ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I wasn’t in the car when this happened, because Louisiana is such a litigious state that even the slightest fender bender is a turbo fast $5-10k settlement.

Unless you recently upgraded your rig, based on what you told us you used to drive I’m assuming old gal can just hand you the half empty liquor bottles in her car and call it even?

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
I really hope this wreck didn’t hurt your power windows.

I was more worried about the probable lack of air conditioning that Camry doesn't have. Maybe you can parlay this scratched rear bumper accident into a full on power air conditioning unit for that rizzide.

Reactions: drxman1
I think I will hold off until Rogue weighs in on the best Tuna until i decide. I mean the dude lives in F'N Key West bro. If you ain't in Key West, your truly do not have your finger on the pulse of world class tuna.

Is the best two on two basketball player ever - check
Lives in F'N Key West - check
Slays multiple dime pieces daily - check
Pulls down 6 figures slanging well drinks - check
Has a boat - check
Perfect tan, ripped, and works out - check
Loves Hurricane Parties - check
Greatest investor in the world (even crypto currency) - check

Loves getting spiked on the beach - check
Scoot Scoots around on a scooter - check
Goes to softball games with his "buddies" - check
Gets pool pumped by his buddy "Blondie" - check
Is a ginger - check
Lives with 4 other hard ankles in F'N Key West - check

And before you say it "guy", no hard feelings or jealous, just giving two very different possibilities of said "Salt Life" in F'N Key West, the City that doesn't do convertibles.

Reactions: roguemocha
I think I will hold off until Rogue weighs in on the best Tuna until i decide. I mean the dude lives in F'N Key West bro. If you ain't in Key West, your truly do not have your finger on the pulse of world class tuna.

Is the best two on two basketball player ever - check
Slays multiple dime pieces daily - check
Pulls down 6 figures slanging well drinks - check
Has a boat - check
Perfect tan, ripped, and works out - check
Loves Hurricane Parties - check
Greatest investor in the world (even crypto currency) - check

Loves getting spiked on the beach - check
Scoot Scoots around on a scooter - check
Goes to softball games with his "buddies" - check
Gets pool pumped by his buddy "Blondie" - check
Is a ginger - check
Lives with 4 other hard ankles in F'N Key West - check

And before you say it "guy", no hard feelings or jealous, just giving two very different possibilities of said "Salt Life" in F'N Key West, the City that doesn't do convertibles.
Old Rogue has it figured out, I'd say.

Reactions: roguemocha
Mining bitcoin isn't that complicated. You're being paid to verify bitcoin transactions. Well, your computer is doing the work, but YOU get paid. The issues are:

1. A LOT of other folks are doing it.

2. It takes a tremendous amount of processing power to verify transactions on a regular enough basis to make it worth it.

3. All of the other folks that were mentioned in Point 1 have a lot more processing power than you're likely able, or are willing to set up.

Illinois has had a few years a non fan like me truly enjoyed their squads. But after the Anthony Davis bs they can eat all the dicks. Let’s bring back Antigua, take Miller from them and bring along the Chinese assistant for icing on the cake.
I was in Indy during the Big Ten tournament, and the Illini fan crisp new sweatshirt game was as strong as in 2005.

Mining bitcoin isn't that complicated. You're being paid to verify bitcoin transactions. Well, your computer is doing the work, but YOU get paid. The issues are:

2. It takes a tremendous amount of processing power to verify transactions on a regular enough basis to make it worth it.

3. All of the other folks that were mentioned in Point 1 have a lot more processing power than you're likely able, or are willing to set up.
This is my issue with the value of Bitcoin. It’s exponentially expensive, right? And further, there is absolutely nothing backing the value of one other than expected returns. That said, watch it go up another $100K this year.

Reactions: anthonys735

Clear as mud. I heard these mining facilities are being placed near dams because they're so loud and require so much energy. Wtf are they verifying that requires that amount of power? What is the value?

Clear as mud. I heard these mining facilities are being placed near dams because they're so loud and require so much energy. Wtf are they verifying that requires that amount of power? What is the value?
A few years ago Venezuela was subsidizing electricity (for everyone) so enterprising people moved there to mine for bitcoins. ha!

The other day I had to run to the store in house slippers. Could I have put on shoes? Sure. But I feel like I’ve entered a new stage in life.
Granted, I entered that stage earlier than most, but it's one of the truly nice things about getting "older' ; your ability or "want" to give a f*ck about stuff like that, and what other people think or how they feel about you just melts away, year by year. It's quite liberating...

original_1439998754lebow_ralphs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT