ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t try to pivot out of a triple team on the block in the NBA. There’s going to be someone swiping down at the ball to take it from you. Booker should have at least attempted a shot.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I'm fine with no handshake because I don't know where your mutha f'n hands have been. It should have been a fist bump all along. The Cavemen should have established that shit.
You can't trust anyone who won't give a handshake...kinda like a liberal. Oh wait...

Monty is proving he isn’t ready for this caliber. Not adjusting to Milwaukee attacking the lane is just stupid. By putting Ayton on Giannis you take away any help defense to protect the rim. They also need to let Craig play more to match strength/height with Middleton.

By playing Craig on Middleton, Crowder on Giannis you slow down their 2 game as a switch is still a decent matchup. As it was Middleton was 1v1 with Paul, Payne and Booker all game and killed them with post action since Ayton couldn’t come off Giannis to help.

Phoenix simply is not adjusting to how Milwaukee is attacking them.

That said, Giannis has accepted his role and this change for him has elevated him to the next level. He is dominating the lane and going right at Ayton. Unlike the past 2 years where he’d continue playing point forward and bringing the ball up only to be controlled by the opposing team forming a wall to stop him. This adjustment has been, and what will be the main reason he gets a Finals win and earned MVP too.

i have been pretty clear that Vanderbilt used to be my second favorite SEC team because my dad went there. But he never gave two shits about them, and now neither do I. And their stupid “no numbers” thing is a freaking joke. That’s a high school move, which is what Vanderbilt’s football team is at this point. It starts from their diversity hire not a real AD down to their train wreck woman kicker. Kick them out of the SEC.

Alright guys, it got out that Sarah Fuller gave our team a halftime speech. How can we move on?

Remove numbers from jerseys until they earn them?

Perfect!

Reactions: WayneDougan
From reading the story this isn't something they are going to once the season starts, they have to "earn" their number in practice. It's seems stupid anyway since you're getting a number eventually, numbers are dictated by position, so you can't pick any number you want and it's going to make it hard for coaches for practice and watching film to know who is who.

Paul has been off for sure, but he had 21 points (9/16, 3/4 from 3, 11 assists, and 1 turnover. I mean…

Ayton posted 20 & 10, and Booker with a 40 piece. And they still lost, at home.

That was just an epic ballgame. Giannis looks destined, he’s unbelievable. I’m finally SOLD.

Middleton, while streaky, is basically Durant-lite in style & Arsenal. He’s gotta be the tallest looking 6-7/8 guy in the league. Those two are simply unstoppable in that iso PnR set they run over and over and over.

Bucks ML the last two, and sitting on a +700 Bucks 4-3 title placed after the 0-2

Didn’t think they’d get it in 6 tho, damn.

Last edited:
Tommy… If there’s a Game 7 in Phoenix perhaps you can get in touch with Chris and score some lowers for a few of GYERO’s finest? Brady has the pj we just need tix.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Tommy… If there’s a Game 7 in Phoenix perhaps you can get in touch with Chris and score some lowers for a few of GYERO’s finest? Brady has the pj we just need tix.

Would be dope.

We used to keep in touch up until a couple years ago. Hooked me up with tickets in Dallas and Houston when I was down there for work.

He's gotten a new number since and I didn't make the cut.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
Officially have a 2 year old. People keep warning us about the “terrible two’s”. My response is “what do you call the last 6 months then?” She is able to actually communicate more though which is nice rather than the grunts and screams. Baby #2 in 2-3 wks. 😳😳😳

I’ll bet when we figure out time travel the collectibles market is gonna tank bad.

Keep that in mind, bradyjames. Just trying to help a GYEROMAN out.

GYERO gonna be dead until we get some Olympics talk. That should create a nice crescendo into football season.

Watching Keldon run alongside KD, Dame, and the main guys for 15 points (only behind Lillard's game high 19) off the bench in an extremely competitive game was pretty damn cool.

Oak Hill: Best HS program in the country, traditionally

UK: Same, college

NBA: Best coach/franchise in the NBA, overall, the last 20 years... Arguably? I'd say so, though.

Now an Olympian, and actual contributor for Team USA.

Probably not a coincidence he continues to land in these spots, given his niche/energy styled game.

Either way, Keldon Johnson Twitter is some good feels right now.

This cracked me up btw.

Last edited:
My oldest started HS cross country today so finally someone in this thread can speak from a position of knowledge on that sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT