ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t menace you with his firearm this time?
Bernie is the opposite of that lunatic. But that brings up an idea. We could have Bernie cook that dude some of his brisket. If that doesn't mellow that weirdo out, we could have Bernie's son do some donuts with the Charger/Challenger/whatever in that guy's front yard.

SEC media days next week. Sending our First Team All American LT and All Conference LB. NBD.

Where is Jared Cassey in the depth chart? As big of a stud as Weaver is, it feels like he gets overlooked as a stud from KY.

You've got to think K Smoke bounces back this year. He could be a nightmare catching the ball out of the backfield.

• Love
Reactions: gobigbluebell
What were the sandal/flip flop rec's from a year or two ago? TIA
Hari Mari

-Down here there are soooo many people without licenses 30-50 years old. They don’t need them so it works I guess but what do you do when you go on vacation to the mainland? Uber everywhere I guess.

Underwhelmed with Pappygate. Attention whore sheriff, the guy that was really guilty didn’t even get arrested because Toby was the target, and Toby did a month in jail before a judge he most likely sold to let him go and a prosecutor he probably sold to didn’t even contest the idea.

Fun story though that shows even recently the bourbon world was the Wild West.

I have a bottle from a confiscated 4R barrel, so that stuff still happens too!

Down Home did it’s first store pick in NC yday. Now I have to get registered. Expansion is fun!

SEC media days next week. Sending our First Team All American LT and All Conference LB. NBD.

Where is Jared Cassey in the depth chart? As big of a stud as Weaver is, it feels like he gets overlooked as a stud from KY.

You've got to think K Smoke bounces back this year. He could be a nightmare catching the ball out of the backfield.

Idk where Casey stands exactly, but I was really pumped about his “arrival” this year, then we got Jacques Jones. Casey is a DUDE tho. That mfer is going to play ball.

Buying tons of Smoke stock. All the Smoke. Dude is perfect compliment to CRod.

Tbmfh, we got enough personnel to win the East. Kirby Smart can suck it.

Reactions: klambert6
Late, but Rainbows are nostalgic and overrated. I’ve had the same pair since I was a frat guy. And guess what - they’re thin straps of leather. You can do much better. Explorer technology.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Went over to my Armenian friend’s house... shot the shit, popped and finished a Laphroig 10.

Scotch is so much more complex than bourbon... but I understand the outside notes of bandaids, charcoal and seaweed may be off putting.

nice change of pace. Paired with pistachios, honey dew, dark chocolate and cheese.

Wonderful.

And no truncation.
I may be in the minority but I kind of liked that a GYERO stopped at page 20 or so and then started anew. I also liked the new titles.

* I guess Haiti is officially off my travel list now. I don't feel like that story is getting enough play -- or that the information provided is anywhere near accurate.

So, depending on who you believe, 25 Columbian ex-soldiers are hired by a Florida doctor to either kidnap the Haitian president and force him to resign and/or torture and assassinate him? WTF is this Bad Dudes or something?

* I need a good book recommendation for late summer. GYERO?

* With COVID and last year's shitshow in basketball, I don't feel like UK has played a game in a decade. I'm geeked for...

Just a reminder...Cal has his faults...but KC Ross-Miller, GJ Vilarino, Dakota Euton, Vinny Zollo, and Dom Ferguson were about to be our starting five.
And even with all the physical and mental abuse that squad still would have won more than 9 f’n games. I wish Sudsy would come lock Cal in a bathroom stall.

And even with all the physical and mental abuse that squad still would have won more than 9 f’n games. I wish Sudsy would come lock Cal in a bathroom stall.
Because that drunken shit-kicker would have scheduled 10 high school level programs in the non-conference.

Reactions: 80 Proof
I'm a huge Scotch honk but Laphroig is one I just cant do. It's like a smoky licorice flavored Nyquil

Reactions: tommyg4uk
The last time I had scotch, I was winding down at a Lexington HVAC heir's contemporary estate after a long day of tailgating. I was drunk, tired and probably didn't need to drink anything else. A former neighbor to the right, who was now a neighbor to the left, showed up and poured himself a drink.

"Willy, you need one?"

"Sure, I'll have what you're having."

Other than not breaking up with a college GF the first time she tried to kill me, that was the biggest mistake of my life. That shit was liquid death mixed with a metallic taste that I still have nightmares about. It permanently changed my DNA.

I got tested for covid back in December. The doctor did the throat swab and the Q-tip thing melted.

"You a Scotch drinker?"

"Just once."

"Must've been the good stuff."

And that was over a year later.

Acquired taste? No thanks. How many times do you have to torture yourself before you pretend to like it?

Meh, once you acclimate to the peat smoke and bandaids, all you get is toasted caramel, brown butter and funky oak... it’s tasty AF.
I prefer Ardbeg, Bruichladdich or Lagavulin but your point is the same. Islay Whisky is fantastic and complex af. Some people just aren't able to handle the manliness associated with drinking a whisky of that quality. It's fine. Rum needs drinkers as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT