ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the George Lucasesque director's cut of Major league where they change everything to Guardians.

"The Guardians win it! The Guardians win it! Oh My God the Guardians win it!!"

Reactions: WayneDougan
Washington Football Team kind of works. Tbh.
It's garbage and not a sole in town wants it for a long-term nickname.

Add in the recent scuttlebutt that the team is already threatening to ban fans from the stadium if they were Redskins gear in FedEx and the hate/hate relationship with the Snyder and the fans is at fever pitch.

Guessing they'll try to play on the capital/government vibe with Sentinels, Redtails, Watchmen, Overlords, etc.

More meant to say if the team is going to penalize fans who hold on to the past than whatever they come up with is going to be rejected by that segment of the base.

Would be better they not say a world about folks who want to wear old Art Monk jerseys and focus on coming up with a solid name and new stadium. But that dude is a terrible, petty owner who'd prefer to sue his own fans then let it go.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
At home games, Cleveland could have their security guards double as the team's mascot. Knock out two birds with one stone.

Looks like Kansas is already reaching out to the B1G. I wouldn't be surprised if OK St tried to make that move as well.

Kansas seems like a school that could easily drop off the face of the earth if they’re not careful. One day we’ll talk about them the way olds today spin yarns about the great Army teams of the 50s and their wishbone offense and All American halfback.

This will end up with, among other things, Notre Dame having to explain to their grand kids why they’re stuck in the ACC with roadies to NC State and Wake Forest instead of being in the Big Ten with teams from Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, etc.

The cost of sniffing your own farts, tbh.

-Bumped up to 1st class on my flight today, then hit the Centurion Lounge in Charlotte. Wish I could always fly 1st, such a more pleasant experience. Adding in a lounge area to your travel experience can’t be overstated, nor can you bare the thought of going back to the common sitting areas, worth it.

-Haven’t flown in to LEX in a long time but with my gma no longer with us, only makes sense over Louisville where she lived.

Have a pedicure lined up for an hour after I land. #🤤

-The fact you can travel with a vape pen is just such a game changer.

-Be with the family most of the week and then friends toward the end. Going to feel good to dry out and just eat, gym, lake for a week.

Friday 5 (Travel Edition):
-2Bears1Cave Ep.27
-2Bears1Cave Ep.28
-2Bears1Cave Ep.29
-2Bears1Cave Ep.30
-2Bears1Cave Ep.31

Reactions: cat_chaser
Washington Hoyas
Washington Redman (sponsored by Redman chewing tobacco)
Washington Columbians
Washington Piscataway
Washington Treasury
Washington WHITE Houses
Washington BET
Washington Supreme
Washington Declaration
Washington Independence
Washington Tidal Basins
Washington Dead Presidents

I know, terrible.

Rogue needs to hire a ghost poster. Like a social media PR guy.

Basically just stick to shorties about:

- banging tourists
- boating
- laying at the pool/beach in the winter
- avoiding taxes
- making bank in a very simple job

That’s pretty much it.

Reactions: roguemocha
- Things I never want to do on vacation, in this order:
1. lift/go to a gym
2. do any actual work

- Friday 5
Life Beyond L.A. - Ambrosia
Young Man Blues [Live at Leeds] - The Who
Patricia - Art Pepper
Give Blood - Pete Townshend
Achilles Last Stand - Led Zeppelin

- I binged on The Who's catalog this week, and boy. I forgot how incredibly navel-gazey and creepy Tommy is. Pete Townshend is a strange fellow. The Who circa 1970-1974 is their apex, starting with Live at Leeds. Quadrophenia is far and away my favorite album of theirs, front to back. Side 2 is damn near perfect.

KU has a HUGE fan base who will be happy to pay off players to come there. And they don’t give a shit about football, especially since Mahommes will be in KC for the next 13 years. They’ll be fine conference or not.

I don’t think I’m being premature when I tell you all that I’ve found the official Song of the Summer 2021

a63228ef51c4926080fa698785c4dbd1.gif

Reactions: GrandePdre
I don’t think I’m being premature when I tell you all that I’ve found the official Song of the Summer 2021

This seems like it took a big effort and lots of money to produce. At what point in this project did the actors/models realize this had to be their career rock bottom?

I’d imagine they experienced the same feeling vocalists get when they think they’ve caught their big break, but it’s for a Pepto-like commercial where you have to sing about uncontrollable diarrhea. Probably a lot of reflection going on.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Friday Shorts:
  • I fuggin hope this Liam Coen cat is legit. I’ll reserve judgement as I pinned hopes on the likes of Neil Brown and Shannon Dawson to no avail.
  • Shoveling and spreading pea gravel is terrible. Doing this in 10 minutes to remove mountain from my driveway...avoidance and procrastination abounds.
  • Tax Return! Thanks Joe! 🇺🇸
    after the AC debacle, we need it.
  • Doggie to neighbors, laundry, pack car... off to KY tomorrow. My colleague did same last week and hit a black bear in WV.
  • Question: Which bear is best?
  • Brand new 2020 car in for oil service...$725 later? FOH.
  • Cape May in 2 weeks.

This seems like it took a big effort and lots of money to produce. At what point in this project did the actors/models realize this had to be their career rock bottom?

I’d imagine they experienced the same feeling vocalists get when they think they’ve caught their big break, but it’s for a Pepto-like commercial where you have to sing about uncontrollable diarrhea. Probably a lot of reflection going on.
It’s the new “Friday”.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
I’m not sure what “stunt on somebody” means to you, but asking you why you posted something that you admitted was awful seems fair, no?

I’ll admit I didn’t even read the post except for the part where you showed some kind of self awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT