area we are trying to recruit more, maybe play the UC "home" game at PBS.

(ducks)

That would suck- waaaay too much fun last time. Last thing I recall is SAE breaking it down on the dance flo at Pavilion that night.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
* Is chef-driven food in the same category as organic, farm-to-table, gluten-free?

* That stretch of road from Jackson to Gulfport (HWY 49) straight through Hattiesburg is the most depressing in the country. Their campus is trashier than what ULs was back in the early 90s.

That would suck- waaaay too much fun last time. Last thing I recall is SAE breaking it down on the dance flo at Pavilion that night.
UK/UC at Paul Brown would be better than UK/MU was. Might actually have some UC fans show up.

I like dmb. I get why some people dislike them because half of their catalogue is trash. But I know that because I've given them a chance and listened to everything they have to offer. Not a hardheaded little bitch like wildcatcrab

The reason everyone is shitting on Yetis is because nobody has one yet. Rest assured they will soon become the official cooler of Gyero.

Anth's justification for it is going to be marvelous, btw. I mean, there is simply no way he won't have a Yeti here soon. None.
Keeps the breast milk cool!

Things that don't need to be said.......

BBDK....." I can't wear size 34 pants"

Sae.."I would suck Richie off if given the chance"

Krazykat....."I'm retarded"

pTI....."I'm not queer enough to start a running thread"

Booker....."I've got more Asians than a Chinese phone book"

Dr......"I'm a douchebag"

Chad...."if I met a man named Cincinnati, I would lick his but hole, even though I don't even live in that state"

Anth....." I would be a welder if it weren't for my dads money"

Sloot....."I let a man that wears affliction impregnate me"

he and drxman will probably fly to rodeo drive to do some shopping, inadvertently buy the exact same yeti, and then fight over who had the idea first vs who copied the other one.

Reactions: drxman1
There is a 100% chance several in GYERO will own this:

colster-new.jpg

Reactions: drxman1
WS and I woke up to him sleeping on our hotel sofa under the pillows IIRC. That was a crazy day/night. I think first shots were 8:30a or thereabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT