ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine Maria Taylor earning $8M interviewing Luke Bryan on College GameDay and talking over Jalen Rose for 30 seconds during Halftime analysis? I mean, she doesn't handle a hundreth of the conversation nor mediate with the deft touch of an EJ.

America.

Get Breen over there to TNT ASAP and you're effing set.

Reactions: VernHatton52
He is unstoppable in the paint. Actually great to see a star improve on his game because in the past they’d have lost because of his insistence of continuing to attack in transition and not figure out the wall a defense presented.

AD has become injury prone, and I’m not sure why Milwaukee winning this series makes you think of AD’s shortcomings.

Regardless, Wow! Giannis truly earned this thing! What a performance. The whole team adjusted after the onslaught of games 1/2.

Chris Paul is still a bitch, but Phoenix was just too young in the end. Too many simple mistakes that could have been avoided, but weren’t even realized until their hot shooting cooled off some.

Monty needs to evaluate himself as the coach because IMO he lost this series.

edens.jpg

I’d argue the 2 best players last night were both on Milwaukee. Jrue came 1 rebound away from a triple double.

But I also remember down the stretch Paul turning the ball over a few too many times too so I may be biased.

I’d argue the 2 best players last night were both on Milwaukee. Jrue came 1 rebound away from a triple double.

But I also remember down the stretch Paul turning the ball over a few too many times too so I may be biased.
Jrue went 4-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT