ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Perry

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
After reading article after article on the #1 all time Ky HS scorer Im starting to believe he will be starting at the 2.
I think Pope will play three guards; so my starters are:

Krisa
Perry
Chandler
Noah
Carr

Laugh if you want but this is how I see it playing out my big blue brothers.

And remember, new Coach, new Style and all those guys can shoot it.

Its not as far fetched as some on here would have you believe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TCurtis75
Pope will have lost his mind if he starts that lineup.

Butler and Carr will start for sure. The other 3 are at least somewhat debatable. I doubt Perry starts and can guarantee Noah won't be starting.

IMO, the starters are:

Butler
Oweh
Robinson
Carr
Williams

I go between Brea and Oweh...I think either of those could start. I feel like the other 4 are about as close to a sure bet to start as possible.

I probably like Perry as much or more than most but there’s a 0% chance of this happening. I like your optimism most of the time but I think that you even know this is pretty far fetched.

After reading article after article on the #1 all time Ky HS scorer Im starting to believe he will be starting at the 2.

Krisa
Perry
Chandler
Noah
Carr

Pope will be like Pitino. He will start qnd play the 5 that wins. Only complainers give a sh@t who starts in this offense. Just go to the trzck sprint 30 yards wait 5 seconds, and do it ahain over and over for 20 min. That is offensive and defensive movement. If anyone thinks starters matter they wont.

Pope will be like Pitino. He will start qnd play the 5 that wins. Only complainers give a sh@t who starts in this offense. Just go to the trzck sprint 30 yards wait 5 seconds, and do it ahain over and over for 20 min. That is offensive and defensive movement. If anyone thinks starters matter they wont.
Dillingham and Shep say hi.
As does early exits in the SEC and NCAATs.
Starters matter!
Cal is shoveling Hog dung because he couldnt see that.

Last edited:
ae71ee90-c51a-4334-9a6a-abcdb26d3894_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dncmaxwell

Krisa
Perry
Chandler
Noah
Carr

There's practically no defense there whatsoever, so it is highly-doubtful this would ever be a winning line-up.
Hopefully, they will all get minutes and be integrated into a balanced group of five on the floor during the year, for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT