ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF does that even mean behave? What the hell are you guys talking about Texas only cares about themselves? Is Texas going to cheat off of Tennessee during finals week? Going to steal Missouri’s lunch at recess? What does any of that even mean? It’s effin Texas. Sign me up for some fun ass road trips to Austin which is an awesome city and loaded with hot chicks
I don't know, I'm really just old, don't want things to change and become even harder for us (see Dk's post).

It's whatever, Oregon and Arizona have interest as well?...road trip out there seems fun.

Last edited:
Honestly can't understand how or why anyone still supports that school. I mean if UK was caught running a child rape program I'm 100% sure I would never want to associate with that institution in any way ever again
I'm not going to support Penn State, but haven't pretty much everyone who was involved in that crime been a) fired/resigned b) put in jail or c) died? I don't think I would stop supporting Kentucky Basketball had it come out that one of our assistants under Rupp was raping kids. Now, to an earlier point, if it came out that Rupp were aware, I'd help lead the charge to get his name off of everything. So I don't see how anyone still says nice things about Paterno.

Can confirm PSU fans are the worst. Loved beating them in the citrus bowl. They always wanted to go back and forth with me and I just got to point of saying “at least we didn’t F young boys” and walking away.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
-Give me NC State and Virginia. Just prefer visiting the east coast. Whatever move screws UL I am good with.

-All you rich hone owners have made some serious $ the past year. Homes going for 50k over list? At one point is that having a bad realtor that misses the mark that bad?

-Mom found this gem. Anybody remember this Beckett? What an iconic cover. F’n Bengals so bad they even took Bo from us.
3C67A4BA-F519-4304-93D7-3A9BF82E1B1E.jpeg
I had that Beckett. My first had Robin Yount on the cover. After that, no more bullshit grocery store price guide rags for this dude.

Texas can come in with all the high hopes they want of taking over the SEC and being the big dog on the block, but after they go to Death Valley, Tuscaloosa, Athens, and Gainesville and get treated like a stepchild, they will understand WHO they really are. Put them in the West, make Florida and Georgia their East Division opponent every year. Add in playing A&M every year and good Auburn and Ole Miss teams when they are strong, they will wake up and realize "Oh shit what have we got our self into ?"
Now Oklahoma, they will / would have some solid years, but even with their better teams, no more undefeated or 1 loss seasons like they enjoy in the Big 12. Those Big 12 defenses they are accustomed to playing will be no more, those Oklahoma defensive teams they roll out every Saturday will find the going really tough, and the physical brand the SEC brings week in and week out will break them. Very few cupcakes weekly, unlike the Big 12.

Good Lord the opening ceremony is just one cringe inducing moment after another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT