ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The part of the story that gets lost is that these Insta hoes are very ordinary looking women who have gigantic asses and post pictures of it daily on the interweb. I can’t imagine anyone less appealing to legitimately try starting a family with. Those two are humongous dumbasses.

Done moving. Cracked my Heavenhill 27yr bourbon. Did not disappoint.

Now just have to frame a basement, drywall it, drop ceiling, have a plumber/electrician do the bathroom with no permit(cash only) then paint.

Then time to contract the Nashville pool option myself.

So the last 2 nights my old man, who has Parkinson’s, has called me, between 2 & 3 in the am, to inform me that he has a rattlesnake in his bedroom. He even went so far as to touch the rattles. Obviously he doesn’t have a rattler in his bedroom but I have had to get my ass up and drive the 25 minutes to his house to make “sure”. Plus the first night he called 911 and they sent a Pest removal company over.

Long story short, I don’t give a crap about some gymnast that has all of a sudden become overcome with “stress”, Covid, masks, or any other inane bullshit. Jesus FVcking Christ, quit bitching about all of the mundane shit and go about living your lives.

i know nobody gives a shit

Everyone who wants the vaccine has had ample time to get it. Those that are still unvaccinated won’t ever be taking it. It’s time to keep living life as we normally would, and let Darwinism handle the people who trust politicians and Twitter “journalists” more than they trust scientists and doctors.

Does anyone seem to comprehend that Covid-19 and various mutants of this virus are NOT going away. It’s going to be here indefinitely and we will have seemingly always have a Covid-19 season, much like the flu season.

The vaccine’s intent is to create antibodies so that if/when you get the virus again your immune system can properly battle this thing and you may just get mild symptoms. The vaccine does not mean as a whole we are pushing this virus into another galaxy and it won’t re-appear.

As soon as we can understand this I would hope society, politicians and various forms of leaders will allow us to better go about our lives in a normal setting. Get vaccinated people. If there’s idiots out there who don’t, there’s data driven SCIENCE stating that the unvaccinated are basically only a threat to each other. I hate saying this, but that’s their problem. They’ve been given the chance. You don’t need to place blanket restrictions on society because of morons won’t get vaccinated where those who are vaccinated have a better chance of being eaten alive by a lion who breaks free at the zoo than being seriously hospitalized.

You can take your political agenda and masks & shove it up your collective asses. And don’t get me started on kids under 12 needing to be vaccinated (THEY CAN’T) and crippling the educational system again, which the long term effects are far more damaging than kids being in school.

Last edited:
Does anyone seem to comprehend that Covid-19 and various mutants of this virus are NOT going away. It’s going to be here indefinitely and we will have seemingly always have a Covid-19 season, much like the flu season.

The vaccine’s intent is to create antibodies so that if/when you get the virus again your immune system can properly battle this thing and you may just get mild symptoms. The vaccine does not mean as a whole we are pushing this virus into another galaxy and it won’t re-appear.

As soon as we can understand this I would hope society, politicians and various forms of leaders will allow us to better go about our lives in a normal setting. Get vaccinated people. If there’s idiots out there who don’t, there’s data driven SCIENCE stating that the unvaccinated are basically only a threat to each other. I hate saying this, but that’s theproblem. They’ve been given the chance. You don’t need to place blanket restrictions on society because of morons won’t get vaccinated where those who are vaccinated have a better chance of being eaten alive by a lion who breaks free at the zoo.

You can take your political agenda and masks & shove it up your collective asses. And don’t get me started on kids under 12 needing to be vaccinated (THEY CAN’T) and crippling the educational system again, which the long term effects are far more damaging than kids being in school.
MF rack

Thanks for the confirmation, barmaid.
That’s Captain Barmaid to you, sir.
F everyone that hasn't been vaccinated (that should/could have already).

That's how I feel.
Cool, don’t give a shit. I don’t need a vax and I have plenty of friends that don’t either. We just aren’t super vocal (because we’re not political followers and dorks), do your thing I’ll do mine. You momos would cut your own dicks off if they told you to.

I believe it was the great Zach de la Rocha that said, “Touch you I won’t do what you tell me.”

8d98e99add96db8e699bb64aad122d34_crop_north.jpg

Re: OU and UT, I do believe a rising tide lifts all ships. We saw that with the SEC Network, its money, and what we've been able to do with it in terms of facility upgrades and coaching salaries.

The greatest thing UK has going for it right now is that we're entering this uncharted world of prosperity on firm ground. The program has never been better. I realize this will sound homerish, but I honestly don't see why UK can't some day win an SEC championship in this new reality (whereas I think it was fairly impossible before). I mean, equal revenue sharing is truly massive.

And there are only 16 teams to play for. That's it. Everything else in the country is the minor league. For the select few in this league, this is going to level the playing field more than anything before IMO.

Kentucky Football became a national brand overnight with this move. It's the premier football program with all of the resources it could possibly need to win. The regionalism of the south's fertile recruiting grounds are all but marginalized now. All bets are off. F em.

-Actually feel like yesterday was a bit cathartic. Very frustrating deal on a bunch of levels. And while I believe WCC's political takes are VERY shallow and mostly to build his street cred, I do love the tiny bastard like a brother. Back to my moratorium on rona and tics.

-Can you imagine how slimly, clamy and puny Kolb's handshake is?

-Good old Venn diagrams had a big year in 2020. They got very hot in the rona twitter wars. Feel like Kyle Tucker used them a lot.

-Real dedication is a 6am leg workout. Can't have drumsticks like bonz though.

-Perfect time to throw back our Unis, lose the checkerboards, and adopt the Power K. Feel like Milque has been thrown a lot though, so that's not going to happen. The chromes are just worn out, imo.

-Little Bi-Plane I see flying all the time crash landed this morning. Randomly just by my shop. Sounds like they're ok but the plane looks rough.

-Normalize minifridges and/or wetbars in master bedrooms. Or, bring it back as it seems to have been a thing in the 60's and 70's. All of us except chief knows what a timely fresh cocktail or even a chilled yellow Gatorade can do in those quarters.

-Happy for rogue and his crew of waste of human skin friends not feeling obligated to do anything the country needs them to do. I actually think that's true, though. That we don't need you. Get busy dying.

-The cicadas are gone, but I haven't appreciated in the slightest the dead leaves they scarred the trees with this season. Bastards.

-Think James Franklin wants back in the SEC? SATTERDAYS flirting with South Carolina makes a bit more sense now, doesn't it? When the UK position opens up again, pick the best outside the league and let's roll.

-Headed to the city tomorrow night for little bro's wedding, so the CDC's timing has been less than ideal. Holding our breaths we can get away with the event unchanged. Dude postponed the event a year already. Such bullshit. Tux is ready regardless.

-Pads popping soon in America. Football is the GD backbone of this country.

-Give Dad a mild August and hot Labor Day Weekend and I'll be satisfied.

Ran by the neighborhood HS football stadium this morning and the guys were out doing drills on the field. They have student assistants running drones to get film of both the offense and defense, in addition to the normal press box level camera.

There are some good anecdotal stories from US fans about their experiences going to US/Mexico soccer games. They are mayhem on the US side, but Azteca seems the equivalent to watching a match in prison while being threatened with painful death for 90+ minutes.

I've gone down the youtube hole watching Olympic highlights for ping pong and volleyball. Its almost comical how good those players are. The Japanese duo upsetting the Chinese pong masters was must-see TV.

Postponing a euro trip again we have planned (rescheduled) for the fall. Just not going all-in on a big trip for the near future. Probably just hit Fairhope again in October. Next year will be a 10th anniversary so maybe the fully vax'd can enjoy life for a couple of weeks in 2022 that will hopefully coordinate when we can travel.

Texas fans are different. And that University strikes me as being increasingly bizarre in that the school wants to be a leftist elite competitor while the big money down there hate everything about that objective. We are going to hate dealing with them, but love any opportunity to beat them and rub it in their stupid faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT