ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Big part of being "back to normal" is the gym. Schedule at mine is now chalk full of hard, intense classes, nearly all of them run by hot young single lassies with surgically enhanced chests. Just puts a pep in this ole boy's step.

* According to the NFL, "football is gay." Oh, and they stand behind the LGBTQ+ population today and every day.

link: https://deadline.com/2021/06/footba...ide-month-video-posted-to-twitter-1234783036/

🤣 🤮

It's absolutely shocking how fraudulent and fake "The Shield" is. But hey, they changed their logo and added rainbow colors for the month of June. Problem solved!

* DUI is one thing, but assaulting your wife is another. So long, Berezowitz.

* The Olympics could do the world a HUGE favor by helping snap us out of this global year-and-a-half funk of a pandemic. I pray the stupid Japs don't screw this up. Take your mask mandates and attendance caps and social distancing bs and shove it. We desperately need worldwide competition. #cantwait #bartscott

* The team trip to visit Joe B Hall is just further proof that John Vincent "gets it." Just freaking gets it.

* Nick Castellanos is a legit MVP candidate, if not the front runner. What an amazing pickup that guy has been.

* Anyone who pronounces it "eck-set-ter-ruh" can get pumped.

* <-- fully supports the 1st Amendment, and even athletes rights to kneel/raise a black-gloved fist/turn their back, whatever during the anthem, but Gwen Berry is an insufferable c-word.

"They did it on purpose," Berry told the Associated Press. "I was pissed, to be honest." She added that she found it no coincidence that she was in plain view during the anthem.

"They said they were going to play it before we walked out, then they played it when we were out there."

Oh. They played the national anthem during the US Olympic Trials? Oh my goodness. I am soooooooo sorry. 🙄🙄

* Decided to start Stephen King's The Stand today. 53 pages in, so I've only got 1119 more to go. Wish me luck!!!

* Top 5 summer Olympic events....

1> marathon
2> gymnastics
3> swimming
4> beach volleyball
5> weightlifting

note: #4 has the best uniforms BY FAR. Holy smokes.

* In Louisiana, we have privately owned car title/license businesses. For a small extra fee you can do everything there that you would otherwise handle at the DMV. So I knocked out a trip to get a title transferred and a new license plate in about 6 minutes, total. I get pissed off just thinking about a trip to the DMV, so I can't even begin to explain how much anxiety and stress and potential felony charges this saved me.

* 17 years ago, a moppy-haired, distressed jean-wearing wannabe hipster arrived at a Louisville apartment building on a random Saturday afternoon. As he knocked on the door, the GYERO posters inside peered thru the security hole to size him up, making a quick determination of his worthiness to get the final invitation indoors. The door was opened, pleasantries were exchanged, shots were passed around, and a taxi cab soon came by to transport the revelers to Baxter Avenue. The riders were rapping along to their own homemade music, puzzling the new out of town friend. A friendly budding romance begun that day, and has weathered multiple storms along the way. Insults, breakups, petty arguments, and shared overpriced food tabs. But two decades later, albeit with less hair and cleaner jeans, he remains part of the OG crew.

Happy birthday, wcc. That's what I'm saying.

-Pretty awesome that Gandolfinis son is playing him as well. Stoked for that for sure.

-Been pouring on and off for almost a week and more to come. Tropical depression forming out in the Atlantic, hurricane season is here. Tourists hate the weather but locals love it because it’s always sunny and hot.

I can't wait to sit in a theatre and watch that, eat my $12 popcorn and coke.

The last movie I saw was that Denzel and Jared Leto flick. Very solid. Incredibly lame watching it at home on HBO Max.

Brady… You’re already in the GYERO HOF but you’re going to be Mount Rushmore GYEROMAN of the Century if you somehow throw in a GYERO reference on HBO Real Sports.

Maybe a … “Don’t be a jive hussy” or a simple, “False” will do.
I’ll get it a “false” in with ease. Jon Frankel is doing the interview. I have watched him many times during the show. They set it all up and it’s good to go.

You are the king of bad takes, but this might be one of your worst. Holy shit.

False. Your bubble gum pop shit from that era can take a hike. A few selects in that time still carried the torch of excellent music, but for the most part it blows.

70's
60's
90's
00's
80's
10's

I am pretty much an expert, so TFP and sprinkle on this.

Wife has transformed from gentile southern lady to knuckle-dragging cussin sailor with United Airlines customer service over the past 2.5 hour call- trying to rebook our Charleston trip.

Mercy.

Reactions: drxman1 and HUBER
😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥
britains-catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-arrives-for-a-visit-news-photo-1155387993-1567680954.jpg

Angela White and Kate Middleton (I think that is who that is) are hot in spite of their dumbass accents. In absolutely no way, whatsoever does it help their attractiveness.

“You sound like youre from London!” Love that line from forgetting Sarah Marshall and think of that every time I hear that abomination of an accent.

If Sopranos has a top 3 theme song, entourage has the worst by a mile. The echo “OH YA!!” at the end makes my skin crawl.

Not only will I be going on a baby moon this weekend, but it will actually be my third baby moon. Read it and weep fellas. We will be going to Nemacolin, and I’m not really upset with a 4th of July with great food, a badass spa, and whatever the hell else is there.

Starting to get nervous with #3 a month away, just seems like a lot of children.

Reactions: roguemocha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT