ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
bb4e0724ec431378203fce3e3e46cb84_large.png
If you like a good summertime coffee drink...

find this:

Diet is better than the reg.

Koepka needs to get his head on straight. You can do one of two stupid / trashy / classless things and people will say you're charismatic, a straight-shooter, intense, etc., but if you do a bunch of these things over a short period of time, you're going to catch some hate. And being surrounded by golf fans at Kiawah isn't a harrowing situation. At all.

Reactions: roguemocha
Imagine Phil up 2 strokes with 3 to play next month to win 2 majors in a row, win the US Open and complete the Grand Slam. He better be doing yoga and whatever else he is doing a bunch the next few weeks to prepare for that kind of pressure.

From that Wayback Machine thread, this was in response to the bet by PTI

“Haven't witnessed a wager that ignorant since I worked at the Stardust and a guy bet me $100 that Magic wouldn't take the last shot against the Celts in '87....hello baby hook.

Your posts are interesting, I will say that. Rather ill informed on most subjects, but interesting, regardless.”

Without looking, who wrote it?

Imagine Phil up 2 strokes with 3 to play next month to win 2 majors in a row, win the US Open and complete the Grand Slam. He better be doing yoga and whatever else he is doing a bunch the next few weeks to prepare for that kind of pressure.
That and he had better hit 4 wood of the tee instead of driver if he has a 2 shot lead. If he had at Winged Foot, he would already have his US Open win.

That and he had better hit 4 wood of the tee instead of driver if he has a 2 shot lead. If he had at Winged Foot, he would already have his US Open win.
He also hit like a 3 wood on that shot hit the tent or went off of it (it was a long time ago) when he could’ve just punched out on 17 or 18. I think 18.

December 2, 2005... we had been dating for almost 3 months. I still have the Christmas ornament from your wedding, Gnarls. Your wedding was on a Friday night and then we came back to Lex for UK/UNC the next day. Apparently we went to Nagasaki after that game per my Shutterfly pics. Then we went to a bar where Huber was playing guitar. Was it at the bowling alley? Herrm was there. LBsloot too.
I played the bass in the band Redneck Rampage, Sloot.

Do better if you're going to be the GYERO historian.

- I miss Herm. I know he's out there, part of Anonymous now, and hacking federal websites for Top Secret information.

- I too get those Shutterfly emails from 15+ years ago. Unfortunately too many people have asked me not to share those gems. There are some GOOOOD ones. 🤣

When I think of the bullshit baseball coaches in the 90’s taught it infuriates me. Based on all our hitting drills, my high school coach apparently thought a hard ground ball to the second baseman was better than going deep over the left field wall. There was literally no justification behind what they were thinking from a hitting instruction perspective. It’s the only part of the analytics takeover that I like.

Reactions: wildcat1973
I played the bass in the band Redneck Rampage, Sloot.

Do better if you're going to be the GYERO historian.

- I miss Herm. I know he's out there, part of Anonymous now, and hacking federal websites for Top Secret information.

- I too get those Shutterfly emails from 15+ years ago. Unfortunately too many people have asked me not to share those gems. There are some GOOOOD ones. 🤣
Interestingly enough, I too have been to a Gnarls wedding.

VIVA LAS VEGAS!

He seems to have upgraded.

• Haha
Reactions: GnarlsBarkley
He also hit like a 3 wood on that shot hit the tent or went off of it (it was a long time ago) when he could’ve just punched out on 17 or 18. I think 18.
He actually let the Big Dog eat. He had a two shot lead and pulled out the driver. Johnny Miller said on a hot mic "This had better be a 4 wood, no he has pulled out the driver." It was definitely not the time to be "dropping bombs", but that is what makes Phil, Phil. Always going for THE shot.

-Iced coffee is trash. Ts.

-Tea only when I'm sick. Hot. Have no use for it otherwise. Ted Lasso is right about tea.

-G's last day of K. Good lord, time is flying.

-Bryson is a psycho dbag. That was a world class eye roll by Brooks.

-Not surprising that Crime Dog is fraud, played for the Cubs and Braves afterall.

-ready for some summer secret practice reports.

Reactions: jayroon
- The switch has been flipped to where it's now more awkward to see someone in a mask than someone not in one.

- Oldest missed out on her goal of making the state track meet by finishing 0.6 seconds behind the second-place finisher and not earning an automatic invite. Could still make it at-large, but man....missing the auto bid by that small of a margin made for a long night/morning at our place.

- That NBA Network doc on the '96 draft is so good. Haven't seen it mentioned too much here in GYERO, but that draft really did have it all....the intrigue regarding Kobe, John Wallace slipping, the Ray Allen/Stephon Marbury swap, Pitino as an analyst, etc. Great stuff.

- Terrific to get one last soundbite for the ages from Verne.

- Unbelievable the immediate jolt that O/Chin have given the recruiting scene. Kentucky showing up everywhere again, just like when Cal arrived on the scene. Only serves to remind just how stale it had gotten under those dead fish handshake flakes he sent packing.

- Ouita Michel's new cookbook is gonna be put to good use.

- Oldest missed out on her goal of making the state track meet by finishing 0.6 seconds behind the second-place finisher and not earning an automatic invite. Could still make it at-large, but man....missing the auto bid by that small of a margin made for a long night/morning at our place.
That sucks. What was the event?

Guy Fieri....

3-year, $80 million extension with Food Network.

God bless America.

(I think it's awesome what he did for struggling restauranteurs during the pandemic. I'm just saying that it blows my mind that he generates enough revenue for that network to earn over $25 mil/year)

Reactions: RunninRichie
Guy Fieri....

God bless America.

(I think it's awesome what he did for struggling restauranteurs during the pandemic. I'm just saying that it blows my mind that he generates enough revenue for that network to earn over $25 mil/year)
I didn't think the food network generated $25M per year.

Guy Fieri....

God bless America.

In 2015 The Food Network reported $851M in revenue....probably topping the $1B by now.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT