ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but I think it’s more about a constant double team, trying to force the issue with the NY pressure on him, and his teammates not really coming with it either.

He seems to be loosening up right now with the ball in his hands to make plays.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Game would be so much more electric without the crowd noise muted.

What a joke. You can still hear the chants, let her rip. Would be incredible.
Yep. Absolutely ruined the game. Watched Wob's highlights on Twitter and got incensed.

Derrick Rose won that game.

Not picking nits, but he wasn’t even on the floor when the Knicks went up 10. The guys that were though:

Quickley
Payton
Burks
Toppin
Gibson

But I agree he is the leader down the stretch they need, and he is absolutely 1a as to why they became the 4 seed and is quietly the most important part to the team.

Rose was on bench (along w/Young and Capella) when the B team went up 10. BTW: Trae was on Bench until 8left in the 4th. Mistake by ATL.

Rose kept them in the game when Randall was finding a purpose. He also was guarding Trae for a large part of the game. Scoring 26, leading team.

Reactions: krazykats
I’m honestly surprised once Aaliyah hooked up with Damon Dash that he didn’t go after R Kelly.

He was quoted as saying whatever Kelly did to her had affected her ability to carry a normal relationship, and knowing someone in your industry is that much of a sleaze ball it seems it would be hard to not go at him. Especially considering “beef” is a common thing in rap.

-Ja Morant must read Gyero bc ever since pti marginalized him, he's been on an absolute terror.

My top 5 favorite comedians of all time:
1. Norm
2. George Carlin
3. Bernie Mac
4. Rodney Dangerfield
5. Ricky Gervais

-Cubs are coming around and Bryant is playing at an MVP level yet it seems inevitable that he will be traded by the deadline. Typical Cub bullshit.

-Last day of school, thank the good lord!

Reactions: roguemocha
-I was looking at the Riomar's rather than Swims for waterproof loafs. Was wanting to see them in person though but may pull the trigger at some point.

-Rainout, so we had the team over for batting practice, kick ball, pizza, and beer/wine for the parents. Just throw the batting net in the garage and get after it. Stayed up late watching Sandlot.

-"OMG, teaching is SOOOO hard." Not interested in hearing that shit this year, pal.

-Memorial Day weather looks like trash. Guess we'll all be wearing a jacket Sat/Sunday.

-Sounds like I'm missing some excellent basketball, haven't watched a second of it. Probably need to pop it on for some background noise.

-Lol at the streaker during the Nationals rain delay last night. Hiding in the tarp roll was a new one. Haven't seen that before.

-Harry's yesterday with a former poster, now Judge, great catching up. I'd say, if I were a fly on the wall, we sounded like a couple old dudes talking about life, families and ailments. Long cry from being blind drunk after tailgate singing along to country music.

-BHG eliminating Landsdowne Harry's is almost unforgiveable to me. What an awesome patio. Drake's is awful, cliche, boxed, nonsense. I'm sure it just rakes in cash for them but the OG location should've been left untouched.

-If you make a condescending post, tweet, etc and end it with, "American Exceptionalism" I instantly want your car to run off a bridge and die in a slow fire. Whoever started that trend is a straight c*cksucker.

-Full capacity at Commonwealth. UK needs to do everything they can to fill that sucker up for the first game. Can't wait.

That Harry’s patio in Landsdowne was indeed dope. I also liked how you could order from the Sal’s menu as well.

When I was dating the Lass while she lived in Lexington I spent many Friday and Saturday evenings there.

I don’t venture outside the Watterson much for anything, much less for dining, but I will say the new Malone’s and Harry’s in The Paddock Shops looks unreal.

That Harry’s patio in Landsdowne was indeed dope. I also liked how you could order from the Sal’s menu as well.

When I was dating the Lass while she lived in Lexington I spent many Friday and Saturday evenings there.

I don’t venture outside the Watterson much for anything, much less for dining, but I will say the new Malone’s and Harry’s in The Paddock Shops looks unreal.

You should move out here. Living's easy in the NC, plus you'll be so close to the new Harry's.

Reactions: BernieSadori
Miss Sal's but OBC makes up for it. Won't frequent any other BHG, if I can help it. Their Four Roses picks are always dope, however.

Need to hit up Merrick patio soon.

Reactions: drxman1
The biggest miscarriage of getting rid of Harry’s in Landsdowne was that it was replaced with a BBQ restaurant that didn’t even last a year.

We also preferred Sal’s over Malones, still don’t understand why they haven’t revived it.

IIRC, Sal's was empty A LOT there at the end. It was fine. But Harry's was dope af.

Drake's, meh. It is what it is and I'm sure they just rake off that concept, hence the 15 or 20 locations. You can get a Lexingtonian, minis, cold draft domesto in GLASS(that stupid plastic shit imitation glass is literally the worst), and when I'm hungover that buffalo quesadilla is serviceable.

Actually eat there pretty often b/c one of my buddies literally eats there 5 or 6 days a week.

You should move out here. Living's easy in the NC, plus you'll be so close to the new Harry's.

After hearing about the circus that took place last Saturday night after the concert with the after party at K NED’s house involving a fight, the police being called and UL football coaches I think I’ll pass.

I will say for new construction I do admire the design of the homes in Norton Common’s with the more classic look and I do think the ability to walk everywhere is super cool. It’s a nice place.

I just perfect older homes in older neighborhoods with mature trees and greenery. I also enjoy the ability to take the back roads and get to St Matthews, downtown, Crescent Hill and The Highlands all within 5-7 minutes.

* New COVID rules:

- 100% for outdoor events that require masks or proof of vax
- 75% for outdoor events with no rules

Because science!

* Check my receipts, but I questioned if Ja had been a bit of a disappointment, because I thought he would be a superstar, and the Pelicans should have taken him over Zion.

For a guy who “only” averaged 19-7-4, this outbreak is absolutely badass, and there isn’t a single poster here who predicted it. He’s incredible. And I hope this is his official superstar coming out party.

Oh also he sucks and is overrated and stupid and I hate him and he should be playing in Estonia and he’s a loser that’s what I really asidhaha lol!!!

* Y’all GYERO parents got some cute ass kids.

* Definitely been trying to step up my ethos game. Ethos recs?

* How’s the Tilted Kilt fairing these days? That was a great idea.

* Memorial Day Monday = ain’t nobody working Friday.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
We also preferred Sal’s over Malones, still don’t understand why they haven’t revived it.

There might have been 10 people in the entire city that "preferred" Sal's over Malones, you included, evidently.

Lex isn't Louisville by any stretch, but BHG brings it pretty consistently, especially in Hamburg, and you have 3 good bar options. It is crazy how much that Drakes differs from Lansdowne in terms of quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT