ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is rooting for Bryson. Well, probably UKO & PTI(pti) are now given the current sentiment. But trust nobody else is. He’s basically the Chad of golf.

And Suggesting Brooks/Bryson could be friends in any world is peak ignorance.

-I would whip anyone here in Badminton, no cap. Set it up for gambol tournament.

Can guarantee I’m top 5 in GYERO hours logged playing that beautiful & mostly forgotten game. I’m nasty

Last edited:
-I would whip anyone here in Badminton, no cap. Set it up for gambol tournament.

Can guarantee I’m top 5 in GYERO hours logged playing that beautiful & mostly forgotten game. I’m nasty
I’m the singles (and doubles) runner-up at UK’s intramural 2000 (or thereabouts) tournament. Over 100 players. Lost to the friggin’ teachers assistant of the badminton class (best player other than my father I’ve ever played against).

Received a call around 11p on a Friday night asking if I could play that next morning. Yeah, ok bud. Hungover as hell. Walked into the Johnson center around 7:30 and place was packed. Lost the first set and never lost again until the finals. Just to turn around and do it again in doubles.

Dad had a minor in PE and took a badminton class in college. He was so naturally good the instructor asked him to play on the college team. He ended up as second ranked player in the state of Alabama. He would take time out of being a pharmacist to teach badminton during high school PE and absolutely smoked us (him against doubles).

In other words....you’re lucky I’m not really part of GYERO.

I mean, considering he & Chad share a mutual best friend and/or partner, yet have never met despite living in the same city/area, I wouldn’t hold your breath.

But I’m obviously down for meeting internet friends, as is well established.

Maybe we could do a special edition collaboration hammered GYERO post after I collect.

-“Cat chaser” I’m very intimidated. Intramural Badminton star? 😂. Yikes!!!!

Lmao. I’ll whip you like Patton for a dance. 🤡

Last edited:
I mean, considering he & Chad share a mutual best friend and/or partner, yet have never met despite living in the same city/area, I wouldn’t hold your breath.

But I’m obviously down for meeting internet friends, as is well established.

Maybe we could do a special edition collaboration hammered GYERO post after I collect.

-“Cat chaser” I’m very intimidated. Lmao. I’ll whip you like Patton for a dance. 🤡
How did you finish in that tourney? Or were you too short to participate?

Pretty sure i was doing drugs and waxing Sloots during “that tourney” bub

Did you get a ribbon, at least? 🙏🏽
Not that I remember. Just got the ability to one-up BBdk on catspaws 20 years later.

Which made it worth it.

Unfortunately, the unspoken part is the fact I would not wager a nickel on me winning any sporting event at my current stage in life. I’m old and broken down. Thank god for golf.

Last edited:
Castellanos out of the game after getting hit in the wrist.

UKO putting some sort of hex on Jesse Winker.

Not a great start to the 2nd half for the ol Redlegs.

Also, I'm over John Sadak. He's slightly better then Thom but not much.

Thank God for MLB.TV, can overlay the 700 audio on the video feed. Thrall and Brantley are fantastic.

- SAE hit the nail on the head a few weeks back; A Ghost is Born is the album of the first decade of this century, whatever that eon is called. I listened to it today on the top of a mountain in the Nantahala Range. It was what I needed.

- Been on vacation for two weeks starting tomorrow morning. I really don’t like it because of my shit job and my anxiety, but damn I really don’t give a shit about anything back home right now. That’s all going to change around 3:00 pm tomorrow when I roll in and see the state of my lawn. (Barfing emoji)

- Also spent the day running back and forth between our current lake house and a storage unit an hour away in some place called Toccoa. In-laws bought out their siblings and got their own place, so we have to move to new place. I’m just a blue collar asshole. As my dad always says, I did okay. I think I did goddamned great.

- I received a blast email last week from some guy named Wes Deskins. He was asking for help with a very worthy organization, an organization which needs and deserves help. I’m working on my response to tell him to go f**k himself. But maybe offer help, at the same time. It’s a delicate balance.

- I’ve been drinking rum since 11 (am). Bad rum, too. Whatever.

- My office is moving from a suburban shithole office park to downtown. Man alive, I can’t wait. The suburbs suck.

- Lick my taint, BBdK. You are done at badminton.

- There is no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact, it’s all dark.

Last edited:
$1000, WynnPussy

Right after your Friday night shit canned randos seems ideal.

-High Noons, anyone mad at those for spot-drink situations is just being difficult imo. 🔥
-High Noons are fine I just prefer tequila right now after drinking all the vodka I could get my hands on during quarantine.

Cacti do just fine for me, tequila seltzers. I’m tequila all the way right now. Only stimulant in the alcohol game and no added sugar if any at all if you get blue agave. Also, if you think Jose is worth a gd f**k, don’t talk to me.

-Rang 3K at work tonight at a 12 seat bar. Talk about an ass kicking but well worth it.

-Came home, took the dog for a walk and having a cocktail right now. Life is good.

Not to be disrespectful, but Biz Markie had exactly one hit song more than anyone on this thread. And it came out a third of a century ago. So for those of you this “hit hard”, I sure as shit hope you don’t out live 50 Cent, Snoop Dog or Eminem.

. As my dad always says, I did okay. I think I did goddamned great.

- I received a blast email last week from some guy named Wes Deskins.

You can marry more money in a day than you can make in a lifetime.

I know Wes. Charities are shameless. I sort of know Ebenezer Scrooge felt now.

Last edited:
Reactions: roguemocha
Always a Birdesmaid, never a bride. Did a dude really brag about not choking once, but twice ?The first loser has a nice ring to it. LOL, Ole Boy came in here talking junk like he was Lee Chong Wei.

Never really very good at Badminton, but would wash everyone in here in Ping Pong. MF'ers used to call me Ma Long, and not just for my table tennis skills.

• Sad
Reactions: RunninRichie
Always a Birdesmaid, never a bride. Did a dude really brag about not choking once, but twice ?The first loser has a nice ring to it. LOL, Ole Boy came in here talking junk like he was Lee Chong Wei.

Never really very good at Badminton, but would wash everyone in here in Ping Pong. MF'ers used to call me Ma Long, and not just for my table tennis skills.
I can only imagine the disappointment your parents must have felt every day for the rest of their lives after you were born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT