ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree with Rudd but my feet were fine and the shoes had plenty of wear. They just felt odd. Should've known better the first day and just wore my Nikes.

I actually just left the pieces of shit on the back deck at the VRBO.
Too many pedi's got your feet soft?

Richie's boy is back.
2823.jpg

-i've had 2 pedicures in my lifetime, the last a decade ago. They're awesome...just never make time to do them.

-manicures are a different animal...never done it, the thought of someone messing with my fingernails wigs be out. Weird, whatevs.

Reactions: 80 Proof
I'd actually like to get a pedi myself, just have no idea where to start. I'm with rudd on having no desire for a manicure though.

Reactions: anthonys735
I think the Clippers semi-tanked to play the Mavs and Luka took that shit VERY personally.

The whole Mavs team did. Heard an interview that Dorian Finney-Smith did with Rome last week where he basically admitted as much....and said that Dallas semi-tanked to specifically play the Clippers as well. Definitely bad feelings on Dallas' part.

Reactions: jayroon
Have done several pedicures in my day and my dogs need some work done for summer pool flip flop time.They are great and the leg rub is just the cherry on top.

Last year when I was having a pedicure done, I look down at the poor asian woman doing work on my feet, shaving the dead skin particles off the bottom of my feet, and can see the disgusted look on her face. She then looks over at the asian lady working on person next to me, speaks to her in chinese or whatever language and then the other lady also starts looking at my feet, shooting them disgusted look. I just laughed and turned up the pressure on the massage chair as they kept working, speaking in chinese, staring and judging my feet.

-Tonight’s NBA lineup is perfect. Knicks bounce back on that little bitch Trey Young, and then hopefully Donovan is rusty enough that Memphis can pull out another upset, I doubt the latter happens.

-Trying braised short ribs tonight. I can’t keep buying these things at $35 a pop from Volare every time I’m in the dog house.

I am happy they list their ingredients, but now it’s time for me to figure out the ratios.

- Liquor Barn picked 3 barrels yesterday. Their Colombian oak barrel was a strong butterscotch, nutty, vanilla taste that almost felt like a “finished” bourbon even though it’s been aged in there from day one.

Nice change up from your regular bourbons.

Reactions: roguemocha
Pedicures are great. Did the fish thing in Mexico...kind of weird.

I’m a flops guy. Rocking the Olukai’s this year. Don’t worry Anth, I won’t be getting those swim bits.

Going big on the Ooni pizza party this weekend. Maybe making 20-50 pies possibly...will see. I feel ready.

Striper trip booked for next weekend. Can’t wait.

21201_002_1_grey_1200x.jpg
Actually surprised you or Brooks like those. I've been looking at them for a couple years. **Pope will have a pair by Monday**

Lass gave this pair to me for Christmas and I just ordered the sports bit today because they’re having a sale. Pool, patio, running around….My summer shoe game will be on point.

210525-john-cena-jm-1328.jpg

If you need to apologize for anything in life, (and u will) don’t worry about words, just post this.

Julius puckering... damn, this won’t go over well with Neanderthal Knick fans. 1973.

No but it isn’t all on him. Dudes is legit doubled EVERYTIME he touches and no one else is stepping up except Rose.

He needs a few others to produce to stop the doubles, and Trae Young is just making them look silly!

No but it isn’t all on him. Dudes is legit doubled EVERYTIME he touches and no one else is stepping up except Rose.

He needs a few others to produce to stop the doubles, and Trae Young is just making them look silly!
He’s the star. He will get the praise or the blame in disproportionate quantities. NYK fans are the most entitled idiots invented.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT