POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not saying every President and/or VP needs to have a person of color. But every nominated President and/or VP shouldn't ALWAYS be white either.
The far right calling Harris a DEI candidate as an insult needs to look at EVERY one of their nominations excluding people of color.
Making fun of DEI while being the poster child for the need for DEI ain't the flex ya think it is.

I've never even mentioned DEI on here. Not one time. My point was, considering the Democrats' past, that the left should pretty much keep their mouth's shut on the subject of racism. I mean, they ARE the ones that are always bringing it up, and pointing fingers at others for being racist.

This isn't my opinion either. I have metric tons of fact to back it up. (that Democrats are the true racists/enemy of Black Americans)

It's a play on words. From what I have read she pushed and ask for donations to this fund, it never said (from what I read) that she actually donated to it. My guess is most of this bullshit they want people to donate to, they probably have never dropped a dime of their money to fund.

If you're promoting it, you're giving something to it regardless.

I've never even mentioned DEI on here. Not one time. My point was, considering the Democrats' past, that the left should pretty much keep their mouth's shut on the subject of racism. I mean, they ARE the ones that are always bringing it up, and pointing fingers at others for being racist.

This isn't my opinion either. I have metric tons of fact to back it up.
Would he be considered a DEI democrat?

This is one reason they really shouldn't be considered a strong ally right now.
We're on our own. It's globalists versus nationalists. All of these countries are being conquered through third world migration despite the public being against it.

The Irish burned down a place that was being built for migrants. Globalists are at war with everyone and people seem to be oblivious to this fact and they're not going to go quietly. This isn't anything a ballot box is going to fix.

This isn't my opinion either. I have metric tons of fact to back it up. (that Democrats are the true racists/enemy of Black Americans)
Yeah. Glass houses with Pubs on race and sex.

• Sad
Reactions: Dionysus444
Yeah its not evil to you because it makes you feel like Daddy Warbucks. Does the teacher exercise the same ideology when he hands out grades to his students? Racist mindset that people of color aren’t capable of achieving the same positions and accomplishments white people do through their own merit and abilities. Why do you assume this?

Is it to justify your upcoming vote for Kamala? Literally the poster child of a DEI hire.

Ah. Only when it suits them. Capricious and biased to their core. They want to do what they want when they want without being questioned or held accountable. That's why Ds only let certain questioned be asked or answered at press conferences. That's why they don't mind when the NBA doesn't reflect the population. That's why they only mind if there are "white" clubs but not if there are "black" clubs.

They want the majority to rule, but not if it means they are "white" and vote for people like them, and definitely not if the majority is not "people of color" as the teacher says. They have ZERO foundation. They want no measuring sticks.

They want unequal weights and measures. That's the simple truth. They hate and want to rip off others. They want what other people have earned without having to earn it themselves.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...age-tokyo-a8986696.html?utm_source=reddit.com

This is funny. all of the actors and locations in Trumps MAGA ad's are foreigners.
GTiJK40WAAMQRB2

Leftist white women will vote Democrat and then get upset when leftist policies get close to their neighborhood. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

"I'm going to chant for open borders and call everyone a bigot who doesn't want to import third world rapists, murderers, and drug dealers to our country."

"OMG! IT'S NOT SAFE ANYMORE! WHO COULD'VE FORESEEN THIS?"

That clown thinks it’s a requirement to have a degree to be relevant or for your opinion to matter? Nevermind the fact Musk is one of the most brilliant minds since the likes of Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison and the like, he bases a persons value solely on how much time they sat in a classroom being told what to believe. Sounds a lot like at least one of our resident posters on here.

Love Zuby though.

Reactions: 55wildcat and blubo
Yeah its not evil to you because it makes you feel like Daddy Warbucks. Does the teacher exercise the same ideology when he hands out grades to his students? Racist mindset that people of color aren’t capable of achieving the same positions and accomplishments white people do through their own merit and abilities. Why do you assume this?

Is it to justify your upcoming vote for Kamala? Literally the poster child of a DEI hire.
Well the school systems all across this country have dumbed down grading systems for that very purpose. Because instead of addressing the issues that plague black Americans and their educations, they just dumb everything down. It does no one any justice whatsoever to do that as they need to focus on the tools and methods that would help them excel and get them excited about their education. Instead they just treat them like they aren’t capable and dumb down the system to skate them through so there’s no effort to help them succeed.

Reactions: 55wildcat

How was this person ever an attorney with her inability to communicate worth a damn?
It's actually a SKILL. She's deftly avoiding saying anything of substance in order to avoid committing to the issue. And the small minded eat it up.

"I am meeting with a lot of folks. And the work that we have begun is the work that is going to be ongoing. There is no question, and I said this from the beginning, that our approach to this issue has to be with a commitment to a long term investment and it has to be a commitment to consistency, the United States has to be consistent. There were times when were more engaged and we saw good results, less engaged, and we can see where the work and the partnerships then deteriorate. So I am committed to ensuring that we engage in an active way on the root causes, on addressing the cause and effect, and also being partners in the western hemisphere, understanding that we have a responsibility and if we ignore that responsibility it will visit itself upon us in a very domestic way."

Well...

So what percentage are Dominican or Asian or Hispanic?

Reactions: HeismaNole
Proof of citizenship upon voter registration (i.e. birth certificate, nationalization certificate, etc.) and show your ID when voting. Any absentee ballots should be requested, not mass mailed.
The answer is simple. Whatever it ****ing TAKES. (to make sure only registered and eligible voters are casting ballots)

Until that is done, I don't see how ANYONE can trust the elections.

Last edited:
Reactions: 55wildcat and blubo
I tried it. You can’t even get it to pull up until you spell Trumps full name and click search. But names like Bob Marley and others pop right up. This is the kind of thing i keep harping about. We are already in an Orwellian marxist state.
That’s why when people say “google it” or “find me the stats or data” when referencing something considered right wing I know it will be a futile effort.

Proof of citizenship upon voter registration (i.e. birth certificate, nationalization certificate, etc.) and show your ID when voting. Any absentee ballots should be requested, not mass mailed.
Wait a minute there man! You know how hard it is to produce an ID? It's apparently the toughest thing on the planet!

Why is Trump saying if he wins the election people won't be able to vote anymore after that?? That doesn't sound very free or democratic. I'm confused here.
You’re confused? By obvious hyperbole? Or perhaps it’s because this dude was already POTUS once and never did this shit you’re pretending to think he’s talking about?

Meantime, cackles has said these things, and there should be no confusion on your part that these will makes the economy even worse, because they are purely redistributive in nature.

• Implementing a 4 percent “income-based premium” on households making more than $100,000 annually to pay for her version of “Medicare for All” (for her hordes of invading migrants).
  • Raising capital gains tax rates to ordinary income tax rates.
  • Raising the corporate income tax rate of 21 percent up to 35 percent.
  • Expanding the estate tax
  • Imposing a financial transaction tax (FTT) on stock trades at 0.2 percent, bond trades at 0.1 percent, and derivative transactions at 0.002 percent
  • Creating a tax credit for rent payments made by renters who earn less than $100,000 and spend over 30 percent of their income on rent and utilities

He's a headline chaser like almost all of the lefties here. Context and content be damned.
And he’s a lemming for what his government overlords tell him. They’re honest and want only what’s best for him.

I tend to put my trust in those who put their livelihoods and careers at risk to expose the truths.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT