ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two main times I remember the crowd at Commonwealth being the most electric:

* UL in 2007. You just feel the tension building all week. When the team came out of the tunnel to DJ Khaled’s “We Takin Over” the hair on my arms was standing straight up.

* South Carolina in 2018. When the Cats went up 21-3 in the 2nd Quarter and the crowd started to impose its will on a SEC opponent while Grove Street Party started to fng blast during up coming kickoff I just sat there in pure amazement.

*Also don't really think we are in much danger of losing Stoops, unless one of the truly big boys comes calling. He's got it made here. We'll build him a statue for seasons other programs would fire him for. Plus, there's something to be said for building nothing into something and seeing it through. And I can't imagine money will be a factor since we are as loaded as anyone.

*I'm up to 190 pounds from my low of 172 about a year and a half ago. Feels bad. Real bad. Still down from my all-time high of 224, but not good enough. Going on 1500 calories a day to get down to 175 by fall break. Obviously, there will be times I miss the mark badly (Eli, for example), but trust the process ATKOT. I truly hate being fat.

*I've found that my daughter is the only person that is truly honest with me on my weight. She's been telling me for a few months that I'm getting fat again, need to lay off the cokes and work out again. I actually very much appreciate her honesty, as my wife is too sweet to tell me I'm hideous.

*Like clockwork after posting that I was playing well, shot 42 in men's league last night with a double and a quad. Inadvertent handicap manipulation is a plus though.

*Bringing 7 guys from Owensboro to the Eli this year. Started a few years ago bringing 3, and I continue to hype it up. Hoping to bring an additional foursome next year.

Kinda wondering if Clink is kicking himself now that UK is in the NFL.

Not vaccinated but have natural immunity. Been waiting on some actual data on natural vs. delta. May go get jabbed anyway if cases and hospitalizations continue to rise before I have any scientific backing for my assumption that natural immunity will continue to be effective vs. variants.

Do we come out and open up the playbook and blow out ULM to get some practice/experience/confidence before Mizzou, or do we keep it conservative so they has no tape on us? I'm guessing we do some things early, jump out to a big lead, get the BJWs hooting and hollering, and then Stoops calls off the dogs to save a little for the Tigers.

We need to curb stomp Missouri. Cant touching wait. I've worked myself up into a simmering hatred for that program and their unnecessarily cocky dork of a coach. He's Hawk from Cobra Kai, and holy ish I just realized they have practically the same name. Eli Moskowitz = Eli Drinkwitz.

F5507BE5-2C37-44FF-A6A9-DD02799EFB79.jpeg
Joey flexin’ on the Cubbies so far.
Take A Gander Over Here

How’d that post hold up? Stir the pot, throw the bat, F**K the Reds 😘.

-Haha a day behind. Been hanging out with my lifetime bestie and his two little ones the last couple days.

-I’ve had Covid. Please explain why I should feel it necessary to inject more into myself? Some of you guys are touching lemmings. Science hasn’t said ANYTHING definitively, in fact, they’ve said everything is right and wrong. But by all means get confirmation bias from your preferred news source. I’ll be over here doing everything like normal blasting Covid all over people from around the country that come into my bar so it spreads all over. 🙄

Ummmm, it says you can still get it and spread it… 🤷🏼‍♂️

And if it “works” PLEASE explain to me why vaxxed people need to still wear a mask.

Their baby is cute
And set for life. Well unless babies momma spends it all on getting nails and hair did, all the designer bags and purses to flex on the Gram and in the club. But he shouldn't worry, he will have a little sibling in a couple years who will get the bag to because we all know she will not get knocked up by no broke *****. Bet PJ's parents are really excited to be grandparents. Little head thinking for the big head. ATKOT. NBA preaches awareness of leeches. PJ must have slept thru the class.

Biles quit on her team and lesser extent country. Not even close to being on the same level as her, but about like a golfer who fires a front nine 44 first round or is 15 over after the 1st round of the tournament and then decides to throw up a big WD. She WD because she had a couple bad routines.

The Alley UL pic is fake as hell, look at the people in it. Not one damn line beard, no one wearing jorts, no bottles of Crown Royal, or stripper pole. Did not even have the signature L's Up with their fancy L.

CYERO - Covid Your Everloving Randon On.* But only if you have had the shot(s).

Wonder which (and how soon) politard will the first to propose the next gubment hand out ? Guaran Damn Tee you there is already a rough draft for one lying around on somebodies desk. Sick of hearing and reading about it, LET IT GO.

Ummmm, it says you can still get it and spread it… 🤷🏼‍♂️

And if it “works” PLEASE explain to me why vaxxed people need to still wear a mask.
No vaccine in the world is 100% effective against a virus. You can still get Covid with the vaccine, but the impact of it is extremely reduced. For instance if you would've died from it, the vaccine turns it into a bad cold. If you would've had a few symptoms, you'd likely have none if you've had the vaccine.

There's a reason the VAST majority of hospitalized Covid patients are unvaccinated.

Biles quit on her team and lesser extent country. Not even close to being on the same level as her, but about like a golfer who fires a front nine 44 first round or is 15 over after the 1st round of the tournament and then decides to throw up a big WD. She WD because she had a couple bad routines.
She said she got the "twisties", which are the yips. Calling it a mental health thing was the mistake; it's more of a mental block - and it has nothing to do with sexual assault.

I have no issue with her dropping out. But it damages her overall body of work for sure - kind of like if Tiger Woods all of a sudden got the yips in the final round at Augusta around his 10th Major and never golfed again.

The Twitter brigade saying that she's wonderful for getting the yips and dropping out are insane. Doesn't make her a bad person. It sucks for her that she had to quit. But not getting the twisties is part of being a champion.

*I've found that my daughter is the only person that is truly honest with me on my weight. She's been telling me for a few months that I'm getting fat again, need to lay off the cokes and work out again. I actually very much appreciate her honesty, as my wife is too sweet to tell me I'm hideous.
I kept you honest with that awful Beaver Dam redneck facial hair. Want me to call you fat a few times per week?

• Haha
Reactions: drxman1
Every time I come to a gym in Louisville it makes me sad because it reminds how much absolute SMOKE is in this city and Lexington. COTDAMN.

If we could just get rid of winter and a pool scene that 20, 30 and 40 year olds got together at, I’d be back.

- I haven’t adjusted my stance on our recent additions BUT it’s not changing and for the first time this morning on the way to work I started envisioning how cool it will be at some point seeing the Cats visit Austin and host Oklahoma.

- Is Notre Dame far and away the country’s biggest collegiate fanbase? Who’s close- Ohio State? Texas?

- Who makes the best Keurig coffee pod?

- I feel bad calling Booker a c*** since he’s among the best humans here but otherwise, F it. We all want the same thing here.

Nothing looks more ridiculous than fecal pubic hair on a man’s face in the middle of a hot ass summer. That includes goatees and is applicable to that beard you’re rockin, Anth.

Facial hair and fun socks—->🤮🤮🤮
Shaved in May, bubs. But I'll take opinions from people that don't wear lime green pants on the reg.

Brady Ellison choked today, but finding out you can make 30-200K a year in archery is quite mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT