ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously got this one. Little disappointed in the long sleeve / sweatshirt selection but I’m sure they’ll release more before winter.
UK-T-009-FLMVTG_900x.png

I cannot stand when people call it U of K. I've noticed that a lot of people from Louisville always refer to UK as U uh K.

I think the most amazing thing about pro golfers is their ability to hit good shots out of heavy rough.

- Brisket last night, and ALL the kids ate. Must be the best one yet because that’s never happened.

- Not happy about the change of heart I’m having here, but Bucks +4 tonight.

- Our home buyers wanted to measure today for changes they are wanting to make. So, we are at Cracker Barrel, and I’ll be damned if they don’t sell alcohol now! Yes Please!

Tried watching the new Space Jam with the kids and it’s really bad. I don’t hate LeBron but his acting was awful and it was basically a 2 hour commercial for all the Warner Brothers properties.

Reactions: Col. Angus
My kid turns 17 today.

Im getting him toasted.

i already polished off a Disco #2, Stagg Jr B12 and the remnants of Krazy’s Heavy wheat.

That’s 100% a Louisville thing.

If you’re not man enough to respect a good firm solid handshake then you truly suck ass.
I would just appreciate our people, the whites, if we could decide on still doing a handshake or a fist bump that would be great. The whole reach out for a handshake and they’re doing a pound and then you both switch is annoying.
My kid turns 17 today.

Im getting him toasted.

i already polished off a Disco #2, Stagg Jr B12 and the remnants of Krazy’s Heavy wheat.
I’m sure he’ll appreciate his imminent alcoholism later in life.

-Meeting up with a coug and her friends that I met on my last plane ride here for a couple drinks and maybe sex? Who knows?

Reactions: jayroon
The Bucks are going to win this series. They simply are adjusting and strategically playing this series whereas Phoenix is just hitting or they arent. Other than attacking Connaughton when he is in they really aren’t trying to catch Milwaukee in mismatches or anything.

And this douchebag counting 100’s on Giannis FTs is a flat f’ing clown! These dudes make millions, so why do you feel the need to count 100s?

I know a lot of you basic bitches love to repeat your basketball takes in an echo chamber over and over (e.g., charges), but Chris Paul just took Giannis off the dribble. He’s legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT