ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
At that point, we have to rename the conference, right? Like the Prestige Worldwide Conference or something.

Seriously, though, a move like that from Texas and OU is probably enough to cause a complete domino effect...between that and NIL, NCAA might be just plain chaos for a few years until the dust settles.

E62UMUxWYAI-iLr

The important thing is UL is poised to get left tf out in the cold which is where they belong.
This is actually all that matters to me in the grand scheme of things. UK remains in their conference position and UL gets knocked back into the C-USA's of the world. Also, whats left of their lunatic fanbase gets a big "No Thanks" from all of us OG Bellarmine fans.

- Is what it is but I wish shit could stay the same in college sports a bit. I don’t think things are necessarily better now besides the playoff. I’d go back to the 12-team SEC, and could go 10. Oh well - C.R.E.A.M.

- Name me any mid-to-large city in the country and guess what they’re claiming - great brewery scene.

- Our COVID inpatient cases up here have quadrupled in the last week- and you’ll never guess what every single one of these people have in common …

- I’ll give my wife credit- she has a lot of friends and remarkably I like everyone of them - some more than others, but not a terrible person in the bunch.

- It’s easily beach but Dr. Boat had us out in some area of Cumberland a few years back that I’d put up with any when it comes to beauty and tranquility. I remember looking around and thinking “this is it.”

Can’t a member block a team from the same state from joining or was that just for founding members?

SEC television contract would be ridiculous, but honestly it just makes it more difficult for us I would think.

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again, a Dateline with Keith Morrison is infinitely better than with anyone else.

Love Booker but damn is he a whiner. Reminds me of Magic except Magic had already paid his dues.

That said I loved Magic growing up. Huge “Showtime” fan as a kid. Hit me hard when he came out HIV positive, one of those days I’ll never forget. But damn if he didn’t bitch about not getting a call. Don’t recall Bird doing that. Or Doc.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
I'd also love to see our chances at winning the east go from "slim" to "not in our gd life times" in that conference alignment.
Slim? Hey man, maybe we've only had a winning record in the SEC once in the last 43 years, that magical 5-3 season in 2018, but we're building something here. I believe in... hold on, is that right? We've only managed to break .500 in conference once in the last 43 touching years? Holy shit.

Touch it. Might as well add Texas, Oklahoma, Clemson, Ohio State and USC. It'll make it all that much sweeter when we win the whole touching thing.

#WhyNot

Shew, life been a whirlwind lately. July 21, where does the time go.

Giannis absolutely earned it. Was pulling for Booker but he’ll be back.

Love both lake and beach. Each have their perks. Guess I prefer to vacation at beach and live at the lake. Less salt corrosion for boat dad. Glad Chad got to experience, he’s overdue to return.

Crushed some Striper fish tacos last night with street corn and stuffed jalepenos. Epic.

Have made friends with a butcher thats taken my game to a new level. Now finishing my steaks with a tacker and smoked beef butter…basically a flaming butter blow torch. Yes, my head exploded.

F Texas and Oklahoma.

1st: Their schools and fanbases loathe the SEC, and have made no secret of this forever

2nd: I'm with Chad, and holding onto any last form of college tradition that I can

3rd: Guess I'm a pussy, b/c with UK finally reaching a place where we are legit competitive in the East, adding Bama & Auburn instantly makes us all but irrelevant in our dream chase to Atlanta.

-I fully understand all this is coming eventually, and it's all about the $$$$ -- but as a fan, I'm a firm PASS, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT