ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK might be putting forth the worst defensive performance in the history of baseball tonight. It’s kinda impressive.

—got my 2nd sweet, sweet dose of Moderna today. Arm is a little sore, hoping for no major side effects.

—truck wouldn’t start this afternoon, thought I needed a new starter. Turns out it was just bad/corroded battery lines. Thank god for good neighbors.

—speaking of, good neighbors are worth their weight in gold. First thing I did when I bought this place was to get aquatinted with all of my neighbors. All pretty good people, 3 of them pretty decent mechanics. Big plus

—almost feel bad for Mac Jones but he spurned us so I’m hoping a best case scenario Aaron Rodgers kind of deal for him.

—speaking of, good neighbors are worth their weight in gold. First thing I did when I bought this place was to get aquatinted with all of my neighbors. All pretty good people, 3 of them pretty decent mechanics. Big plus
When I first moved in to my current place, my neighbor, who is this awesome 70+ dude who owns a plumbing company and can do anything, walked over and introduced himself. The first thing he told me was that he has a snow plow, and he really likes to plow snow, and would it be okay if he plowed my driveway whenever it snows?

He also has a pool which he insists my kids use all the time. And a bobcat that he’s always trying to get me to use. But I’m like hey man, I don’t really need to dig anything up right now. But I do appreciate it.

When I first moved in to my current place, my neighbor, who is this awesome 70+ dude who owns a plumbing company and can do anything, walked over and introduced himself. The first thing he told me was that he has a snow plow, and he really likes to plow snow, and would it be okay if he plowed my driveway whenever it snows?

He also has a pool which he insists my kids use all the time. And a bobcat that he’s always trying to get me to use. But I’m like hey man, I don’t really need to dig anything up right now. But I do appreciate it.
My neighbor is currently passed out in my recliner after a few high proof bourbons. Dude can fix anything and I mean anything.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

E0KUO7xVoAAKmUd

Last edited:
Hey gang, I do appreciate the love. We all
Make decisions. I just didn’t want to be in Lex anymore and didn’t want to be anywhere else in KY at the time. Glad I found my footing. It was a struggle for a while but set now. Not set in stone like some on here lol but not bad.

I post stupid silly shit on IG to get laughs, made fun of and mostly for girls that LOVE IG. That place is a goldmine.

I am all the things I’ve said. I do tend to act a little extra douchey to touch with people on here but in real life as with everyone else, I’m a pretty low key nice guy. Just like to rub shit in on occasion.

Honestly, there were a few times where my only solace was a few friends and GYERO to make me smile and laugh throughout the day. 90% of my internet time is spent on here and I appreciate all of you, even catsfanbgky the truest gangster on the board apparently.

The ones of you I met have always been awesome and the ones ill meet in the future will surely be the same.

God speed to all and thank you dearly.

PS what’s your IG handle pretzel if you don’t mind? Love to see you killing it. Always like the inspiration.

Fun little time at the soft reopening for Belle’s last night. It’s like deja vu all over again.

Think the Bears and Patriots got real lucky last night.

Cheers to all you going to Oaks and Derby.
I’m expecting an epic performance from our former bar star!

Reactions: CSC81
Discovered a new song this week. What a great message! This might be my new anthem.

Prine's version of My Old Kentucky Home to kick off this glorious weekend...

- Redskins defense is going to be filthy. 3 stud Bama linemen and 3 more SEC elite in the linebacking/backfield. If ol' Fitzmagic can reach into the fountain-of-youth for another season then they could be the tallest midget in the East.

- Rogers is a prick but the Pack have mismanaged that marriage for a while. Drafted a schlub from Utah State in the first round last year and have never given him weapons. Pretty sure that would piss off any alpha athlete. Hope cheesehead nation implodes (no offense, Clown).

- Some good news for those of us with natural antibodies and the likelihood or lack therof reinfection.

- With what Stoops & Marrow have put in the first few rounds on that side of the ball, should make for fairly compelling conversations in little Antoine and Darnell's living room for years to come. Get QB play to meh+ levels and we're knocking on Atlanta's door.

- Question for golfers - as someone who would be more than content to break 100, would it be uncouth to decline an invite to tee it up at Paradise Valley CC?

Preliminary thought - it'd be a dick move to decline but also I'd spare myself and the member embarrassment of el baldo hacking up the yard?

- Friday Five:
* Jammin' Me - Tom Petty
* A Horse with No Name - America
* Dead Flowers - Rolling Stones
* Take Your Whiskey Home - Van Halen
* Ghetto Life - Rick James

Bonzo, no one cares how bad another golfer is as long as they keep pace and don’t play slow.
Ready golf. Don't spend 5 minutes looking for an obvious lost ball. Don't take 5 minutes to hit a shot. Watch where you walk on the green if you're playing with serious golfers.

Coming to you from a former shitty golfer.

Reactions: CSC81
I get tired of the bullshit excuse that the Packers don't give Rodgers weapons. Davante Adams is considered a top 3 WR in the league. They just signed Aaron Jones long term, one of the best overall RBs in the NFL.

The Packers operate like they always have. They develop their own guys. Rarely do they dip too far into free agency, and if they do it's usually on defense.

And F Rodgers if he's upset that the Packers drafted a QB towards the end of the 1st round to eventually replace their future HoF QB. That's exactly what they did when they drafted Rodgers to replace Favre. It's a business and the Packers have always conducted business consistently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT