ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ is so underrated. It amazes me how selfish of a player people say he is.

I hope he and Beal stay in DC and they can get anything around them!

Lane. Help her out
Next door neighbor crashed her car into the back of mine and is currently passed out in the drivers seat. 1:56pm.

So I’m just over here waiting for the cops.

Fun day!
Lame to call the cops. Help her out and figure it out later, no reason to get her a dui.

But maybe she’s on the way to a wedding which discounts all of it.

Also, I have one roommate and I live with an on suite bathroom.

I don’t slay dimey dimes daily, it’s been a while but when I do, I do.

Furthermore, hit up my Instagram. I had a way better day than you 😘.

Also, I have one roommate and I live with an on suite bathroom.

I don’t slay dimey dimes daily, it’s been a while but when I do, I do.

Furthermore, hit up my Instagram. I had a way better day than you 😘

IG handle? I am on my 17th hour of work.

I walked around the nearby outdoor mall with my g/f tonight, and we passed by a bitcoin ATM.

I have no clue how it works or why there is an ATM for bitcoin, because I'm old.

She took a pic of it because she's also old. I'm no Rogue.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Feel free to skip too long post....

Next door is a huge house occupied by the owner + 3-4 other rental units. He's always had very good tenants but one is a tatted up weirdo fool, albeit a pretty nice personable guy. His on-again/off-again girlfriend comes and goes, and has a MAJOR problem. She was the one passed out/crashed into my car. It's not unusual to see her passed out in the yard, or in her car on a pretty regular basis. Her front bumper is literally zip tied in place because of her many other occurrences. I certainly hope she gets the help she desperately needs, but at this moment she is not even a functioning human being. I've never even spoken to her directly in 3 years, as she's either completely wasted out of her mind, or even if she's sober her brain is fried and she just kinda stumbles around.

Anyways.......a F'ing ambulance showed up in like 6 minutes and took her to the ER. Cop took 2 1/2 hours and showed up essentially to write up a report on a fender bender. Cars had been moved, everyone had left, and I'm in the back cutting the grass and listening to a podcast when he finally rolls up, and he can't even really write a legit report since there was nothing to actually see.

So yeah she avoided going to jail. She did scratch/scuff/bust up my fender, so if nothing else I'd be thrilled to call her insurance company (if she's got it) and get the cash to fix the issue. Which, of course, I'm pocketing and spending on a road trip, a bottle of Down Home Bourbon, a nice meal, or an overpriced pair of running shoes. Because that's my gd right as an American.

I'm glad people are up and about. It was getting boring around here. I had to monitor a data conversion process overnight.

One thing I did was look at the scouting videos of our 2022 commits. Good lord, that kid from Corbin, Trayveon Longmire, seems criminally underrated at 3 stars. I know that film CAN sometimes lie because of competition, but he looks like he's got those rare "loose hips" and ridiculous speed.

And I'm still laughing about a "bit coin mining pick axe" with a cocobolo handle...

Problem or no problem, is she hot?

Gaunt with pale skin and sunken, black eyes. Meth mouth. Typically wears pajamas. Unemployed and unemployable. Cross eyed with terrible hygiene, prone to shakes and has difficulty walking. Diet appears to consist entirely of alcohol and pain killers. Hair is frazzled and unkempt.

Decent, I guess. Maybe a 6?

Gaunt with pale skin and sunken, black eyes. Meth mouth. Typically wears pajamas. Unemployed and unemployable. Cross eyed with terrible hygiene, prone to shakes and has difficulty walking. Diet appears to consist entirely of alcohol and pain killers. Hair is frazzled and unkempt.

Decent, I guess. Maybe a 6?
Sounds like the recipe for a great BJ

Forgot to respond to this yesterday...

Gotta be brisling, on a saltine with a dab of mustard. Great sidecar to a beer. King Oscar is great though.

Julius Randle won't win, but he's going to be on MVP ballots, Runaway MIP, and surely make ALL NBA 2nd or 3rd team. What a leap for that guy, always thought he had it in him...kinda weird to do it in your 7th year like he has, but been pretty amazing to watch.

:fire:

Not an original thought but he’s probably the most underrated player Cal’s had here.

- I loved when Cal called Terrence Jones a selfish MFer for being a selfish MFer. I want that guy back.

- Obviously, I’m for the sawed off variety but volleyball more consistently than any other sport has the babes.

- I’m certainly tuning in tonight. God bless ol’ alma mater.

- The anger WAS justified but can’t believe some of you thought JVC was going to go down like a bitch. That’s never been that dude. For all his flaws, he’s no bitch. He’s trying to burn down half the Big 10 right now.

- Love the triumphant feeling when overcoming a slight illness like a cold or a stomach bug. I’m ready to take on the world.

- My baby has her first tooth and I got more hyped when I felt it than anything since watching Big Blue stomp Tennessee in Neyland this fall.

- John Anderson’s “Tuesday I’ll Be Gone” is great.

- I loved when Cal called Terrence Jones a selfish MFer for being a selfish MFer. I want that guy back.

- Obviously, I’m for the sawed off variety but volleyball more consistently than any other sport has the babes.

- I’m certainly tuning in tonight. God bless ol’ alma mater.

- The anger WAS justified but can’t believe some of you thought JVC was going to go down like a bitch. That’s never been that dude. For all his flaws, he’s no bitch. He’s trying to burn down half the Big 10 right now.

- Love the triumphant feeling when overcoming a slight illness like a cold or a stomach bug. I’m ready to take on the world.

- My baby has her first tooth and I got more hyped when I felt it than anything since watching Big Blue stomp Tennessee in Neyland this fall.

- John Anderson’s “Tuesday I’ll Be Gone” is great.
Wait until they bite you...those things are like little razor blades

Reactions: anthonys735
Clear as mud. I heard these mining facilities are being placed near dams because they're so loud and require so much energy. Wtf are they verifying that requires that amount of power? What is the value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT