ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped in John O’s to drop off a few sample for their next store pick.

He just got an EC store pick and bought a collection of BT Single Oak Projects. All different barrels and I didn’t really know much about that whole deal.

Googled for some quick research and grabbed 2 bottles from 2 different barrels that were both given an A grade.

Definitely overpaid for those 2 so I’m glad I get to write these off as R&D.

-So the girl in softball that one player of the year is batting like .462 with 62 HRs 😂 ummm okay, is that normal for softball?

-Good news gang, this may be my last post.

Heading to West Palm tonight so tomorrow I get to die.

Me and the gal are pulling a boat I’ve never driven out of the water onto a trailer I’ve never used pulling with a truck I’ve never driven out of a public boat ramp...on Memorial Day weekend with a 100 people waiting and watching us do it. Gonna be great and we’ll nail it first time I’m sure.

Oh and then if we pull that off we just have to drive it 5+ hours through Miami and Memorial Day Weekend traffic.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
You are a baller, can’t you pay someone more experienced to at least get it out of the water?

Seems like saving the embarrassment would be more than worth at the least.

Reactions: roguemocha
Meh, gotta learn sometime. I’ve just always had boats on the canal or in a dry rack and they just splash it for you with a forklift. Never used ramps.

Also, the marina she bought it from and spent half a 100K we’re trying to charge us another $300 to lift it out of their marina and onto the trailer.

To me, that’s totally worth it but she was like touch you guys, it’s the principle. You want $300 more after I gave you that much. I get it, but worth the hassle in my opinion. Plus, I like to learn as much as possible.

WTF is a "half a $100K ?" WTF not just say "she paid $50K for it" Trying to hard there G, I am not even trying to F with you. If I was trying to troll you, I would have put the "prayers" emoji when you said "this could me my last post". Yeah, I agree 100% when I spend half a $100K on something, ain't no effin way I am dropping another $300 to help keep the son of a bitch from getting damaged. No sir, not having it, $300 is hard to come by, so not splurging that much money on something to waste money.

Holy shit, after watching 10 seconds of that video I wanted to drink an entire bottle of Wilderness Trail… right after taking about 75 sleeping pills.

Reactions: Col. Angus
But Wayne, afterwards in the undercroft, you get unlimited highly carbonated Miller Lite drafts, and endless bowls of pretzels and Classic Lays. And you can burn heaters with your younger cousins behind the dumpster out back. It’s a small price to pay for properly honoring our Lord and Savior for an hour.

My Aunt's funeral was yesterday morning, 10:00 am Mass at St. Agnes. Afterwards we went to a family friend's house for a reception where, God as my witness, there was a keg of Miller Lite, pretzels, beer cheese, and Classic Lays (along with fried chicken and potato salad).

Hit the spot tbh.

My Aunt's funeral was yesterday morning, 10:00 am Mass at St. Agnes. Afterwards we went to a family friend's house for a reception where, God as my witness, there was a keg of Miller Lite, pretzels, beer cheese, and Classic Lays (along with fried chicken and potato salad).

Hit the spot tbh.
TFTI

• Haha
Reactions: PTI (pti)
67985a6ff9f52fd3ed24803cd0d54a47.jpg

Man, I REALLY dislike him overalll...but, Chris Paul is simply unreal.

His career speaks for itself, but even in his later years...

-Goes to Houston, first #1 seed in franchise history.

-Goes to a massively depleted OKC, and gets them to the playoffs with a bunch of bums.

-Goes to to a bottom 5 team for a decade in Phoenix, and gets them a #2 seed in his first season. Granted. they have Booker, an emerging Ayton, and some great pieces...but, it's no coincidence they went from a 34 win, 10th place in the West team, to this.

The instant turnaround or progression literally anywhere he lands, can't be ignored.

***they will still lose this series to the (fake) #7 seed Lakers, but just saying. Respect.

He hasn't, and may never, win a Title...but, neither have a lot of 'winner' players. He's an all timer Point Guard.

-Goes to a massively depleted OKC, and gets them to the playoffs with a bunch of bums.

-Goes to to a bottom 5 team for a decade in Phoenix, and gets them a #2 seed in his first season. Granted. they have Booker, an emerging Ayton, and some great pieces...but, it's no coincidence they went from a 34 win, 10th place in the West team, to this.

The instant turnaround or progression literally anywhere he lands, can't be ignored.

***they will still lose this series to the (fake) #7 seed Lakers, but just saying. Respect.

He hasn't, and may never, win a Title...but, neither have a lot of 'winner' players. He's an all timer Point Guard.
Literally just finished having this discussion with a friend. Will never like him but my respect for him the last 2 years has gone up ten-fold. What a winner

He's one of the smartest players ever as well. He literally knows the whole rule book, even better than some refs.

Last edited:
  • Brisket going on at 5:00am.
  • 4 bourbons deep
  • New subwoofer installed for downstairs
  • New FLW Falling Water print framed and hung
  • Joe DiMaggio autograph framed and hung
  • 16x20 b/W creepy distillery photos on order. Framing next. Done.
  • KD Lang has the best pipes in the biz
  • Barrel Seagrass is a good summertime hitter for bourbonfolk. It is a funky adventure.
  • Nets have a shot when Kyrie isn’t a bitch.
  • Knicks. beta.
  • Is Rye better?
  • Gang, put Stephane Wrembel in your queue. profit.
  • Conversely, I have a 90s hip hop playlist in the rotation. Not so great with the kids around, but snappy beats.

Her or Linda Ronstadt have/had the most unrepeatable clarity in their vocal precision...

I don’t discount her talent because she’s a lesbian. Her voice is flawless.

• Haha
Reactions: 80 Proof
Who certified your Joe D. Autograph?
My cousin was running Inverrary CC in Florida in the early 80’s.

He was introduced to Joe D and got his autograph on an Inverrary company envelope. I think he got 2. One was given to me as a gift because I was a young kid recovering from a difficult surgery at the time.

Reactions: bradyjames
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT