ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was actually happy to read other Utah fans stood up for the Morants, and that in general trash talk didn’t really phase Tee.

I hope that series goes 7.

Here ya go, Vern. Be sure to mark yourself safe. #teacherstrong

191480373_4055075084582893_5278066827832582655_n.jpg

Unlike shitheads like Vern, I tip my cap to the teachers at my kids’ school. Just finished a full year of in-person. Not a single teacher opted out or missed time, other than required quarantine time for actually contracting covid.

Can’t thank them enough. My kids had a great, and relatively normal, year. Won a bunch of year-end awards today for being handsome, brilliant and charming.

There’s a reason Catholics run shit. We know how to put our heads down and go to work.

• Teachers get a pass this year to bitch. Come September, STFU.
  • My kid won the 800m today, league champ. Ran a PB 2:02.
  • Keon and Toppin could be an intriguing mismatch... if they get their shit together.
  • 42000 high score on MsPacMan.
  • No Little League game today. Coach took a nap today 🙏🏻.
  • Bourbons tonight.

I mean I certainly think Jacob Toppin will improve this season, but he averaged 5 points, 3 rebounds and 1 assist last year. I’m pretty cool with tempering expectations there, and I’m happy as hell that Brooks is returning.

Catholic’s have the cult lifestyle cornered, longest running Ponzi game and shuffling pedophiles around down to, dare I say, a science.
They have to keep their heads down and work hard not to see any it other way.

This Woodford LE is pretty dope. Oily, cheese danishish, almonds... no lemon butter, but mos def not their typical flavor profile.

Reactions: drxman1
The last 7 weddings I’ve gone to have been Catholic with full mass. Y’all figure out how to reign that in and I’ll agree with you.

But Wayne, afterwards in the undercroft, you get unlimited highly carbonated Miller Lite drafts, and endless bowls of pretzels and Classic Lays. And you can burn heaters with your younger cousins behind the dumpster out back. It’s a small price to pay for properly honoring our Lord and Savior for an hour.

Pretty sure Brad Stevens will be Duke’s next coach by sheer excellence in the floppin bitch game.

Grant Williams and Marcus Smart may as well slap the floor.

The Inquisition was a hell of an example of putting your head down and going to work...for hundreds of years, I’ll give you that.

Favorite summer/summerish holiday. I’ll go
1. July 4th - only downside is the stupid fireworks for a week
2. Labor Day - football kickoff
3. Memorial Day - yes, kickoff to summer but it’s been high 80’s here for a month already.

That was a good article on Lynn, but apparently he has the redneck gene in his system as it starts off with the Christmas tree he still has up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT