ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the idea of people being able to do what they want with their body

I also like the idea of treating a beating heart like it’s beating inside of another humans chest and not just a clump of cells.

there are also grown humans I would like to murder and could make a case that they suck the life out of me like a parasite, the same argument some make as to why it’s okay to abort the potential baby inside of them

Pool with beach/ocean access is the correct answer.

Hhhmmmm…would you look at that, it’s my view right now.

Beyond stoked to go home and see the family and hangout at the lake. Mostly, to get away from the masses that have ascended this little island since January without even what appears to be a break anytime soon.

Still at the OBX. The ocean is on point today. Clear as I’ve ever seen it in the Carolinas. Low tide right now and the breakers are about 60 yards of shore. Slow, long rollers. Beautiful babies all around. Beats a pool on its best day. But the pool is a nice backup. Gotta have both when you go to the beach:

I like imagine working at Circuit City was a lot like working at Smart Tech in the 40 Year Old Virgin.

I did work at Media Play in Florence one Christmas break. I never worked a retail job during the holidays again.

I know it would never happen but I would love to see the presidential caravan take the Anderson Ferry across from CVG to appear at a former Circuit City.
Not sure crossing a crumbling bridge to show up at an old Circuit City next to an Ollie’s and a laser tag place is going to send the message of optimism he’s hoping yo send

Reactions: pretzel__logic
What's everyone's thoughts on this?

It’s inevitable.

tenor.gif

It should be more accessible, for instance catsfanbg’s mom should have had one.
It takes a real low life MF'er to pull someone's dead parent into a lame ass attempt at being funny. Especially someone you know absolutely jack shit about. If only you would say that shit other than on a message board. Hope you got enough likes for your shitty post, bet you are a little bitch in real life. Glad I was on your mind for you to bring me up in your post. My fan club just keeps growing. Just like the rest of my fan club, I will kick you aside and never address you again and sit back and read several more boring attempts by you using my name to be funny. I love sitting back and counting the number of idiots like you that I have reached into your pea brain, living rent free, thanks for playing along.

• Haha
Reactions: 80 Proof
I see the writing on the wall where the NCAA and conference alignment becomes more meaningless with each passing day, and their loss of power is growing exponentially.

<-- just got wood.

Reactions: Col. Angus
So is the insinuation that Mitch is trying to block all the NIL stuff or just making it harder?
Using the Alabama QB making a million does not mean UK football is going to go back to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT