ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're scoring at home, TyTy Washington jumped to 5* (as expected) and #12 overall in ESPN new recruiting rankings...ahead of Hunter Sallis.

Guess that means he's not terrible anymore.

-Hickman #22, and also 5*.

Last edited:
There are like 4500 crypto listings coinbase.....and 99.9% sound like a joke.

I think I really f'd up by not being a computer dude, but idgas. It's stupid. You can't just make up a fake crypto money and trade it for real money. It's not real.

ALSO

Ford sucks. Lots of things worth more than a damn Ford.

- One of the things that we probably take for granted is how quickly Kentucky can (and should) reload. Look how quickly things have gone south for Iowa. Your best team in a generation, led by a national POY, gets blasted in the second round. You think you can rebuild around your solid backup C and your sweet-shooting junior guard, they both bolt for teams that aren't led by a complete psychopath. Now you're left with the coach's sons and some two-stars who you've never heard of. Couldn't happen to a nicer coach.

- Radford didn't hire Joel Justus. We just can't have nice things.*

*yet

- Still haven't seen a tweet from Cheez-Its about the Chauvin verdict. Racists.

- It's 2021. Why every fast-food drive through doesn't have a canopy over its ordering and payment areas, as well as a drive-up trash can at the exit of the drive-through lane, is beyond me. It's the little things.

- There will be a fascinating "30 for 30" someday about this soccer " European Super League". I'm no soccerball, but man, what a train wreck. And it all happened so fast.

There are like 4500 crypto listings coinbase.....and 99.9% sound like a joke.

I think I really f'd up by not being a computer dude, but idgas. It's stupid. You can't just make up a fake crypto money and trade it for real money. It's not real.

ALSO

Ford sucks. Lots of things worth more than a damn Ford.
Ford makes a good vehicle.

I have yet to read an explanation of crypto that makes any sense to me.

Not in how it works- I get that. Like how it’s mined and kept secure etc. But how we’ve decided to assign value to it, although if you really want to get real you could say the same thing about the gold standard.

These will be the main things aliens just clown us about when they take over.

"In Color" is an all time country song imo - glad he kept that one for himself, it's just perfect.

Actually it was co-written by EKU's own Lee Thomas Miller. I've been 2 of his songwriter shows. Actually he is from Nicholasville but he got out of that shithole.

Reactions: ThroughBlue

My brother used to eat canned oysters which were repulsive to me. I do pouches - the wild caught pouches that are more expensive and have all the omega 3s in the oil. I’m squeamish enough with stuff like that can’t handle messing with the can and all the juices getting everywhere. Plus the can taste. Actually have no clue why the hell you would like canned the more I think of it you weirdos.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
I’m old enough to remember “bottled beer taste in a can” being a huge deal in early to mid 90s Keystone marketing.

Reactions: HUBER
Just returned from trying to get my second Moderna shot. Vaccine facility immediately shut down because of impending weather system coming in... Currently, it’s 70° and sunny.

you can’t take the seriousness and fear of this pandemic when the government-run vaccine center shuts down because some people may have to turn on their windshield wipers on their way home. Thanks Trump.

DO YOU HAVE A SHAREFILE WITH A SECURE LINK & FIREWALL THAT I CAN UPLOAD FILES TO?

IF NOT ILL HAVE YOU DOWNLOAD AN APP TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE AND WALK YOU THROUGH A 25 STEP PROCESS THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO RETRIEVE THE DOCUMENTS YOU ARE REQUESTING. YOU’L HAVE TO RETRIEVE A TOKEN THAT WILL SEND YOU ANOTHER LINK TO OBATIN A ONE TIME PASSCODE. MAKE CERTAIN YOUR IOS SYSTEM IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE APP.

Fng false, Shilo. Send me the damn financials via an email with PDF attachments or get out of your panjamas, hop in your car and drop them off.

-whatever is the best price per ounce on any given day at Kroger(s). Try to buy wild caught when possible. My wife busts my balls about it (she is team click list)...but dimes add up to dollars gang. I don't mind spending more on "quality"...but wasting money by not comparison shopping is *dumb*.
Fresh Market has been selling wild caught salmon for 7.99 / lb lately. Fresh salmon > canned (or pouched) tuna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT