ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here’s 2 of the sanest bets I made.
Superfecta Combos.
1-7-9-14
7-9-14-15
May the horses be with you, LFG

Reactions: wcc31
Thank you 7 horse for the “bounce” race last time out. That overlooked option took me from losing to a $23 place, $13 show and now able to give all the pumps to the ones laughing at my pick all day. Didn’t have a prayer? Ummm, false

Reactions: roguemocha
Andy got booed? Classy. Nice to see traditional notions of decorum and gentility dead on the vine.

In all seriousness though, whenever I see that dude, all I can think of is the boring ass missionary sex that he must have. He seems like a good candidate for a vibrating cock ring.

I have no issue on the substantive things you all are talking about. But we’re a civilized society, no? All members of Congress stand and clap when the President walks into the State of the Union. It seems like we should do the same when the Governor walks into the Commonwealth’s signature event. Whether he’s a Republican, a Democrat, a fascist, a goat-f**ker, whatever. Show some class.

Won an entire $100 for picking out of a hat so suck it.

Drinking a couple tequila seltzer’s and then heading to bed because I have a full boat/full day charter tomorrow at 8:30. My great buddy and his friends in town are going out so it’s basically exactly what I’d do on a day off but get paid.

Derby was awesome.

Have a great night gang!

Willy's bourbon raffle turned into 3 families winning all the bourbon. I've seen cleaner 3 card monte games. .. kidding, for a good cause.
The one chick that won 3x and the couple that won 3x each bought over $500 worth of chances.

And it’s not like I won or anything. Oh wait, I did! #45.

To make sure nobody could claim anything shady went down the drawing was done on random.org and the entire thing was shown live.

More importantly, we raised 32k.

Thank you, everyone!

Here in Louisville police are just quitting or retiring it seems almost daily. Never been so happy to live outside the city limits.

Looks like I might get to meet the legendary roguemocha in February.

Marge’s good friend is having a destination wedding in Key West. She used to live there and has a bunch of family/friends there.

I will not get the true Key West experience, because it was insisted that we bring our kids. So, yeah.

But, I am looking forward to meeting rm and hope to be able to sneak to the bar and be served copious amount of alcohol by him and laugh at BBdK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT