ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Wayne was this many years old when he learned that Hitler and the Nazis were bad people.
Well to be fair, we never got to post-WWI history in any school I went to, and I only took pre-1750 European History in college. I kind of assumed 1) Hitler appealed to the majority of Germans 2) he won elections and 3) he would have at least had to pretended to have some redeeming qualities to achieve points 1 and 2. Turns out, no, on all fronts. Like it's one thing to say the right things, get elected, and then go full evil. But he was pretty straight forward about how awful he was going to be from the get go.

The first sunburn of the year is in the books. Will be red for the next 3-5 days, tan for 2 hours, and then begin shedding. Good few days in Fairhope, nice little sleepy town.

Finished up an entire semester of teaching via zoom. It was fine. Prefer not to have to do that for an entire course again but in an occasional pinch I wouldnt mind it.

The European Super League has apparently disbanded after less than 48 hours. Dont think the loser owners groups envisioned how much fans have hated them for years, but the latest effort to Americanize soccer was apparently the tipping point.

Reactions: wcc31
Well to be fair, we never got to post-WWI history in any school I went to, and I only took pre-1750 European History in college. I kind of assumed 1) Hitler appealed to the majority of Germans 2) he won elections and 3) he would have at least had to pretended to have some redeeming qualities to achieve points 1 and 2. Turns out, no, on all fronts. Like it's one thing to say the right things, get elected, and then go full evil. But he was pretty straight forward about how awful he was going to be from the get go.
He was good for the German economy during the 30s. He also preached nationalism, which certain groups loved.

The first sunburn of the year is in the books. Will be red for the next 3-5 days, tan for 2 hours, and then begin shedding. Good few days in Fairhope, nice little sleepy town.

Finished up an entire semester of teaching via zoom. It was fine. Prefer not to have to do that for an entire course again but in an occasional pinch I wouldnt mind it.

The European Super League has apparently disbanded after less than 48 hours. Dont think the loser owners groups envisioned how much fans have hated them for years, but the latest effort to Americanize soccer was apparently the tipping point.
Sunburn? First of the year? It’s almost May. I’m an Indian already (feather not dot). Grow up and live somewhere where pool szn is life.

He’s a PhD. I think the term professor is really more appropriate, but I respect the graduate degree. It’s not like he’s trying to practice medicine.

Junior got his 2 month shots today. A bit cantankerous. He’s LONG, 98% for length. Maybe we have a little Chet of our own.

Plastic bags over the herbs tonight...knew that was coming. Rosemary, thyme and basil for this steak/pizzaioli.

UK football, good gravy Mark. Break down the wall.

Fairly ironic that a man who makes a living reading the discovery of Dr. Roentgen Ph.D would feel the need to make fun of such degree.

Sorry, I left when all people could talk about was Covid, Biden and trump. That’s over now mostly. But I’ll continue to post douchey things and tell you all why you shouldn’t live somewhere that’s below freezing in April. It’s kind of my thing.

How easy does this guys barber have it?
EzdfwuzWQAMZ_Ro

Most days start the same -- behind the wheel of a white 1997 Dodge Caravan SE outfitted with a bubble-top Mark III conversion kit, a VHS player mounted to the roof inside and a r8hers personalized plate. Mark Davis pilots this machine from his East Bay home to the nearest P.F. Chang's, where he sits at the left end of the bar, same spot every time, puts his white fanny pack on the counter, orders an iced tea and unfolds the day's newspapers. Beside him on the bar, next to the papers, is his 2003 Nokia push-button phone with full texting capability. When someone calls and asks him where he is, he says, "I'm in my office," and sends a knowing nod to the bartenders. It gets 'em every time.
This was written in 2014.

You idiots,enjoy your winter weather. It's 82 and gorge here. Just got done pumping iron, over a dozen people accused me of being mr. Olympia. Had to tell them, sorry guys I'm all natural. Nothing fake about me besides my stories. Getting ready to shower and go dump some cum in a little 19 year old hotty. Got 4 different girls lined up today after her, probably going to pound all 4 of them, will let you know.
Gonna head over to Randy's after that and play some beer pong, we may hit the big water today, not sure.
Made $9,600 at the bar last night, I tell my stupid customers what to tip me, or else they don't get a drink, it's that simple. Picked up two little cuban chicks leaving the bar last night, did a quick little threesome. Chicks love a douchebag ginger on a scooter. Anyway, got to go, but I'll be back in 20 minutes to post some more lies. Toot toot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT